>"t-that does it!! CRUSADES NOW!!"
>nothing happens
>another truck run over 12 germshit
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! FUCKING MUDSLIMES!!! WE GONNA REMOVE KEBAB!! YOU SEE!!"
>nothing happens
>bus drives over 4 britshit
>nothing happens
>blasts in russia
>now you are fucked !!!! le based putin le saviour of le white race will glass all sandniggers!!! just wait!!!
>nothing happens
>blasts in manchester
>"m-maybe t-this will redpill the normies!!! p-please??"
>nothing happens
>another truck ran over 7 britcunts today
>...
when will you internet crusaders accept the fact that you can't do anything about it besides crying like a bitch? we will continute to kill you and you will continute to cry like a bitch. Just accept your fate already, wh*Tes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_426neIQjMM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/29/car-drives-crowd-people-outside-french-mosque/
funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lawl it's nothing compared to ongoing air strikes by the west

I just want you to know I like you very much. You are a good poster.
Keep up the good work.

do you know the turkish lasses in this pic i'd shag the fuck out of them mate

Fertility rates
you kill 50 muslims, 150 muslims born on the same day.
we kill 150 wh*Tes, only 10 born on the same day.

Are you suggesting that we make an army of super human clones? You're sick in the head

efsane amQ kendinmi yazdın bunu :DDDDDDDdddddddd

This kinda shit makes me want to burn down mosques and chain the doors shut.

You shit skin invaders should be thrown in a pit and be buried alive like the subhuman animals you are.

he's not forcing her tho
she just can't resist the BMC (big muslim cock)

>be turk
>make the same thread every day

this is a anzu thread
post anzu

Ì've never had to deal with your kind before, but I must say, you don't seem like very nice people.

dude. don't you have some hentai files to jerk off too. even if this arab chad didn't exist she would still not fuck you.
she will go for a white chad.
I mean after she gets bored of this guy she will fuck 20 white chads.
So don't even get your hopes up.
If niggers and arabs didn't exist, women still would rather puke than date a jelly pathetic ugly hentai-watching loser.
it's time to admit that all your problems come from the lack of pussy.

calm down wh*Te dog
thx doc

not arab hes turkish.

what's the difference?
on a second thought I don't care.

ofc my brother

Calm your manboobs you social reject

>when will you internet crusaders accept the fact that you can't do anything about it besides crying like a bitch?

How do you know I haven't dragged off multiple muslims into the cold minnesota woods to be murdered and fed to wild animals? You people come here illegally and it is perfect since no documentation means you don't exist to the state. If you don't exist to the state, then no one misses you.

the difference is
they both fuck your mother but arabs also fuck your father

>More than 1.1 million sand niggers have died since 2001 due to violent conflict.

What ever.

read

Cockroaches are known to be able to breed at faster rates than human beings. This is a fact.

wh*Te subhumans triggered, I love it

arşivden kopyaladım hajum :DDDDDDd
>wh*Te thinks he's people
lol

If PKK and ISIL continues to bomb you, the Kurds win right?

wh*Te bois have accepted their fate

Whats the difference?

Wtf is this?

.....so you're asking for more bombs?

good post

Anzu is the cutest turkish boy that ever lived.
I hope once WWIII starts we can all go to turkey and take turns on Anzu and other turkish traps.

Difference;
ananın amcuğu

when will so seek psychiatric help for your creepy white obsession? surely there are better hobbies

How can wh*Te girls compete?

>nothing happens
meanwhile western abc agenices are manipulating muslim countires and making them fight themselves and are now subverting islam with LGBTQJAJIEOTUEYVNSKKNLOP as the first gay mosque opens in germany

But Turks are on the decline like Europe, what are going to do when Kurds become the majority in Turkey roach?

Anzu is white and a girl

t.let me tell you about your country
keep dreaming, cumskin.

so what's it like to be a tool of the Jewish central banks who will come to rule the world.

>girl.
>trusting flawed algorithms.

>Implying trannies don't believe they are girls.

There aren't enough Muslims here to do shit except be a minor annoyance. You Turks, however will be enslaved by superior Kurds. What are you going to do when they turn you into eunuchs and have your women as sex slaves? Will you beg the west for help like you worthless shitskins always do?

Says the roach who sucked American dick ffor the duration of NATO, the second they pissed off the yankees, they jumped on Russian dick.
Holy shit, your country will never amount to anything other than a regional power.

damn white boys have really tiny dicks!!

B-but, we have killed way more.
A-and train many people who actualy fight against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_426neIQjMM

Roachposting at its finest.

