i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun30
>SAA liberates Ithriyah-Resafa Road, encircles IS East Of Khanasir, liberate 13 villages
>Palmyra: SAA advanced 13km on the Arak/Suknah axis
>Idlib:'rebel' Proxies fight eachother
>SAA Liberated Humaima From ISIS Near T2 Pumping Station
>Raqqa: IS recaptures Al-Sana'a district, heavy clashes ongoing
>JewAF target SAA position in response to ‘errant projectile’
>SDF capture Kasrat Affan village SE Raqqa, stopping any IS attempts to break the siege
>RuMod:US Coalition’s actions encourage terrorists in Syria
>SAA employs women police officers to defend liberated cities
>Turkish shelling of Afrin continues, Russian efforts for diplomatic solution
>40+ prisoners killed by US airstrike on ISIS jail
>300 Al-Qaeda, ISIS members arrested after Lebanese Army cracks down on refugee camps
>Houthi snipers kill 6 saudi soldiers near Al-Khadraa border crossing

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNkpFpDmOaU
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.841633&lon=37.323647&z=14&m=b&gz=0;373062229;348348705;172519;704;172519;0;0;236677;1716;235973
almasdarnews.com/article/desert-hawks-offensive-begins-isis-held-eastern-hama-russian-jets-clear-path/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.045176&lon=37.385445&z=12&m=b&show=/34682426/Al-Taybeh
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-troops-withdraw-east-raqqa-suburb-isis-launches-fresh-counter-offensive/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
youtube.com/watch?v=BsNX83tVfms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithriyah-Raqqa_offensive_(February–March_2016)
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13951022001343
twitter.com/watanisy/status/880932063112826880
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Qatar Latest Update:

>Deadline for Qatar response to GCC demands is Monday
*Bahrain invokes WTO’s ‘national security’ clause in Qatar row
*Trump discusses Gulf crisis with Erdogan
*No breakthrough in DC talks
*Qatar's defence minister: Blockade is 'declaration of war'
*Lloyds, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Tesco banks stop trading Qatari Riyals
*More Turkish troops arrive in Qatar.
*Qatar confirms currency stability, guarantees all exchange transactions
*Saudi Official says Qatar, Sudan and Turkey are ‘triad of terrorism’ in Libya
*Qatar has to choose to either protect or continue to undermine Arab national security in favor of others - Egypt FM
*KSA UAE Bahrain & Egypt considering reducing commercial links with countries that continue to trade with Qatar - UAE ambassador to Russia
*Ousted crown prince MbN of Saudi Arabia has been confined to his palace
>100s of camels/sheep perish in intense heat after being forced to cross the desert between Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
>Saudi FM: Qatar must change its behaviour or remain isolated; list is nonnegotiable.
>Saudi king to visit Moscow next month in his first official visit to Russia
>Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.

2nd for Syria.

al mawt li israel desu

3rd for royals

reminder
>captcha: SNACK BAR ONLY

>be Kurds
>allow most ISIS fighters to peacefully leave Raqqa to mess with the SAA
>supported by a massive air campaign
>get counter attacked by the rag tag leavings of ISIS and completely abandon eastern Raqqa
TAF destroying mountain roaches in Afrin when?

i know you like it

youtube.com/watch?v=zNkpFpDmOaU

posting in hue thread

10th for gainz

Does anyone have the pic with spurdo kurds running around when the Turk fires his gun once?

wait what did the kurds caputre raqqa?!?

Thanks, doc.

>Desert Hawks offensive begins in ISIS-held eastern Hama as Russian jets clear the path
With the Desert Hawks Brigade finally deploying its seasoned infantry and mechanized units for a large-scale offensive in central Syria (after not being active for almost a year), Russian and Syrian warplanes are flying non-stop sorties over the eastern Hama countryside, targeting a number of ISIS-held villages across the massive salient.
Initially, skirmishes erupted on the Tabart Al-Debah (???) axis as the first probing attacks began on Friday morning. Here, an ISIS technical was destroyed from afar.
Later on, skirmishes began between the towns of Jibb Al-Jarrah and Al-Masoudyah as the Desert Hawks Brigade briefly tried to outflank jihadist belligerents.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.841633&lon=37.323647&z=14&m=b&gz=0;373062229;348348705;172519;704;172519;0;0;236677;1716;235973
A second convoy of Desert Hawks also arrived on Friday morning, reaching the frontlines with their comrades in the Military Shield Forces and National Defence Forces (NDF).
The bulk of the offensive is however yet to begin as government surveillance drones and forward units are exploring weak points in the Islamic State’s defensive line.
almasdarnews.com/article/desert-hawks-offensive-begins-isis-held-eastern-hama-russian-jets-clear-path/

Tabart Al-Debah could be this:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.045176&lon=37.385445&z=12&m=b&show=/34682426/Al-Taybeh

When are we gassing the kurds /sg/ ?

thanks famalam

When will Assad reach Deir Ez Zor?

es bueno! gracias hermano

I SAID NEXT WEEK

soon sweetie

Who is importing chevy trucks into Syria?

