Please explain to me why any citizen should have access to dangerous, semi auto guns...

Please explain to me why any citizen should have access to dangerous, semi auto guns. There is no need in a first world civilized country for any citizen to own semi auto firearms. As a gun owner myself, I propose a full buyback of all firearms, followed by a confiscation. After this point, I would implement shotgun and rifle licenses that could be accessed after rigorous testing and evaluation (around 1 year). These would allow the purchase of shotguns limited to two rounds and bolt action rifles limited to 5.
>Inb4 MUH CONSTITUTION
No one cares about that 200 year old piece of paper written by slave holding white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>civilized

>as a gun owner myself
t. Shlomoberg Shekelstein

Uhg someone made this argument at work today
>because they're fun and a well armed non pussy ads populace deters overt government takeover, invasions, and helps weed the herds with happenings and an hero

I am though, I could post a time stamp if you like.
Whatever
>because they're fun and a well armed non pussy ads populace deters overt government takeover, invasions, and helps weed the herds with happenings and an hero
Yes that's nice and all, but your "fun" toys are killing children left and right...

I don't have to explain shit to you, commie fuck. Continue being a beta-orbiter to some hairy pitted non-showering pink-haired liberal arts girl.

Keep on projecting, boy.

muh gubbernment is ebul!!1

So are ignorant parents, car accidents, and before medical breakthroughs, disease.
Killing children right and left?
It only seems that way because of media hype. You're no better than those Roman ducks watching gladiators tear apart slaves for keks.

I hate republicans.

>Please explain to me why any government should have access to dangerous, semi auto guns. There is no need in a first world civilized country for any government to own semi auto firearms. As a gun owner myself, I propose a full buyback of all firearms, followed by a confiscation. After this point, I would implement shotgun and rifle licenses that could be accessed after rigorous testing and evaluation (around 1 year). These would allow the purchase of shotguns limited to two rounds and bolt action rifles limited to 5 by the government and its employees.

I agree, the government shouldn't be armed. But republifucks have created mass amounts of gang violence through economic destruction and systemic racism. Until we reach a point in which we can fix our economy, we will have to settle for police having firearms.

Holy shit, now I'm a liberal. Ban all guns for everyone!!! Problem solved. Nevermind that deranged fellow with a sharpened hunk of rebar or that wide eyed muzzy with an 18 wheeler of peace!

>Please explain to me why any citizen should have access to dangerous, semi auto guns

People who don't live in urban area have to deal with wild animals like bears and coyotes. And those animals can become rabid.

And don't even get me started on the two legged threats that exist miles away from 911 response.

/liberal who supports reasonable gun control measures.

Because of posts like yours, that's why.

>Someone brought up the fact that America has a tremendous gun problem
>This is why I need muh guns!

>People who don't live in urban area have to deal with wild animals like bears and coyotes. And those animals can become rabid.
Why would you need anything more than a bolt action rifle or double barrel shotgun to deal with those?

>mfw I've seen half these pictures on a thread in /k/
Is this advanced shitposting?

not an argument

And yours.

Nothing you can do with a semi auto that you can't do with any other gun.
> Texas sniper
Plus they're pretty much the most fun to shoot and best for both hunting and self defense.

FAKE AND GAY, this is literally 0/10 LARP shit going on here.

Why are there so many faggot liberals pretending to be MUH CONSERVATIVE WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY today?

>Nothing you can do with a semi auto that you can't do with any other gun.
You can't shoot 30 rounds in less than 10 seconds with a bolt action rifle.

Come and fucking take em

Let me think about that OP...

No.

If you miss that first shot the reload kinda fucks your aim up on a bolt action unless you're an Olympian or have military training.

You just need to find a way to be less triggered by the shape of the AR/AK stock profile. Visualize it as a friendly bolt action and you'll be okiedoky

Weren't the dc snipers bolt action hero's?

When the government is against the people, they sell weapons to foreign hostile sand niggers while bombing them simultaneously. Import them by the boatloads and refuse to take measures to punish/prevent crime. The people are on their own and vigilante justice is the only justice left.

>you can and should train in self defense and the protection of your family/others

>you can't have access to the far and away most lethal weapon even though they're widely available on the black market

woah I think I just thought a little bit too hard back to my unactivated almond milk.

