RIP Her career

Press S to spit on grave

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/12/21/metallicas-james-hetfield-says-he-moved-out-of-san-fran-because-of-the-citys-elitist-attitude/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is pure fucking aids, you guys have made at least 30 threads about her over a video that got maybe 80k views.
>aids

>aids
>fag flag

checks out.

>her

I want to bone her so hard.

Why are you so triggered user.

wrong, im a black Jewish/Muslim that lives in Antarctica.

>sage

Literally who?

He's an expert on AIDS, I wouldn't laugh about it

>Sup Forums is pure fucking aids, you guys have made at least 30 threads about her over a video that got maybe 80k views.

It is a coordinated effort to crush the personality's popularity before it grows. They have been systematically targeting youtube people for months. It's so easy to tell which is their current target. They cycled through Milo, Molyneux, Lauren Southern.

Whoever they are currently attacking is probably who is making the most interesting videos.

who?

Good question. Reverse image search just brought up results for eyewear and Zenni Optical.

Just another youtuber, but she's done a video on race realism (that wasn't very good) and used the Daily Stormer as a source, and now she's being hit by a whirlwind of shit.

I am so fucking sick of these threads. We dont need 30 ras threads at one time, jusr shut the fuck up

nobody's systematically targeting shit, faggot. people are tired of white knight roastie internet defense force making a thread about every breath these worthless youtube scum take

No fucking wonder the left dominates the culture. And libertarianism or nationalism has such a fucking hard time going anywhere.

You guys lost the culture war and its your own fault.

>I want to bone her so hard.
Can someone go to /r/ with a good pic of her please?

tfw no rage gf

S

Fucking nazi rat.

>Metallica
>German accent
>does not like niggers
holy shit /mygirl/ for sure

Why do I keep seeing this bitch's face all over Sup Forums, I've never seen one of her fucking videos, she's ugly as fuck and somehow everyone is talking about her. This e-celeb bullshit is getting out of hand.

FUCKING BASED WOMAN!! WHAT'S HER PATREAON?

>Metallica fan
I'm sorry guys
She is literally perfect.

Don't tell me you wouldn't rage fuck her?

her vid got removed, but now all the non-kike youtubers and twitter people are going to shill the fuck out of her, as they should

she deleted it because she came to the conclusion that patreon is a scam and she doesn't need to take peoples money to make youtube videos

becuase Sup Forums has just become a youtube e-celeb fansite now.

this x10000
dont worry my goy soon "her" white knights will flock to this thread trying to shill her forever

She looks fucking crazy, but I don't think I could say no to that. Nofap makes you a hungry man.

Who the fuck is this and why should my penis care?

press S to suck on toes

S
Skin worshippers are cancer.

WHO CARES ABOUT E-CELEB BULLSHIT GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WE GOT A SMOKING GUN

she never had one to begin with
also, just some thot on youtube riding the altright train

PEACE
S

what a qt

I believe my compatriot was being sarcastic about the patreon thing.

Reminder that women were a invention by god for men

women are nothing but objects and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Jeez, really? Talk about not verifying your sources. Anyone who actually follows NatSoc knows stormfront is the worst example of it.

>Metallica fan
>/mygirl/
congratulations on completing your indoctrination

Because shilling 5/10 jewtube whores is what ptg does in between spamming autism

She doesn't have patreon? FUCKING DOUBLE BASED! When she opens it again in two days I'll make sure to give her my savings for being a FUCKING BASED WOMAN!

yea more pizzagate shit. please that crap is so fucking old and it got shut down by everyone.
>none cares about it or will do anything about it

Wait a sec here professor.

YouTube is considered a career now ??

What planet am I on?

Fuckoff untermench

S to sperm on her grave?

Alrighty. Giggity.

Why do girls pretend to like metal bands?

>Because shilling 5/10 jewtube whores is what ptg does in between spamming autism

The only threads I've seen are attacking this roastie. There is no shilling. She posted a race realist video, so now the shills are coordinating a blitz against her.

do you not feel that some context is in order?
like who the fuck is this?
why is her carrer rip?
any links to the video you're referring to?
seriously the fucking quality of posts on this shitty website is abysmal.

I can't help it user

why are these e-celebs so hell bent on appeasing Sup Forums? that shit won't get you anywhere

Hi, I'm brand new from Reddit and I've never heard of this girl. Can someone please to splain? (Please no downvote)

yea I know right, using a social media platform to get your opinion and political outreach to others is totally a jewish trick dude. NEVER EVER TRY TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET YOUR MESSAGE SEEN ABROAD!!!

