BOXED WATER

How much of a Jew do you have to be to take tap water, put it in a box, say it's healthier, and CHARGE people for it? Do people actually buy this?

If you buy this, kys

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>say it's healthier
tbhfam it actually is healthier than PETE-bottled single serve water and probably environmentally friendlier. Tap water should be filtered before drinking in any and all cases anyway.

Like putting tap water through a filter does anything. We have health regulations for a reason.

years agoi was given one at a gallery opening. i used it as a water bottle (box) for several months. its a good box

You reused a box for water? Are you poor?

>he's never tested his water supply or any water for its purity

the best goy is the presumptuous goy

t. literal goyim

>We have health regulations for a reason
Maybe you do, leaf. Do you really test every home on a regular basis for noxious substances that get picked up on its way through the system?
>the royal 'we'
Fucking liberals need to kill themselves.

But OP, it has a sleek design!

this isn't real, it can't be

right?

right ???

They sell it in places with bottled water bans. My university cafeteria picked it up as a way of telling the hippies to fuck off with their "waterfountains only" policy.

I drank this for a whole month because it was on sale for $.99 at my local market and then I'd get an additional 10% off for buying a whole case of them.

It's pretty good stuff. Would rather drink it than water from plastic bottles. And definitely better than the brita filter I have most of the time.

So you actually buy bottled (or boxed) water? Or do you just put it through a filter? Because buying water seems expensive and unnecessary. I have a filter at home, but I almost never use it. The water in it tastes metallic, where as the water directly from tap tastes like water. Seems like it should be the other way around, but that's what it's like for me.

Yes goy I'm drink this recycled water stored in cardboard made from our amazing recycled pulp stored in shitty tanks that get cleaned once a year.
I've done maintenance in all these manufacturing plants and glass is the only thing I'd say is a healthy way of storing liquids.

It's real.

>£10.34 for 4 litres (8x250ml) of water.
Are you taking the piss?

I get that the water that isn't filtered isn't as healthy as filtered water, but how much of a difference does it make? I drink tap and I'm fine. Lots of people drink tap and are fine. The real reason I can see for people to drink bottled it if they live in a shithole with shit water.

t. Gilligan Man

I'd love to have drinkable tap water. My city puts so much chlorine in the water that it tastes like you're drinking from a swimming pool.

>So you actually buy bottled (or boxed) water?
Hell no, except in case of emergency.
>Or do you just put it through a filter?
This. I've had some truly nasty tap water at restaurants.
>Because buying water seems expensive and unnecessary
I agree with this literally 100%, in most cases.
>I have a filter at home, but I almost never use it. The water in it tastes metallic
Interesting. Mine is this one
>amazon.c om/KX-MATRIKX-Pb1-Extruded-Cartridge/dp/B008A9P5DK
in a downscale version of this housing
>amazon.c om/New-Wave-Enviro-Filter-System/dp/B000W9Q0GC
and it tastes just clean. Canadian water might be a lot cleaner and less chemically-infused than US water, though.

Jesus fuck me that's expensive.

>>£10.34 for 4 litres (8x250ml) of water.
>Are you taking the piss?
Bong humour = best humour. So good the joke finishes itself.

Went to mammoth cave the other day and they were selling them there. The water tastes nasty

Boxes for storing liquids are horrible for the environment. Very hard to recycle since it's plastic combined with cardboardy.

I live near Lake Ontario, so my tap comes from there. That could be why my tap is so clean.

Because private companies take much better care of their water source, transport and storage than your local council water treatment and transport facilities.
Not saying tap water filtered isn't ok, im sure it is im just making the point that storing water in glass is better than plastic or cardboard.

Ah so. That's probably part of it, but a lot of houses down here drinking out of Lake St. Clair, the lesser great lake, have lead piping in the mains system, so a filter is occasionally a good idea.

>Because private companies take much better care of their water source, transport and storage than your local council water treatment and transport facilities.
Lel

I'm going to pee in the lake

It's not hard to recycle at all, incredibly easy to be reused.

I guess that's karma… since I've peed in Lake Huron.

>We have health regulations for a reason

Yeah so the government can choose who they let pollute for kickbacks.

That's not the reason, usually, but it is the usual outcome of having a government that the people can't depose easily.
>inb4 muh flag cuckolds claim that's a feature, not a bug

You idiot. The cartons are lined with a plastic film to stop the cardboard going soggy and falling apart.

They're actually more difficult to recycle than PET bottles because of that.

Shit still tastes like cardboard too

I buy 1L glass bottles of San Pellegrino buy the case at Walmart for $5.99

Suck my dick

No.

Not the stated reason no, but lots of the time it comes out the that very corporate bodies doing the polluting have a hand in writing the regulation to favor them and shut competitors down.

That's a tragic flaw in the American system, btw. I wish more people would be willing to junk that POS.

This is correct. If you're going for less waste use glass. It's just silica and it's reusable

Plastic has chemicals that act like hormones. The plastic Jew is winning.

I have a water jug I fill at the reverse osmosis water store for like .25/gal and I take that to work in a mason jar.

Stays cold as fuck and I'm not being jewed