Muh race war

>muh race war
>muh day of the rope

be careful what you wish for, white boi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjTvpdp5sVA
youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish he was a Bernie supporter

whites in amurica have NO chances in race war

you're a kangaroo gasoline huffer so you don't understand that people like him will be on our side.

That nigger is a member of the white supremacist group known as NRA.

Any black man that knows how to handle a weapon with such skill is based and should be welcomed as a member of our alliance.

das rite

Did he actually hit anything?

dis

Don't bully Colion noir, he's a cool dude.

you're a retard. youtube.com/watch?v=qjTvpdp5sVA

you mean wh*Te

Colion Noir hates leftists. PRO GUN. Red pilled on planned parenthood. He is the shining example of an African American who can't stand niggers.

You can look as tacticool as you want, but unless I see you landing shots, it's meaningless.

No worries.. We'll send our kids to take care of the problem.

>this is what civic nationalism looks like

cute

Nigga you from australia, you cucked beta faggots gave up your guns to enable the quiet take over of your shitty country through immigration policies made to benefit shitskins and degenerates, fuck off bitch.

I'm sure the 8v1 was adorable to watch.

Knickers don't understand strategies or tactical thinking. Knickers can't into chess. They can blast but my Germanic thinking will lead them into a witches cauldron every time.

Lol the vast majority of people with military experience are white. Blacks would not last a month. They wouldn't understand how war is fought, it would be a loosely organized mob marching to rap music going from suburb to suburb; they'd give city whites a problem, but the militias would put them down instantly.

Practical subgun and shotgun! I was on the Oz practical pistol team. I never thought I would find true love, but now I have. Where do I find this?*

BTW letting jailbait going through puberty shoot heavy recoiling handguns is risking stress fractures. She really should stick to an open gun for the first few years.

*The range, not the kid.

Why are you obsessed with womens underwear?

Leafs can literally go to jail for hate speech.

Impressive, he walked around and pointed at things

WHo is that? That nigger from the hospital shooting today?

you clearly don't watch Colion Noir videos.
kys faggot op