Honest thoughts on Ann Lieven?

I did not knew her until few days ago but she seems intelligent.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_rUQYxav2g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_rUQYxav2g&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off shill, she jumped on the "lets hate the nazi bigot rageafterstorm" bandwagon the other day and got btfo so hard she removed the video and posted a new one

Of course a fucking Frenchman would like her she a is a subversive zionist kike bitch.

I'm myself anti-Zionist but I like the fact that she can intelligently argue
I haven't seen that

She literally said she was going to make a video why you should be pro zionist 4:40 and she doesn't argue intelligently at all.

Yes, and I subscribed in order to see how she is going to defend Zionism in order to destroy her argument.
It's not because I disagree with her that I have to act like a SJW.

Go to the bed, Ann.

check the comments of the video you posted, she is getting btfo again

Most of them aren't really long comments and doesn't have a lot of facts.
I'll search for longer comments that really btfo her

Her sources are:

An education.com article that literally states IQ has a strong genetic component. She has misunderstood part of it talking about environmental impacts as meaning environmental impacts account for differences in racial IQ's. This is UTTERLY false.

She also links two "debunking" videos which are people who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. Nobody has the faintest clue about genetics.

I studied genetics at university and its quite frustrating having to listen to people talk about a complex topic they know nothing about. Whipping together a bunch of nonsense in an hour to shit out a poorly put together video.

She is getting BTFO so hard in the comments it's insane. She's getting literally skullfucked to pieces

calling someone a kike isn't exactly an example of eloquent BTFOing

Anne Lieven is getting dragged outside and gangraped in the youtube comments bro, it serves her right for being descended from Baltic nobility or so i am led to believe

she is either dumb or a kike shill. Either way, she has a big following and we should do our best to try to redpill them/her.

here is her most recent video: youtube.com/watch?v=v_rUQYxav2g&

In the description is a discord link. You guys know what to do.

Of course you did, retard. Your country voted for Macron, the guy who want more refugees to stop the terrorist attack.

This girl is an idiot, 0 research and a Reddit-fan base.

I'm not going to waste my time watching her videos again

I can't wait until your shift ends at 8 pm EST, you punjabi faggot

She has a black boyfriend, so hot picturing her getting blacked.

fucking die, faggot
SAGE this youtube shit

not your personal army. keep your youtube celebrity bullshit out of Sup Forums

Proof?

She looks like a pokemon kek

>falling for the eternal leaf's rusemanship

son, you just got trole'd

She looks like she got plastic surgery from a surgeon with parkinsons. Why do White mixed Jews always look like parodies of whites? It's a vile mockery.

bruh

ABORT THE MISSION

Hey cut me some slack here. After the shoe0nhead thing I've realized anything is possible.

>Believing anything a leaf says

I have no idea why people think she's a Jew, she's goy as fuck, look at her. She's just a little dumb is all, she's not malicious.

women aren't as smart as me

She's a kike

M8
In the very video: Talks how her next video is why goys should support zionism

How fucking new are you to the jewish Question?

Is she trolling? Nobody can be this retarded. I'm starting to think she may in fact be a kike.

She still hasn't replied to my comment, but shes replied to other peoples well after mine was posted.

I imagine shes attempting to do more research in attempt to solidify her original position. She will either fuck it up and misunderstand it like she already has, or fall deep into the rabbit hole that is racial IQ and genetics.

She is a kike she has said so her self

pol is always right. Always. She seems quite sweet and sincere, so I suspect she doesn't even realise she is jewing, its subconscious or genetic.

>she doesn't even realise she is jewing

It must be this. The cock crows, the cow moos and the jew jews.

>She's a kike

damn that 0,2% of the world population sure seem to be around more than 0.2% !

It's just genetic tribalism. She supports the mixing and elimination of other ethnostates but supports the existence of her people's ethnostate. It's why jews support each other in the US and use cooperation inside trading etc to get an advantage over the goys. It's like what whites used to do before we were subverted.

She just told you (correctly) that Israel id diverse in every Sense of the Word.

that's her jew brain trying to deceive us with a lie

On the Jews and Their Lies

Luther and Hitler were right, bro

"...gradually I began to hate them.."

>Ann
"20% of Israel is athiest!"

In reality:

Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

Is she fucking retarded or something?

I don't know, and I don't care. I have never watched any of her videos, and I never will. The e-celebrity trend is fucking disgusting.

no

Dude Israel is diverse,check photos/videos. Theyre progressive as shit.

they should open their borders then