>You ever wonder why the right wing never goes anywhere? or loses public support???

OH NO MAN ITS THE JEWS!!!!!
QUICKLY GET THIS RIGHT WING PERSON BANNED FROM YOUTUBE ITS THE JEWSS!!!!
JOOOOOS EVERYWHERE JOOOOOOOS
JOOS IN MY FRIDGE,JEWS IN MY BASMENT
JEWS IN MY ATTIC. JEWS ON THE BUS!!!

>kys retard no wonder nationalism and libertarianism isnt gaining any traction anywhere.

If not listening to dumb whores screehing lies about "muh skin" makes me an untermench then sign me right in.

right because music that your dear leader doesn't approve of is degenerate, right? what were you saying about indoctrination?

I swear half this board is kike shills. There is no rational reason to dislike someone dropping the racepill on normies. The only valid criticism is that she could've used better sources

>I'm not Religious I'm spiritual
>Into the trash it goes
Metallica's left wing user

>skin worship
>redpill

worshiping a religion that is dead in the water.
>redpilling indeed

>yea I know right
Stopped reading there, tl;dr

>like who the fuck is this?
youtuber
>why is her carrer rip?
it's not, but a ton of leftists on youtube freaked out over a video of her discussing IQ differences between races (racial realism)
>any links to the video you're referring to?
vid got shoah'd

let's hope they don't ever find Red Ice

>implying race is only skin deep

Spotted the moron

they sell metallica shirts in every store in the mall, its trendy now the girls dont really listen to it

You seem to be forgetting about the fact that Facebook and YouTube, to name two of the most widely popular social media outlets, are openly owned and conveniently censored by jews.

SAGE

> Press S-A-G-E to slide this shit off the page and give burning faggot AIDS to OP

Rage would be the cutest goth girl ever, imagine her with those long silk vampire sleeves, my dick is exploding just thinking about it

>I'm not spiritual, I'm religious
>DEUS VAULT PRAISE KEK BASED BLACK MEN

SO BASED

so edgy
"insert quote"
Stopped reading heheh

name?

WHITE RACE STRONG!

Sage the self promotion of those retards youtubers.

>career

she does something besides chatting on youtube?

RageAfterStorm

Honestly you're probably right.
But I still don't care.

MUH SKIN

qt but why should I care?

>Metallica's left wing user
theblaze.com/news/2016/12/21/metallicas-james-hetfield-says-he-moved-out-of-san-fran-because-of-the-citys-elitist-attitude/

ITS THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS
IF YOU USE FACEBOOK OR YOUTUBE ITS THE
FUCKING JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS!!

>AJFBAKHFBASJFBASJKFASFJAFJBAFAFAF Most people in the world use facebook or youtube. wtf do you expect people to use for political outreach? books? magazines? T.V., News
BUT NO ITS THE JOOOOOOOOSSSSS
CANT USE THAT BECAUSE THE JEWS DUDE!

Please faggot you're so fucking retard nothing good will ever come from people like you if you dont understand why piggy-backing on youtube or facebook to reach normies is a good idea you're a fucking moron that needs to get gassed

UBERMENSH!

I take allies where I can find them.

She's interesting, forthright, and intelligent enough.

Why? What happened?

Been reporting her with sock puppet accounts all day. Already got 1 strike on her hopefully we can get another and take away her ability to upload. Girl is controlled opposition and needs to be shut down

kys nigger lover

I fucked her. She had two pussies. She came twice.

She's trying to spread race realism. Which is what any Sup Forumsack should want too

>right because music that your dear leader doesn't approve of is degenerate, right? what were you saying about indoctrination?

motherfucker I'll kick you so hard you'll taste the polish on my shoe in your mouth.

Just because she dons a metaliica tee do you really think she listens to even understands the music? Music like this has been hijacked since decades to sell beer cigarettes, motorbikes whatever, because of the rebel feel attached to it.

Good. But i doubt jewtube will remove (((her))). They keep their puppets.

>No fucking wonder the left dominates the culture. And libertarianism or nationalism has such a fucking hard time going anywhere.

Says the faggot losing the culture war. Not gonna happen this lifetime, sorry sweetie. Try again in the next one, oh sorry I forgot, you don't believe in anything, at all but yourself.

>Lost the culture war

(I don't think he knows yet, guys...)

>leaf
i almost wasted my time

>race realism
>realism
SO BASED

Beaner said it best in another thread

Christ this place is full of insufferable white knights or bitter virgins
>Why wont peopletalk about white Genocide
>talks about white Genocide
Waaaaa we didn't mean it stop saying mean things about the brown people :(