July 1st is Canada day

APOLOGIZE LEAFS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDQpKNa3UIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

god damn i hate niggers

not niggers, just alcohol consuming injuns

I'm sorry to the rest of the world we didn't finish the job.

our bad.

Why did the indigenous genocide each other, anyway? And what the fuck does that have to do with Canada?

It's not even the abbos. It's white liberals. Or this nigress

youtube.com/watch?v=qDQpKNa3UIA

Will natives ever stop being whiny bitches

Finish the job then.

The compassion of whites is their downfall.

WRONG.

""""Native Americans"""" invaded North America from Asia and genocided the proto-European inhabitants.

We can see from analysis of toolmaking techniques and DNA evidence that Europeans arrived in North America first.

Whites are only reclaiming what was once theirs.

Good enough reason to celebrate for me

Bullshit, start counting when it becomes a sovereign nation, which will be never.

I took the train home today from work. There were two chuggers being loud and dirty. My mind went to try and justify why they are useless human beings. I thought about the genocide we inflicted against their people. Then a sudden realization came to me
>I wish we finshed them off

No you dirty leaf.
Why the fuck does metropolitan Canada even exist?
What does it give to the world?
I would happily genocide the leafs to restore order of canada as comfy barren woodland.

no one cares who was where first, might is right

THESE PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSEDDDDDDD!!!!!! GIVE THEM MORE CANOE SHEEEEEEEDDDDSSSSS!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Intredasting. Two things:
1) The R1B haplotype that up to 70% of Ojibwe males carry appears to be the same copy, which would point to a founder effect from Viking seafarers around 1000 years ago
2) The Younger-Dryas impact hypothesis speculates that a large comet or other extra-planetary object impacted somewhere in North America around 12800 years ago. This may have been the cause of the Solutrean extinction (and the Flood Myths). Successive waves of migration across the Bering strait provided replacement.

That said, most of the evidence is probably underwater

-t. Direct descendent of Genghis Khan

Lmao that's the same as actual europeans today who killed neanderthals.
America belongs to the amerindians.

And Incas were superior to europeans.

United Hispanic States soon.

Ironic that the very same people who perpetrated the rape, torture and murder of aboriginal children are now pushing the open borders fake diversity social engineering attack on Canada.

And the idiot slaves lap it up.