Mexican cartel leader who dismembered a 6 yo girl while still alive is jailed for life

>Marciano Millan Vasquez, 34, was given seven life sentences in Texas Thursday
>He was a regional boss for the Zetas cartel and involved in 29 deaths in Mexico
>Among his victims was a six-year-old girl who he chopped up with an axe while she was still alive in front of her father
>“He got the axe and cut off her knee and an arm. … She would cry. She would scream.”
>The witness said Millan laughed and told the father, “‘So you’ll remember me.’”
>Because the gang has ties to the US and Vasquez was where he was living when he was arrested, he was prosecuted and jailed in Texas
mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Zetas-Trial-Day-7-8377013.php

This is why we have to secure our border.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMdfptJ_XA4
hooktube.com/watch?v=JMdfptJ_XA4
abcnews.go.com/US/prison-living-hell-pedophiles/story?id=90004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are mexicans even human ?

looks like a mestizo subway jared

Just business Abdul

Am Mexican. Can confirm. Most of us are most definitely not human.

>Repukelickans will literally defend taxpayer money funding Mexican drug cartels

>This is why we have to secure our border.
Also, this doesn't have a fucking thing to do with the border. These cartels are literally funded by the United States government.

no, theyre the ultimate spanish/aztec rapist murderer combination

What would MS13 or some latin US prison gang do to a zetos leader?

Not all Mexicans are like him. There's white serial killers who've done terrible acts like this too.

Why not the death sentence?

The only solution is organised killings enforced by the state which show as much brutality and target entire families of known drug dealers. If innocents die, they're Mexicans so it doesn't matter. It's for a greater cause.

>mexican subhumans dismembering small children
>I-I heard some american agency is funding them though so it's our fault after all xD
unironically kill yourself

Yea and most white are cucks basement dwellers

Themselves, nothing. They'll get one of the other races to do it instead or just look the other way when the inevitable happens. Anything involving children usually goes above racial lines in prison.

Look into the Natives before the Spanish came and intermixed with

It's silly to think those genes have gone anywhere (genes control behavior)

>It's not my fault if organized criminals I fund get out of line!
You work for Mossad?

kill all beaners now.

fuuuuck that they should just put this scum down, not let him survive on tax dollars.

Different fucking subspecies. Emphasis on SUB.

no fucking shit you moron, but that doesn't mean we can't secure our fucking boarder.

Yup

It was fucking Spaniards mistake for not doing a mass genocide like other European countries did.

Fucking lazy cheap ass siesta fuckers

Exactly

I wouldn't be too fast to judge him. You never know that six year old could've been asking for it.

K Ahmed you can go now an rape white children now

Speaking of which...

youtube.com/watch?v=JMdfptJ_XA4

>Libertarians literally worship a serial killer who dismembered children
>Get mad about a serial killer dismembering children...because he's Mexican
Libertarianism is about freedumb!

>everything wrong with the world is some american agency's fault and I'm so smart for doing the connection xD

>linking The Young Turks
Hooktube that shit so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=JMdfptJ_XA4

And we made the mistake of not doing a genocide of Africans. Should have wiped them all out when we had the political and social chance.

Fucks like this should be impaled on the border wall

Liberals want this guy roaming free in your country.

Big talk coming from a country that backed down on getting le Pen. Go saute some frog legs while a mudslime is enriching your wife.

>dismembered a 6 yo girl
>jailed for life
just fucking execute him

If you don't control where your money goes, you sure are not responsible for actions of your government and its agencies.

Why isn't he being executed?

Anybody can wipe out the niggers in Africa if they want right now. You could send in drones to drop bombs on all the cities. You could spread disease. You can do all kinds of things. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

>It's your fault for what criminals do if you fund them
>People die if you kill them
I'm not even sure what point you think you're trying to make here.

t. Alejandro del Mexicano

yeah we could've made it better, and Belgium did the best job at this

>le Jew meme

only niggers who know shit about french politics shill for that kike, nigger lover

hispanics are just like us...

And you fuckers wanna sue our government at UN's Crimes Against Humanity in killing degenerates like that guy. Fuck this world

What's the benefit in keeping him alive?

>Marciano
Fucking Aliens.
Ayy Lmao

What's that got to do with anything? I never argued that every taxpayer was responsible for Mexican drug cartels. The government, on the other hand, ABSOLUTELY IS. And it has nothing to fucking do with the border except that happens to be what the alphabet agencies trade weapons to cartels over.

probably preventing zetas members from going berserk

>if it weren't for america's drug problem none of these people would be criminals!
kek and then you read about just how fucked up these people are and realize that they will never be a normal part of society.

Saying the entire government funds them is retarded. Sure theres a good chance of corruption, but nowhere near as much as the mexican government. I think if anything sicario got the situation more or less correct. Even the italian mafia had people inside the US government, but the criminal organization also fought the US government, so it's not as black and white as you seem to think.

ms13 arent shit in texas. biggest street gang and prison gang in san antoinio are mexican mafia

>Millan laughed and told the father, “‘So you’ll remember me.’”
Do you have to be an edgemaster to get in the cartel ?

He'll die in prison user.

>this doesn't have a fucking thing to do with the border
Retarded statement of the year.
Nigger, where do you think these cartels are coming from?
Fucking liberal nigger lover.
I hope your family gets murdered.

