*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>Oi white devil you gotta dollar for da bus?

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

kimberleyinterpreting.org.au/i_workwith.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do a 360 then hop online play tony hawk street fighter return then an hero

Give them a dollar because as the white man it's my burden to help those who are naturally inferior

Give them a gallon of gasoline and be on my way.

Give them a gallon of methanol. Then walk around them. Observe from distance as they drink themselves to death. Congratulate your humane self on euthanasia success.

>>No, I do have some petrol in a bottle though, hold on, I'll be right back.
>Get in car
>Grab bottle of stale warm piss that has been in car all day from my morning commutes as a wage slave
>>Here it is, enjoy!
>Drive off slowly to watch them drink it in the rear-view mirror
Just another day in paradise.

Isn't it usually $2? That was their going rate in Sydney. Never more, never less.

Usually give them a smoke instead.

say "nah humbug" and keep walking

i live near a community in NT.

"No"

Are there even buses to catch?

How is it like to live in a 30% abo state ? Do they live in 3rd world tier conditions ?

this happened to me in darwin

true story

>abos are human

By their own doing. They're given housing and gibs from the government. They just have a tendency to destroy it. You often see them just lying round in the middle of fields all day like wildlife.

I'm sorry but how the fuck could any government on earth declare these things as human?

what ever condition they live it is 110% of their own making. They are given everything they need to lead a comfortable and successful life, EVERYTHING. The majority of them have very little or no self determination.

Also, make sure you don't look them directly in the eyes, else that's a clobbering.

kimberleyinterpreting.org.au/i_workwith.html
>How to work with noonga

The more I hear about them the more I think they're nothing more than wild animals with no conscience.

Sorry man, I would have given you some for the ticket if you hadn't namecalled me

Depends, man. I know a good few people that are varied degrees of mixed blood. The ones closer to Abo than Anglo are certainly interesting. Can be nice people, but pretty simple.

But compare them to say Papua New Guineans, who are based, and you see the differences.

NAA FUCK OFF CUNT

They more or less are. They probably weren't always this bad but alcohol and petrol has ruined whatever low potential they might have had.

This is almost universally accepted among Australians with the exception of leftist virtue signallers, but I suspect this is just done for appearance since abos are kind of a sacred cow, our secret shame.

Does white oppression also prevent them from washing their clothes and their hair, or what?

user you are a genius. How hard would it be to spike half consumed liquor bottles with sterno or a little antifreeze? Not enough to kill them straight out, but enough that after a few times it would push them into chronic liver disease and or renal failure. Would they be smart enough to call for an ambulance?

becoming less so now that the extinct tassie abos have drastically increased in population.
Even the ABC is printing articles calling it BS.

Why do you care about them when ching-chongs are colonising your shithole?

Pretty much this, desu

wonder on yonder aybo, thou art full