I was implying that the government has NO right to own weapons. Only citizens may own weapons. When the government fears its citizens, you have liberty. When the citizens fear their government, you have tyranny. WE THE PEOPLE decide which rights the government shall have. They do not decide if we should have guns; WE decide if the government should be able to use guns to enforce OUR decisions.

That is what I'm proposing, yes.

>I know
These replies are 4 lurkers ding dong

Whatever weapons are legal for the government should be legal for citizens. Anything else is tyranny.

I agree

>Why would you need anything more than a bolt action rifle or double barrel shotgun to deal with those?

You don't. You just ask the nice coyotes to heel while you re-load. Coyotes are cool like that. And bears only need one single bullet to go down, just make sure you're using homeopathic bullets. One homeopathic bullet does the damage of 100 regular bullets. They do that by leaving the lead out of the middle of the bullet.

You didn't actual read my post, did you?

So the people have a way of rising up against Porky

Lol, fuck off commie.

These anons know what's up

That AK is sexy. Manufacturer?

Looks like you swapped out the wood for nicer pieces.

you wouldnt be saying that if your house got robbed with you and your whore wife in it, now would you, mister defenseless?

Stupid Twunt.

Dracos are so sexy. I want one but fuck the ATF.

t. Redcoat

Test

Kill youself beta cocksucking faggot.

Apply for a shotgun license for self defense or call the police.

Get in here faggots

That feeling when handguns are more likely to be the murder weapon than shotguns, rifles, and 'Misc' firearms combined.

That's not particularly handy for anything though, even a hypothetical mass shooting scenario, since you've just dumped one of a relatively small number of magazine you're carrying.

>Oh how wrong you are

Can you give me an example of a non-urban area with no wild animals?

/the high arctic doesn't count

Because just like animals, even after being shot, the physiological process of death can take several minutes. You shoot a deer and track it for 100-200 yards after a good lung or heart shot. The animal didn't know it was dead until it dropped. So many vids and stories out there of people empting whole mags into people and still being killed before death took hold of the assailant. You are obviously a cucked liberal faggot who knows nothing aboaboguns or death. Go smoke a gender neutral NOT dick and fucking kill yourself before we have to do it for you

In a free country you should be able to do whatever you goddamn please as long as it doesn't affect other people. We have laws and people who break them are punished. If we can't trust our citizens with guns we seriously need to deport some people asap. Losers on the left just want to push a nanny state BUT I SAY NAE! NAE I SAY!

DDI bulgarian kit build. It had the plastic magpul furniture so I replaced it with a wood stock and refinished it with ruby shellac.

We should have access to semi auto guns because the jews took away our fully auto guns

If you want to change the constitution so badly, just get 3/4ths of the states to agree with you. Oh right, you can't, because you are just a member of the party for the coastal elite.

Can you give me one example of a city where you don't have to deal with wild animals?

>you should be able to do whatever you goddamn please as long as it doesn't affect other people.
Here we go with this shit again.

Post freedoms?

I had sexy times with a couple tgirls, do I have the aids?

>No one cares about that 200 year old piece of paper written by slave holding white men.
Ummm I care so your argument is invalid.
op is a faggot

>why
See, that's where you're retarded. My want for a gun is all that justifies me having one. I don't need to justify anything to you as long as I'm not breaking the law. Suck my cock dumb hippy.

Anyone that says you should not have the means to protect yourselves is not your friend. Gun grabbers are fine with your wives, daughters, mothers, and grandmothers being robbed, raped, and murdered, so long as they don't have to look at any scurry black salt rifles.

All gun grabbers need to hang.

>semi-auto

Because semi-automatic guns aren't machine guns?

The only thing below semi-autos are literally muskets.

What's wrong with that? Explain for me why someone can't do something that won't affect others.

Because it's cool and badass. Only reason you need.

>Killing machines are freedom.
Look, I own semi autos. I know how dangerous they are. You don't need those. No One does.

Sure OP. Start gathering your monies for buy backs and I'll start churning out gb-22's for you to buy and me to profit

One day, you will get fucked, Hans

Because gun laws DO affect people. So do drug laws and other "non violent" crime laws.

but user, he has been effected. You triggered him and possibly upset him.
>not having empathy
>being a leaf

>Ban assault trucks!

You Brain-Washed sloppy bitch.

