The 2017 annual census of English schools has been published

White British children are now 67.68% of Primary school children, down from 68.42% in 2016.
White British children are now 70.48% of Secondary school children, down from 71.80% in 2016.

Coventry & Bedford join the ranks of other towns and cities in which white British children are a minority.

Here is the chronological progression of towns where white British under 18's, are now a minority, based on the School Census, since online record became available in 1997.

* 1997: No towns had a white British minority.
* 1998: No towns had a white British minority.
* 1999: SLOUGH
* 2000: NELSON.
* 2001: GREATER LONDON, BATLEY
* 2002: LEICESTER
* 2003: No new entrants
* 2004: BIRMINGHAM
* 2005: LUTON
* 2006: no new entrants
* 2007: KEIGHLEY
* 2008: BURTON-ON-TRENT
* 2009: HIGH WYCOMBE.
* 2010: BRADFORD
* 2011: MANCHESTER
* 2012: DEWSBURY
* 2013: HUDDERSFIELD
* 2014: HALIFAX
* 2015: BLACKBURN, READING, WATFORD
* 2016: NOTTINGHAM, WOLVERHAMPTON, OXFORD
* 2017: BEDFORD, COVENTRY.

isc.co.uk/media/4069/isc-census-2017-final.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWB7_o6x6DA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=EQL_EQi3M3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ.

In 15 years it'll be 50-50? Think it's checkmate desu. Might just take the black pill and try to enjoy some sort of life.

The UK is finished. 2021 census will be a portentous one.

I look forward to you being 60% like us.

Feels good, desu senpai.

On the bright side this mans it won't be until 2035 that British kids are a minority of primary schoolers- that's like 18 years to fix things.

>Scotland and Northern Ireland are homogenous
>it's literally just England fucking things up

This is just private school stats?

im white and black mixed and was one of the few non Pakistanis at my primary school in the early 2000s. grew up in a piss poor area in the midlands

Even then it's not too late. White people could be 10% and still have all the power in the world.

>13 percent white other

>forward
Mate, we're already there.
See Natives only made up 61.9% of births in 2015. For reference, they made up 65.3% in 2014. Minority by 2020. Easy.

They make up a tenth of the population. It's a piss in the wind.

And?

62% White British, 13% White Other (Poles n sheeit) 1% White Irish for a total of 76% of births being white. Large scale removal of Pakistanis could shift things rapidly in the advantage of whites and White British people.

>65.3% in 2014

But they made up 66% of births in England and Wales in 2006 so it's probably the result of fluctuations in birthrates or differences in how the term white british is defined.

I'm sorry ancestors.

>And?

His point is that in the event of a race war the whites still have the decided advantage in numbers.

I am actually now seriously beginning to think we've lost.

We have nothing to apologise for, this was all done in the 1990's when we were too young to really be accountable for anything.

It's the last generation that have let this happen on their watch.

We could at least try to turn the tide by reproducing but sadly it isn't happening.

Happy to see that. Can't wait until my Motherland will become whitest country.

With your women? LOL

>turn the tide
wot r u a fukkin racist or summin

Show your real flag.

People aren't the problem, the current system favours the very poorest having large families which is generally Muds.

This is one of the great fallacies, people think we import these shitskins to make up for our low birth rates when really the birth rate was still above replenishment rate years after Blair opened the gates to the third world.

Wait until the White birth rate is below replenishment rates. Imagine what awaits us when that happens.

Yeah and make the housing crises even WORSE.

It's no good having 100 million whites to keep the country at or above 67% if there's only really room for 40 million people in England.

?

I don't feel bad for them, they brought this to themselves.

It's gonna be a rough 5 years but Millenial girls will soon hit their wall and get desperate for kids. You're probably gonna have to bang a roastie but you can at least have white children. Consider this our generations D-Day

Alright then, put your thumb up your backside and pretend we aren't being taken over by Muds. With that attitude, we've already lost.
>Irish-American
lmao

Jokes on you White parents don't send their children to government schools.

