Why is the idiot starting a trade war?

axios.com/exclusive-trump-plots-trade-wars-2450764900.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-steel-tariff-trade-war-with-china-germany-canada-2017-6
archive.is/mlwKa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To break the globalists' power base.

he wants other countries to open up their markets more.

Because chinas weak right now, we can win, it will re-establish US hegemony in the pacific, and make Americans richer. Plus chinks are fucking nuts and we're gonna have to put em down one day or another

Because he's as thick as pigshit and twice as lumpy.

Despite the link to a shitty news source, why not?

They are indeed crazy. They dont have any inhibitions to building projects which fuck over whole ecosystems. Giving China money as a producer was a mistake as theres actual data to prove this. So why allow them to run the planet as they see fit? Apparently the EU does not see this as and only Trump does as usual while everyone is hand holding over some shitty solar panels.

businessinsider.com/trump-steel-tariff-trade-war-with-china-germany-canada-2017-6
>The tax on imported goods could be about 20%, according to Axios, and may be expanded to goods like paper, semiconductors, aluminum, and large household appliances.

Better source for ya

>Because he's thicc

FTFY.

Archive time
archive.is/mlwKa

>mysides.png

HES A PIMP THAT IS GONNA MAKE CHINA HAVE ITS UMPTILLIONTH FAMINE.

Currency manipulating inferior fucks.

>starting

Nice meme, dipshit. Bolsheviks are attempting to wrest control of all western production, and establishing a global order. This is what the fucking "Paris Accord" was about, and why they immediately refused to negotiate. It was about seizing America's production (literal communsim), and redistributing the material and wealth to other countries - mainly China, and India.

Fucking dumb bullshit, I'd rather be at war and start killing you fucking insane commie freaks. I'm so god damn sick of this that the only satisfaction I can get in this life is wriggling a bayonet in your intestines. It's the only way I'll ever get a full night's sleep in my new life.

Same folks who predicted a Clinton landslide. GTFO here with your open border economics.

I'm just saying Trump wants a 20% tariff on steel.

He can rape my mother for all I care, Trump's a boss and you will bend the knee.

If you havent actually looked into currency manipulation you should as it basically boils down to is china deflates our currency which is required to deal business with them. As our currency deflates we need to print more money which leads us up to more debt. China and the world for that matter does not care about our relationship to debt. To add insult to injury they expect us to not only hand the planet over to the chinks but allow said developing nations to further suck wealth out of our nation in the process. Trump has a right to find a friend in Russia as the EU is a commie china colluding liberal backstabbing shit.

Boo fucking hoo a trade war. That's basically what the industrial revolution was.
Are liberals crying about this? What sheltered twats

because america has been taken advantage of by nearly every country on earth? just a start. It is time to stop playing nice.

So trump inc/bayrock can (((profit)))

>Getting taken advantage of

>Undisputed, leading superpower with the highest standard of living for the past 60 years

>We are being taken advantage of by niggers in mudhuts in Central Africa.

The first step to a global war. I can't wait so I can be a security contractor

HAHAHAH GLOBALISTS BTFO

HUR DUR Trump not keeping promises

they'll never open up their markets, but there are other options.
It literally makes no sense for the US to be protecting country X while at the same time letting them have unfettered access to our huge market.

Giving aid to niggers in mudhuts for no reason

Yeah.... just because they then spend it on shit that does not raise standards of living doesn't mean they are not taking advantage.

Who are you even replying to

And you wonder why your country is failing. You always meddle. You cant even fix your country and you're trying to fix others. Burgers, stop focusing in being the world police. Let them burn while you improve yourselves.

I'm so fucking happy.

>le foreign aid is like 25% of our budget meme

We made DEALS with these countries. We give them foreign aid and they do something for us, carrot and stick. Sure we could save billions not sending it to Egypt (for example) but they promised not to hurt our greatest ally and we get leverage for us to do what we want. Its more complicated than just sending shit to them for no reason.

For the very small amount we spend on foreign aid we get a return on investment.

We give them shit, and we in turn get to do what we want to their country. When liberals claim westerners exploit the 3rd world this is what they're talking about. They just want to give them free shit without the exchange of us taking their resources.

>Phillipines
>Only reason you're not part of America is because we decided to give you your independence
>Literally lost an entire island to muslims

Maybe sit this one out, champ.

Thats literally what the TPP was for!

And? Why the fuck would you care if we get BTFO'd by mudslime? Will we not fight back?

Is your Inferior Complex to high that you need to virtue signal that WE STRONK in everything? Fuck off.

I even stated in my post that burgers should alleviate their own country, rather than helping others. What's fucking wrong with that?

>Get ready for the Bigly Depression!

Did I touch a nerve?

Maybe hold off on the "your country is failing" talk until your country can protect its own territorial integrity.

But I do want to give you props for doing to the drug dealers what Mexico should have done years ago. That is well.

You're one dense motherfucker eh? Like i said, why tf would you care if we lose or not? Do you really always want to project that you're the Messiah everyone needs? Let us deal with our own problems. Sort yourself out nigga

America is sorting themselves out. Big D is going to do what's best for America, and if that means a trade war with China then he'll do it.

>Delete Post: [File Only]
>Style:

Egypt currently is currently a solid ally in its own right.

I may be wrong here, but you're the one that started this by saying America is failing.

This is why you remove the beam from your eye before you address the mote in mine. Because otherwise you get butthurt.

Shut up filipino ISIS currently controls one of your cities

he isn't starting it, he is just fighting back for once.. standing up for usa.. about time someone did...