BLACKS BTFO; 70% BLACKS IN NFL; BEST PLAYER IS WHITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I0TnWDjeRVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Texans

That's not a picture of the GOAT, though..

why "whites" in murica so much love nigger tier sports like "football" and basketball?

Wait, is this a "greatest to ever play the game of football" thread?

niggers btfo

That was one of the best superbowls ever.

White men created football. Deal with it, shitskin.

I want to see specialty MMA where smaller weight class UFC fighters try to take on a football player..... What do you think would be cutoff weight for it to work? I think any fighter under 185 wouldn't be able to do shit to a linebacker.

They realize Matt Ryan is white.. right?

This year is our year

Agreed. It was spectacular because of all that delicious salt. I hated Brady w/ a passion prior to last year. Now I'm a huge fan.

Whose ready for /Lynchings/

What is up with the association with """white america""" and the Patriots? Is it Brady?

Matt Ryan is white as well. I don't get this.

Drew Brees wants to ban football and implement flag football
youtu.be/I0TnWDjeRVs

>not tom brady

kek

ever heard the theory that the reason the blacks and Irish dominate the NFL is because they were farming equipment and bred to be big and to endure?

Lacy is going to run all over your asses in the playoffs. Oh dear god, the massive butthurt that will ensue.. Screepcap it, bitch.

Of course not. It's just another "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHITE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY HITLER" episode

What year is it still? 2014?

so why 70% players in nfl are black?

murifats are too weak?

white people used to be the only ones in it, then the niggers came along and people couldn't be fucked changing because there was nothing to change too, my bets on black people not even being very good at it but the joos push them into it and give them places becuz muh black people stonk athelete meme

Nigga please

Blacks should not be allowed to play anyway, since this is cultural apropriation

Desu

>coke head that rapes underage hookers

do you happen to have sickle cell anemia

Anyone who supports the mind numbing garbage, regardless of race, should be dragged out into the streets and pulled apart like warm bread,

No, white people want to be healthy beyond the age of 40. So, which race owns all of the NFL teams? Hmmmmm...

SHIT TALK NFL THREAD BABY. 69 MORE DAYS.

TO THE GUY WHO ASKED WHY WHITE PEOPLE LOVE BLACK TIERED SPORT. WELL WHITES ARE STILL THE GOAT IN NFL, BASEBALL, FIGHTING (GO MCGREGOR) , SOCCER, SWIMMING,.
BLACKS GOT NBA AND TRACK. OTHER THAN THAT, WHITES DOMINATE.

Best Owner is Jewish.

We will be lucky if they can even tackle anymore. Elites want to end it
youtu.be/I0TnWDjeRVs

>Drew Brees wants to ban football and implement flag football
He's a faggot manlet with a permanent shitstain on his cheek

>70% BLACKS IN NFL
and cuckmericans still watch that shit. topkek

If you team has a nonwhite QB (still looking at you, Titans), you AREN'T WHITE

who gives a shit about niggerball 2.0

just let it die

>Not enjoying modern mandingo fighting

least degenerate brightest future star coming through, praise the Lord!

God damn. I didnt know it was this bad. What a bitch. Brees gtfo if you dont want the hits. Id take concussions for the NFL minimum of 435k a year. They want to be coddled, look at Kapernick putting his bitch ass above his team to disrespect the Flag. Bro you are a millionaire, leave the country.

Back when football started, there were multiple deaths a year. We watch a pussified version already

>70% BLACKS IN NFL

jesus christ america

Ice Fight is the true sport of the white man

>white supremacy
>black player with the last name White scored the game-winning TD

Intredasting.

The same would happened in basketball.

The best rookie in this NBA season should have been Dario Saric.

The Americans declared instead some nigger because Dario is not black and a foreigner.

>unironically calling black men mandingo

Kill yourself cuckold

Irish?

There is literally nothing whiter than watching black men destroy each other for your entertainment. Well, maybe fly fishing.

They have the most white players, and Brady and Bill are Trump supporters.

>french_soccer_team.png

Did somebody actually bother to count how many white people they had in comparison to other teams? That seems a little too autistic for anyone outside this site.

>implying he won't take us to the owl

That is incredibly accurate.
I didn't know people in Sup Forums actually watched sports. I thought it was just like Sup Forums.

fuck this nigger

Notice anything?

There's way better stuff on the internet. We really need to have more of those threads. Niggers are fucking savages.

>We watch a pussified version already
Ever since they added the "Defenseless Player" rule it's been cancer to watch. It's literally handball / air soccer now. No tackles. Just all passes and field goals.

Sure, that's pretty white (even more than I thought they were if I'm honest), but that's not the whole team.

Yeah, but you don't get cool schadenfreude moments from those.

Football is getting too pussy
youtu.be/I0TnWDjeRVs

>feels

Top guys who benched more than most in the combine are a samoan, jew, and black.