>The commander of the Republican Guard in Aleppo and the commander of the Tiger forces

almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-troops-withdraw-east-raqqa-suburb-isis-launches-fresh-counter-offensive/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
Who is importing toyotas to ISIS?

>Who is importing toyotas to ISIS?
Nobody, they were bought in Turkey

>That straw in the banana

when will the syrian army shut down an israeli airplane????

youtube.com/watch?v=BsNX83tVfms

for those who wonders what alelelelel stands for:DDD

Remember when the Battle of Aleppo was still ongoing and ISIS cut the Ithriya supply route?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithriyah-Raqqa_offensive_(February–March_2016)

Remember when pretty much all of pic related was safe ISIS territory?

Only a little over a year... but how things have changed...

That's cruel

They wont

why?
that's called self-defense

Miss me yet?

>100s of camels/sheep perish in intense heat after being forced to cross the desert between Qatar and Saudi Arabia
Why?

well I remember Jund al-Aqsa from Idlib (allied with le moderates) and ISIS from the east both cutting the road and shaking hands

>Huns being turks
>Athena or Sparta being more important than later Greek empires
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire
Shiggity

Obviously.
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13951022001343

#camelswelcome

>eyebrow

They've tried but they're air defenses are mostly obsolete and the IAF uses standoff weapons

Kurds can literally we wuz about everything

SOMEBODY

>alalallaelelele
Fuck's sake it was cool some 2000 years ago

saudis expelled them because they were qatari camels

daily reminder that every conflict in the middle east is Germany's fault

and what about the s400s, aren't those supposed to defend syria's air space?

How's this whole Qatar thing gonna play out?Seems like things are really escalating, especially with Iran backing them and the Saudis against them. Then of course we've got that huge arms deal trump just made with the Saudis thrown in the mix

member the member?

This. Somebody needs to remove the eternal bratwurst.

No. It's England's fault.

Trump also sold 21 billion in jets to Qatar. I guess, who ever is buying.

>and what about the s400s
Those belong to russian air defense units, not Syrian. Russia isn't going to start war with Israel over this bullshit.

>Large convoy of #Ukraine armoured vehicles on the move near #Donestk.

Better to lose some soldiers than risking an international intervention because you tickled the chosen people and it's worse than the shoah

>How's this whole Qatar thing gonna play out?
No idea. Iran does lot's of business with UAE tho. And Qatar shares gas fields with Iran. Arms deal might be on hold.

Madness

Noise

>Konkurs

God that was so retarded, what the fuck were they thinking pushing toward Tabqah like that? Seriously, what were they expecting?

shit, i almost forgot that americucks would die for israel if russia mess with them

>mfw Ottoman Empire is coming back
Are you ready to pay jizya?

worth every dollar desu

>SOURIA STRONK

Those innocent beautiful camels, someone needs to send ivanka pictures of the dead baby camels.

#NotAllCamels

You can't even exterminate kurdshits un your country

i simply love chacareras

Assad in an interview explained that all the shitstorm started after he refused to invade Iraq in 2003 so the israelis and americans isolated Syria and stopped collaborating with the syrian secret services in destroying islamists cells in the middle east, there is no better goym than the americans

You can have your payment in houris with this performance
Your actions against Rojava aren't entertaining us

Is circumcision a good thing?

Someone pls redpill me on circumcision

>americans isolated Syria and stopped collaborating with the syrian secret services in destroying islamists
No wait, when did they worked together

>some new friend requests arrive to army , waiting zero hour to accept
twitter.com/watanisy/status/880932063112826880
What did he mean by this?

Please fuck off back to your termite mound

No, the foreskin exists for a reason.
Like, stuffing raisins and snus.

Consctiption is done without checking background, even of volunteers
Could be related to half a million of refugees comming back with some tight mkhabarat help.

nice pic, nice numbers

>Can't kill PKK for 100 years
>Wants more Kurds in his country
why is this

>pkk
Kurds in general*

good night /sg/

A bunch of people were trying to convince me that circumcision is good. They said that "it stops urine and semen from staying in the foreskin where it can ruin your dick" something like that.

nite hans

sleep well hunny

First gulf war for example.

It's kind of superfluous procedure, since your foreskin will wither and fall off anyway on its own after you have sex with a woman for the first time.

Never the Assad dynasty is known for funding terror groups

>without checking background
Isn't this... kind of bad?
Well, it's not exactly hard to maintain...

>Kurds claiming hittites, known for incest, killing and screwing each other over to an extent that it ruins your empire more than once and in the end got done in by starved savages from the north
>literally intentionally dug tunnels under their walls for god knows what reason and then be suprised when their cities get conquered
wouldn't be suprised when they were kurds tbhq

It's cleaner, but I don't know if i would get an operation just because of that

So you talk to people who don't wash their dicks?

My butt cheeks can get dirty from poop I guess I better chop them off.

i read about it, and has nothing to do with eradicating terrorists, but attacking saddam hussein

No, it's not, once they get to the front the NDF veterans will beat them to a pulp and they'll be tip-top soldiers in a few days.

Calm down, love.

DELET THIIIIIIIIIS