What happens there and what is it like to live there? Sounds like they have good food

What happens there and what is it like to live there? Sounds like they have good food.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7a7_1498841335
theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/politics/article_f7949258-fd16-11e6-af07-fbc707f72f0b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Good food
If you like bland chicken with 18 pounds of spices

Nolafag here. Sucks here. the food is only good because It has so many spices.

gator and crawdads

>spices
So Louisiana is the Southern poo-in-loos?

>bland
>18 pounds of spices

When I was in high school my AP American History teacher always told us to pronounce it "Narlins," is that true or was he trolling us

>Not understanding that there areother ways to flavor food as opposed to just piling spices on it

Totally false.

I do understand that, what you said just makes no sense.

americunts praise New Orleans for being beautiful city..
what a subhumans

Niggers liveleak.com/view?i=7a7_1498841335

We have great food, and better culture
Nothing but based cajuns, nigs live in the boondocks
Lived here for my whole life and my only complaint is the heat

Northerners go home, we don't want you either

Too many niggers
No job opportunities outside of major cities
Everyone makes minimum wage if your not a boomer

Worst state in dixie

>Sounds like they have good food.
That's a meme, the food is mostly shit-tier gumbos, seafoods, and fried crap prepared by niggers. If you want good food, go elsewhere.

This plus:
Hot as balls always.
Mosquitos
Average wage low as fuck

Couple of high ranking universities though.

Fantastic fishing. I know cause I live at the "end of the world".

theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/politics/article_f7949258-fd16-11e6-af07-fbc707f72f0b.html

>Louisiana is the worst state in the country, according to a new analysis based on health care, education, infrastructure, crime and other quality-of-life measures.

> The review for Louisiana isn't pretty, with the state receiving low marks in individual rankings on crime and corrections (50th); opportunity (49th); education, economy and government (46th in each); health care (45th) and infrastructure (39th).

>high ranking universities
Tulane certainly has some reputation. Is LSU good?

Louisiana is corrupt as fuck and has the worst weather imaginable.

>nigs live in the boondocks

Dude, where the fuck do you live? Because it obviously ain't Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport, or Lake Charles

The few people I know that lived in New Orleans said they enjoyed it... After they got used to the fart smell

hot.niggers.gumbo.life is good.

Niggers, humidity, and white people who eat so fucking much they can barely fit through the double doors to walmart. It made me physically ill seeing how many obese people there are. And Walmart should just be renamed "mudsharks". I can't tell you how many frizzy haired mullatos children I saw.

I was also on Bourbon street the other night when some niggers attacked those tourists. Luckily I was in a large group. Fuck everything about that place. Never move there for any reason.

The shape of Louisiana bothers me. It's like a big chunk of the right side of the state got taken out.

Also, my autism is absolutely horrified about going from point A to point B in the same state and yet spending most of the time in a completely different state. (Right corner where chunk is missing --> top right corner of state).

You guys drew state lines incorrectly

They have shit college football teams.

Rightful french clay. L' empeuror napo made big mistake