In a hypothetical scenario where WWIII begins and the United States needs to reinstate the draft...

In a hypothetical scenario where WWIII begins and the United States needs to reinstate the draft, what will happen to all the trannies? Will they be forced to serve? Will they be sent into combat positions, or will they receive desk jobs stateside? Will they be quartered with female soldiers, or male soldiers? Will there be a deferment available to them for being trannies? If so, will you decide to be a tranny to avoid this hypothetical draft?

they will be frontline fodder, they'll be given a plastic butter knife and told to rush the enemy positions

Comfort "women"

posts like this remind me why straya is one of the best flags on this board.

Easy.

Hopefully you'll have them working in military factories or put them in the front lines

Bait to traumatise the enemy when they attempt to rape them

>faggot pic
delet

We'll use the ugly ones to test bullets and swords on.

The cute ones will stay in "comfort tents" on base, where they will be pampered, bathed, manicured, and otherwised cared for like princesses. At night, soldiers will line up outside the tents for their weekly ration of one passionate fuck before deploying for battle the following morning.

WW3 will be about Islam vs Christianity. The US will be majority non-White by then. The war will be in Europe.

How big is your dick?

>Scroll down pic
>Dic

They go to the vanguard

the dick only makes it better

It'll be easy for you then, this isn't 1944.

>everyone thought WW3 was going to be USA vs Russia
>Its USA, Russia, and the UK vs Germany and middle east for the 3rd time in a row
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

GAS GAS GAS

>all the trannies
There's not enough of them to be relevant.

I feel bad for trannies and other catamites, because I'm only attracted to them as objects to fuck not as people, and I believe treating people like objects is the root of all immoral acts.

It's wrong to take advantage of a mentally ill person to use them as a masturbatory aid.

I'd fuck it

easy way to make me join

Oh they'll be forced to "serve" alright ;)

> talked to an old guy WWII vet in the Pacific

> he said they knew who the faggots were and just put them all in the same platoon

And....

> Dad remembered being out camping in the Boyscouts in the early 60s

> all the kids Dad's would always show up to say "Hi" and let the kids know they're camping out just a few yards away

> Years later he asked my Granddad about it. He said "Usually the Scout leader was a fag, we were keeping an eye on him."

Sexual deviants were never an issue till SJW media made it an identity that should be treated like delicate snowflakes and demand we all bunk together ignoring people's urges. We get out of that mindset, recognize what they are capable of and put them to use it won't be a problem.

I heard that during WWII the most flaming fags weren't allowed to fight overseas, but made a name for themselves diffusing unexploded shells during the Battle of Britain. Unconfirmed, ask a Bong if that's true.

Same

Airdroped behind the front lines to demoralize the enemies by exposing them to high dose of degeneracy.

just change the sign to "safe space" out front, they'll pay to ship themselves there

>"safe space"
Or just tell them that gulag means "safe space" in russian, they won't even notice and it would feel so much better

Maybe they'll snap out of it and change priorities if they have to experience front-line combat as cannon fodder conscripts and spend weeks in the field with no hormones, no other clothes than issued gear and no time for fixing hair, full body waxing, shaving, makeup or regular mangina wound stretching.

Hopefully kill themselves. There's a few I met on discord that said they would.

Wait, why the lgbt flag? Why on a discord server with them?

I'm a fag, we had a pretty comfy homo server for a bit then trannies/traps/le cyootie boipussy uwu cancer and their orbiters took it over. They force themselves into everything.