I'll help you out with you buy-back...

I'll give you 50 cents on the dollar for any serviceable firearm and ammo you have...?

You In?

This is a horrible idea OP. You're also wrong. Most people do care about the constitution. You are out of touch with America and reality.

They knew technology would progress. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

60 years before they signed the declaration of independence someone invented a semi-auto artillery piece. You'd be retarded to think our military general founding fathers didn't think tech would get better.

>semi automatic rifles are dangerous
Then move to the rest of the world where you can't have them. We have them here so leave.

>shotgun
I have been pushing for a shotgun and bolt action ban, There is no constitutional right to these guns. The 2nd amendment was written to shoot at the government if they become tyrannical and a shotgun or bolt action has no place for defending our country. The 2nd was NOT for shooting deer. time to end the right to hunting guns and abolish the NFA

Shotguns should be enough for defense. But having a license for shotguns? That would make you into Europe 2.0.

I am just going to start reporting all these threads.

Bull shit you own guns, I doubt you have ever even held one. If you have, you know the capabilities of both manual action and semi autos aren't that far apart. Except almost all gun crimes are done with illegally acquired guns and by people who aren't legally allowed to own guns in the first place. Meanwhile Vermont, Arizona, and Alaska all have extremely loose laws and some of the lowest rates of violent crime, compared to new York and California which have extremely strict laws and huge rates of violent crime. There's no correlation between violent crime and gun laws, except for one slightly in favour of looser laws lowering it.

I won't run away from my country. I love America, I just want it to become a first world country.

>Leftist riots and Scalise in the hospital already shut your point down before you made it.

Everyone at that baseball field would be dead if not for armed security having been there. I will not rely on others for my safety and my family's safety.

>break ins

>street mugging

>Allah snackbar

>BLM riots

There is so much crime that never makes it above local news because it doesn't fit leftist narrative. I had a secret meth den in the suburbs behind mine and I had no idea until two cops with riot gear were in front of MY house to catch runners and we heard a flashbang grenade go off (didn't even know what it was till we asked the cops).

If the cops are summoned you're already dead because most gunfights are over in 90 seconds.

Cops have no actual legal obligation or responsibility to protect people, just clean up and investigate crime after the fact.

because criminals totally wouldn't just get one illegally. no no no.

Why specifically semi-autos?
How does anyone know it will stop there and it won't become going after bolt actions because they're "sniper rifles"? It will just continue until citizens are left with nothing but ineffective arms, which will then be banned as well because "Well what good would those do you?"
Gun control is not about guns, it's about control.

So we can shoot people like you

You are dumb

How about you get the fuck out of my country you communist piece of shit cock sucker hope you get a bullet through your spinal cord motherfucker

>buyback in America actually getting the dangerous salt weapons and not just the usual garage zipguns and Saturday night specials
>Shotgun and rifle limitations being enforced in a country with millions of rifles and shotguns, not even counting the millions of semi auto rifles
>OP being this much of a delusional faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Why specifically semi-autos?
Because 20,000 guns laws aren't enough

Dont you need offensive weapons to take on a tyrannical government? Should you fight a war with pistols?

Go to bed, Joe biden

So we will also have to settle for the citizenry owning firearms to defend themselves against the niggers. Point, set, match.

Will your pecker touch your arse. If so, go fuck yourself.

>I will not rely on others for my safety and my family's safety.
This
Fuck you op, bootlicking faggot

Oh look another mindless slide thread with the same points that have been torn apart time and time again. I'm starting to believe the meme about Sup Forumsacks posting these themselves because this is clearly b8.

Until people you don't like get them too

>Should you fight a war with pistols?
a pistol is only good to get you back to your rifle which you shouldn't have put down in the first place.

That feeling when butt hurt libtards don't acknowledge this whatsoever

My AR with a Contour camera.

>There is no need in a first world civilized country for any citizen to own semi auto firearms.

Without even delving into SHALL, etc etc, I can use one word.

Hogs.

Hogs are the meanest, toughest vermin someone can have on their land. They will fuck your shit up, fuck your land up, kill things, kill children, and kill adults too if they aren't careful. Hogs take several rounds of .223 to go down sometimes, and will continue to attack even if they are being shot at.

Down south, the safest neighborhoods are filled with well armed middle class whites.