They'll turn to Muds and put the last nail in our coffin.

We ARE being taken over by muds and we ARE overpopulated and it MUST stop.

It really is over then.

Nah trust me on this. The American girls proved that there's hope, it just takes longer for girls to become red pilled than men, but it will happen soon. Just be ready for it brother.

Yes and what do you think will happen when we stop reproducing? Muds won't stop, they will carry on as normal. They have to be purged and we need people to replace them after the purge. That means Whites.

Our grandfather's stormed the beaches, we can tame the whores

I'm russian, I just choosed the wrong pic

lmao those fuckers in the pic all look like inbreds

The optimal fertility rate of whites is probably something like 1.8, a slow shrink. The ideal for nonwhites is 0.0

But even being like America doesn't give me much hope, I don't exactly look at the USA and think 'ah, if we're lucky we may be able to stay 60% white'. I mean in living memory we were 99% British, how the fuck have we squandered our post-war inheritance so thoroughly.

Fortunately muds are purging themselves. 3rd generation+ muds have a Germany/Japan tier birth rate. The decade we stop importing them is the decade that the mud % falls in Britain.
That said it has already fallen because of all the Euros that have moved here recently. It's still shit but at least it's white shit.

Beady eyed people have caused more misery to the world than Islam. It's good to see them go.

Listen mate you gotta cut the skin colour bullshit, it's about culture. Western culture needs to be preserved and that's the major issue. People are flooding our countries and shitting on our values and our government let's them.

I doubt it mate, I don't have much hope.

I don't want to live in a world where the great nations are just geographic lines on a map, the nation's culture are the people. Without the original inhabitants it's nothing but a name.

this user has a point

These are stats for state schools aka public schools, so not including private and boarding schools.

aka our stats for the lower and half the middle class.

Good thing the USA will be above 70% non-Hispanic white by the time Trump is done. All you need to do is remove people from Britain who shouldn't be there.

Race is more important than culture you hapa cunt

(((they))) are laughing every time it dips more

Times is changing.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWB7_o6x6DA

You're pretty delusional if you honestly believe that. My heart wants it to be true but my brain knows it isn't.

Doesn't help if half are cucks.

This songs are kinda best in the world.

>They make up a tenth of the population. It's a piss in the wind.

Funny people try to compare European countries' populations to the US.

>Kurds in Germany became atheist after several generations

Yet the French Arabs continue to reproduce faster than the French. In any case if it makes you feel any better the French youth are overwhelmingly in support of fascism so when the French massacre their Arabs maybe they'll take over Europe and force you to speak French.

best yet to come.

Pakis are a completely different breed of lesser human.

Why do people think that the other 30 percent are Muslim, when most are your precious "based Poles"?

>delusional

There are around 50 million non-citizens both legal and illegal in the USA as of 2017. And another 6 million anchor babies under 18. Trump's stated polices indicate he's going for removal of as many as possible and replacement with higher-tier, wealthier and probably whiter immigrants. Basically if you remove the beaners and pajeets and chinks and replace them with Germans and Poles and Italians you can rapidly shift America's demography in the opposite direction of where it had previously been going.

Of about 4 million births in America just under 2 million are non-Hispanic white. But 1/8th of births in America are anchor babies. Removal of foreigners and government aid to the middle class (such as giving women longer maternity leave and better tax breaks for day cares, things which Trump is already doing/pushing for) and cutting aid to shitskins will shift births quickly in the favor of white Americans in a relatively short period of time.

If you want your night ruined watch this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE

youtube.com/watch?v=EQL_EQi3M3o

Unfortunately those undocumented migrants don't appear in the statistics, the 60% white statistic comes entirely from legal migrants. Getting rid of the illegals won't increase the percentage.

That's incorrect. The Hispanic growth rate including births and immigrants versus deaths and emigrants from 2000-2010 doesn't account for 3-4 million hispanics who mysteriously show up on the 2010 census, indicating a portion of the hispanic population is counted on the census- largely in sanctuary cities and California.