Since he's in American jail he's going to spend his entire time being double teamed by niggers and the aryan nation until he becomes more semen than man. The only thing that ever unites even the worst prisoners and their respective gangs is their mutual hate for people who hurt children. I always found it odd how thats always the one thing they all stand against. Wonder if its universal value in America cultural or because it has a gentic component. Either way I guess even evil has its limits. Marcianio is gonna wish he was dead.

Is the Mexican government doing anything to address their country's genetics problem?

Im too scared to walk outside my resort here, can you tell me how safe it is?

lol

>organized crime wouldn't exist if CIA didn't send some crumbs their way
>by giving you money I'm directly responsible for everything you do
you are a dumb, thick fuck

he probably get sent to a supermax prison if hes that high up in the organization. any street level zeta would do prison time in a regular penitenary

I really don't understand what you retards are trying to argue here.

>W-well it's not like it's the department of education's fault that we fund Mexican drug cartels!
>BUILD A WALL
Political discourse has reached downie levels on this board and in this country. Too many retards weren't castrated and now we have this.

So the drug cartels America funds in South America are because we share a border with South America, right?

American white men have become such degenerate morons. Your ancestors would kill you on sight for having such low IQs.

On what ground did he not get the death penalty?

Fuck off pussy, that isn't good enough.

>prison
Spend .25 cents for a surplus cartridge, put him up to a wall and just blow his fucking brains out

>crumbs
>Misrepresent problem
>See, now I'm right!

Checked. Also he's gonna get killed in prison. His lifes going to much worse in jail for the few years he survives than it would be if he was sitting on death row for 20 or 30 years.

abcnews.go.com/US/prison-living-hell-pedophiles/story?id=90004

This

No

You have to be psychopath to work for them. If you hesitate to commit violence you will not make it.

Well reading that ruined my night. Fuck humans in general

Always makes me wonder if those medieval witch hunts were actually justified.

Well of course he was still alive, he couldn't have butchered that little cunt if he wasn't!

Usually they only go after pedophiles in prison. but chopping up a six year old girl with an axe might piss off some inmates...

Seriously, it's Texas.

He's a cartel boss. I doubt he'll have problems striking a good deal in prison.

The reeeeally disturbing thign is that we all share more with him than we would even know.

They are the rape babies of crazy spanish who just BTFO muslims and jews few years before + ultra crazy aztec with sacrificial ritual and shit.

I think they're like Philistines.

He does command respect for being a boss, but the nigger did chop up a little girl with an axe. He might not make it.

>secure our border
Does that mean giving Eric Holder the chair for essentially dividing up the drug market between Mexican cartels?

>this doesn't have a fucking thing to do with the border
Kill yourself before I have to, you fucking commumist Jew.

underrated post highlighting the flawed English language

Bump

Tell me about the 50,000 people murdered by serial killers since 2007, Guadeloupe.

i hate spics. these dirty, greasy little hyper aggressive faux alpha manlets. it makes south western US states unbearable to work in .

I literally quite a job to not have to deal with US Mexicans anymore. they are morons

I want to kill these zeta faggots so fucking bad it hurts. Just sit on the border with a rifle and a spark gap generator and pick them off in a kill zone while they can't call for help.

I know someone who was a member of an older cartel (not the fucks like today); and they were trained by "ex" mossad agents. I know you have no reason to believe me but idgaf honestly. Makes me nervous saying anything, but yeah when I heard that I was just like "... hmm... jews again..."

oh my god THIS!

Probably because the desire to protect children is ingrained deeply into our DNA. It takes someone far bellow subhuman to willingly hurt a child as it goes against everything man has stood for for a long time.

The death sentence is the easy way out, rotting in prison is far worse than death sentence.

smelly dumb beaner sucm

No one even thinks about you.

Can't wait for this bro tier race to get its hands on burger nukes

So all we have to do is wall up that border between America and Colombia right to stop America funding those drug cartels?

This is the crime he got caught for, god knows what else what other heinous shit he committed, anyone who could chop up a living kid is capable of anything

It's not just jews. I'm getting pretty tired of this low effort meme. Most of the billionaires are not fucking jews, most of the CIA are not fucking jews. White men and jews are nearly the same thing, but white men are such lying egotistical fucks they can't look at their own group any fault.

probably because the crime was committed in Mexico, and he would probably have to be tried at significant expense at some sort of International Court.
Or just convict him of drug smuggling money laundering in the USA.
If he is in a USA prison he himself will probably be dismembered within a year.

Or you could just stop giving the cartels money and supplies.

The fuck is wrong with beaners? I mean, killing someone is one thing, but I couldn't imagine dismembering a child at all.

Not all white people are like that.

Its really the lower half of Mexico, towards the border and the wealthier area of their cities they've a lot of "white" Latinos and they generally aren't absolute animals.
So goes for much of the original tejano, they were just Spanish settlers with a dash of savage and actually assimilated decently with whites, the further west or south though the more native you get, Chicanos are absolute human garbage and the worst of beans are deeper south in Mexico and they've been steady migrating towards the borders to traffic dope etc; Juarez for example used to be quite successful and has literally detiororated into a massive coke den and most of the decent beans jumped ship and fled to Monterrey etc or the states.