> lebanon and iran are blue
> the only based middle eastern countries

aryan confirmed

read

unbroken turkish shitposter

can you both leave me here and the toru? i'll soon return the sehitoc as soon as i can

On*r is that you

Leb here, can explain. Turks are a Turkic people. No, they are not muslim Greeks, they are their own race but they do have Mediterranean and Armenian admixture. Turks are their own ethnicity. They are not the original Anatolians, but we Lebs aren't 100% pure Phoenicians either so nobody is the exact same as their 3,000 year old ancestors. Turks are not Arabs. Most Lebs aren't Arabs either, same with a good portion of Syrians and Iranians, but they DO have Arab admixture in their blood, as all people from that region do. The people with the heaviest arab blood are from the gulf states/peninsula and northeast africa. Levant is its own ethnicities, same with Turkey, just like there is no such thing as the white race, there is no such thing as an arab race either. it's just a broad generalization

The most annoying thing about you and your posts is that you won't explain whether or not you have a broken keyboard and thats why you can't type "whites"

Simple killing adults, teach their children to be loyal to ((them)), west win.

wh*Te you mean
learn english

I'm convinced you are just a leaf with a proxy

Read what, other Muslims hate you. If it where not for you being in NATO or groveling like the worms you are to the US, Russia or the EU. How does it feel knowing what's left of your pathetic race is reduced to begging the protection of superior whites to save you from your fellow Muslims roach?

when i say that last sentence, I mean there is no white race by itself. there is germanic, slavic, med, anglo. in middle east there is turkic, canaanite/semitic, arabian, persian, assyrian, etc

He yarrağım he
>proksidir hacum türk olamaz :((((((((( türkler beyaz olmak üstüyür :(((((((
waxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

why are people responding to the troll still?

If you are disgusted by something you use the star like jews do when they write >g*d

You're my favorite poster on this board. Fuck the white cucks you're doing gods work.

sikmişsiniz üstadım

please say wh*Te instead of white, akhi

It's why everyone hates you roach, How long will the west let you live like a tick on it's body before they fling you off to be devoured by the Arab horde?

eyv xocem

Is this ancient Canadian?

soon, Arab peninsula and Egypt will burn this shithole called T*rkey once and forever, the solution will be the easiest, we will simply support the moderate kurdish opposition, just like you supported moderate Nusra and ISIS freedom fighters, US was already paid to shut the fuck up and support whatever the fuck we will do to you and Qatar in the incoming couple of years. Your Sultan's end will be 10x of what happened to Guddahfi and Saddam, prepare your anus t*rks.

Well...
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/29/car-drives-crowd-people-outside-french-mosque/

And guess what. He's armenian

>we
Roleplaying is against the rules.

Almost sounds like latin. Keep it up, you might finally discover a real language instead of just communicating via the pressure difference in the air which cockroaches create by rubbing their sensors against each other.

Fuck off turk rat you Muslims only kill whites because they are weak, we massacre Muslims in India daily and you dont do shit

Maybe this time you will get Constantinople :)

we will

Oh look, it's him again
And the retards keep falling for it

SAGE

Don't you mean Allah's work?

This kills the Arab-in-denial

>wh*Tes
Why don't they perm subhumans like you on here?
kys roachboi

Anzu must be really mad at Sup Forums

I really hope you guys do more or something large scale. It's a great way to get more people nationalized. You see the jews need the attacks. In their conflict for control of the Middle East for greater isreal they need to take down major obstacles with syria being a big one. By having some attacks they get say "see goyim it's affecting you as well, better come and help." while also introducing migrants to deal with white countries at the same time. But if there is too many attacks then they'll make people way to angry and nationalistic and thus agaisnt them. The great thing about jews is that they are extremely vunerabe once their tactics are realized and especially when their tactics are used against them. The more attacks mossad can't control the better.

They're erdogan supporters

i'd ayy her lmao

>You will never play with Anzu ayy lmaos while she calls you baka.

ERDGOGAN IST EIN HURENSOHN!!!!UND DIE IDIOTEN DIE IHN LIEBEN ,SOLLTEN SCHEISSE FRESSEN

Kebabfotzen

>over 300 muzzies are being killed daily by U.S. soldiers
>the soldiers are black,white, and asian
>proves that nobody likes subhumans
pic related

go sleep you fucking roach

Remove nose and bagel

Yeah, don't forget the Ottoman Anime that is going to broadcast in a week too!

SHOO SHOO turkroach
also, we will fuck you up good, you dumbass idiots are being protected by our week gov's but when the social state crisis start and you subhuman pieces of shit start chimping out and using all those guns, explosives and chemical weapons you have stached in the no-go zones, then patriots will have the chance to terminate you all, as well as all traitors. Good luck little pigs, you'll need it.

PS: Watch this little pedo prophet ass licker, you're next: funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

you will need this for the future

I'm not a t*rk you fucking mongoloid

>those fucking retards
:DDDDDDDDDDDd
thx my islamic friend

Funny how you subhumans dont learn from the past.

he's right. The best part is that our immigration to places like Canada is already making the native population the minority. Like take a look at places like Brampton or Mississauga.

pride begets fall. keep sending islum's finest incest ridden masses. when the time is right purge will so throroughly eradicate the wart that is your kind of subhominids that history liken you to flatulence. have some yogurt or attach some velcro to yer unshorn back