>portion of the hispanic population

I meant the illegals. In any case the growth of the Hispanic population isn't possible without the inclusion of illegals and anchor babies on the 2010 Census, indicating at the least that every illegal woman and her children are being counted. However illegals are disproportionately men so the actual number is higher. Also we have about a million of them in prison and another million are felons so we know where they are.

So lets take your best 'best case scenario' to be true, what happens after Trump serves his (hopefully) 8 years?

I watched it the other day (I've known about the white population decreasing for a while) but after watching that video it's really put it into perspective, nothing else matters, this is the biggest threat to our country.

>not making the most of the death of European civiliztion

Personally, I would take a pure Muslim qt over a British slag any time

Fucking kill yourself you traitor.

Fuck off.

we're in the same boat, obviously, we're up on the bridge with the binoculars and the Richard Gere gear on, you're down in the engine room trying not to get bum-raped by a bunch of big lads with shovels, but, essentially, it's the same boat.

I saw today coming home in my city, like 50 west Indies Caribbean school kids nd maybe some Pakistanis all in the middle of the street talking, laughing, shouting, not moving, in a residential area. You could hear 'em for minutes after walking past. All the white English kids just kept quietly in groups of four. The Caribbeans were literally like five year old children on a day off. Really opened my eyes to what being civilised is..

>Blood Eagle treasonous politicians and elites.
>Deport non-Whites
>Give non-Anglos temporary work visas
>Reanimate the corpse of Oswald Mosley
>Deport ((them))

Dad are you finally turning 60%? You know you should consider retiring, once you hit your 60's thats when your health starts to fail. Niggers chimp out, pajeets start shitting in the streets, ahmed's start running people over with trucks.
You should seriously consider retirement, and get out of the whole nation game. Maybe move in with us? There's always room in the United States...

except we won the first round in the fightback mate

Fucking hell that made me kek.

don't worry, they will be gone after Brexit
i am happy that England becomes more 'colourful'

gj english cucks

Kick out the poles! That will fix it!

British muslim girls are much cuter than that pic desu

Oh my

This. It's not the fault of Anons, but It's the fate they asked for and the one they deserve.

Because the Census happens in 2020 and because California is a "sanctuary state" this means they've gained a lot of EVs from illegals. When the census is conducted we then proceed to redistribute House seats and Electors based on population. Because as many as 6 million people in California counted by the 2010 are illegals and anchor babies this means they'd presumably only have 33 million people counted by the 2020 Census, reducing their electoral votes which would largely be redistributed to more conservative states.

Liberal states are by far the worst offenders in terms of counting illegals on the Census to gain political power. In 2020 they lose that power and states with more citizens, proportionally, will gain. These states are largely inland, republican states like Kentucky.

Overall voter ID restrictions, large scale removal of illegals and shifts in electoral votes will make 2024 a lot easier for the Republicans to win and a lot harder for Democrats especially if the Trump coalition of workers and nationalists stays together. It is not implausible for 12 (or 16) years of a Republican in the White House as long as nothing too stupid happens.

However even if the Republicans lost in 2024 Trump needs Congress to work with him to rewrite legal immigration laws. The Democrats would need to not only win the presidency but also the whole of Congress to shift things back to shit-dom and doing so would probably make it blatantly obvious they're in this game for power and not people, which would cost them elections.

Also it is unlikely they will regain the House in the next ten years because of the way the system is designed to represent local communities. The majority of local districts are conservative, so they'd have to be able to win conservative districts- which they haven't done so far.

take back your country britbongs. İ dont want to see it become Pakistan 2.0

It won't be.

1. Hardly any Pakistani immigrants
2. Most Muslim immigrants of the younger generation are highly British at this point anyway, i.e. modern, bourgeois, materialistic etc.

>Muh 90% white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't wait for a Beatles biopic with an arab Lennon and blacked Mccartney

I would rather see my race and peoples go extinct than to breed with a whore. It's not worth "saving" your society if that's what it would take to do so.

I'm already dead inside.