Stefan Molyneux BTFO

Molyneux thinks he is unbeatable in a debate but gets his ass handed to him by a dumb pop star. How will he ever recover??

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=JGulAZnnTKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes i am sure that every woman who takes birth control has some fucked up internal organs like this degenerate

Who?

This

Get a hysterectomy or gtfo

If you take birth control for any reason other than birth control (i.e. Hair loss, hormonal balance, regulation of cycle) the precription is usually half the dose and not covered as birth control. Even Catholic hospitals do this.

This "btfo" is just some cunt that has no idea what she is talking about.

>people writing something with an emoji between each word
absolute cancer (wouldn't even do it to respond)

Male haircut on a female.
>sage

so... it's health care?

That's obviously not what he was talking about

the result of riding the cock carousel

He's right still. Birth control isn't health care. Progestin pills prescribed to correct hormone imbalances are not birth control. Their purpose in that application is not to prevent fertilization of an egg, that's a side effect.

Isn't there some non-contraceptive medicine that deals with those same issues?

Not understanding the difference between the act of preventing pregnancy and the drugs themselves.

Taking medication which, among other things, causes temporary sterilization is not 'birth control'.

Dumb roasties

Fucking this

Birth control is often used for other reasons and when it is it is insured for the intended purpose.

not a valid argument

>BUT I WANNA HAVE CARELESS SEX FOR FREE
Not on my dime, I use condoms.

Correction, I use and pay for my own condoms.

>birth control is a miracle cure that holds one's organs together

Can somebody explain?

Why not get a hysterectomy?

DUDE ESTROGEN

Ew her vagina sounds gross

>arguing with people on twitter

when will they learn?

Sup Forums will defend this xD

>Pay for my birth control

Op is not a valid argument you stupid fuck

>pay for my complication of being a degenerate slut, it's healthcare sweetie

Based Molymeme would rip her a new cunt in a debate

shillBC for medical fucking reasons is an RX that is covered, stupid shill
>Also her excruciating pain is endometriosis caused by being a Roastie with HPV

>pay for my birth control
>pay for my womens studies degree
>pay for my abortion
>pay for my maternal leave
>pay for my childcare

Hmmm yes, truly feminists have broken the yoke of patriarchy and have become completely independent of men

Using a niche case as a counterpoint is not an argument

actually birth control is a treatment for a ton of gynaecological diseases

shouldn't she get a prescription then based upon that, and not to stop pregnancies? arre we outlawing bc?

can the Twitter twat not afford less than a dollar a pill?

i know that but this chick scar tissue in her uterus and shit

Birth Control & Prescription Drugs causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder in Women.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

SUCK
MY
DICK

Sounds like she is infertile and defective.

$20 says there are alternative treatments that you can use for most of her issues

1. literally who?

2. if you need birth control to treat a medical situation, pay for it yourself. Like I'm expected to pay for my own narcolepsy pills to be productive (100 euros monthly), you can do as well.

Trying to avoid gods punishment she will burn in hell

yeah, it's also the worst solution for the shit they claim to use it for. thank god I've never taken the shit in my whole life. all the women around my age (37) are losing their fucking minds right now. the depo shot literally killed people. if you love your daughters never let them touch the stuff.

The clapping hands emoji is memeing what an angry black female / white liberal copycat would do IRL

A lot of girls take birth control just to help them with their period pain, blood flow, endometriosis, etc.
Pol is officially a virgin board.
Anyone who has lived with women knows this shit.

Girl with daddy issues who sings about wanting to fuck older men.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGulAZnnTKA

Shes hot though.

>A lot of girls take birth control just to help them with their period pain, blood flow, endometriosis, etc
as I said before, BC is the WORST POSSIBLE "solution" for any of these issues. never let your daughters touch this shit.

>living with women
Not even once

Ok, doctor know it all.
I'll make sure to spread your anonymous professional suggestion across the internet boards.

Not an argument

The argument should really just be that no one should be forced to pay for some one else's health care. Problem solved.

maybe, faggot, you should look at what endometriosis actually is and what bc does to the human body before you shit up the internet with your assumptions.

>lived with women

Cuck detected

this dumb pop star doesn't realize she's not taking "birth control"
she's taking medication that has the side effect of making her temporarily infertile

Yes, doctor.
I'll go research endometriosis, then I'll spend several hours a day endorsing your anonymous medical advice across the globe.
We're gonna make a difference, doctor!
You... You're going to be a hero!!!

She literally got baited. Hour-long autistically researched video shitting on her coming soon to his channel.

Damn I actually liked a couple of her songs, why does everyone have to be a marxist kike these days. I purposely try to avoid finding out artists political views so I don't have to stop listening to them.

Marijuana

>hate single mothers
>doesnt want all the stupid sluts in america to have birth control

cult leader logic

Yea I heard the depo shot dosage is way too high and is as ridiculous to do to yourself as getting silicone butt injections.

Organs fuse together?
Darwin... get the theory

Healthcare is not insurance...Does your car insurance cover oil and wiper blades? Take care of your own maintenance and save insurance for the big things then we all could afford it and stop calling health welfare Obamacare

They could just exercise a bit of self control instead of drugging themselves up

if broflakes are gonna start taking positions on issues that are nothing to do with them, its kinda a good idea to at least read the wiki page or something.

you elevate imbecile e-celebs so everyone thinks they represent you, when they act like the cretins they are they make every one else a laughing stock too.

even this thread is a caricature of male rage

no wonder you are all unfuckable

>oppose birth control because they don't want their money being spent on skanks
>healthcare costs, plus state support for the kids, costs literally thousands of times more

And this is why libertarians are retarded

You're correct, but it's not right. It's like treating a bumped toe with a leg amputation.

estrogen in the water making the frogs gay

Photon Master Race

>healthcare costs, plus state support for the kids, costs literally thousands of times more
Maybe this should be abolished?Come on it's not communism.

Pay for the birth control yourself.

Healthcare costs are related to insurance companies and have nothing to do with birthcontrol

Plenty do.

not birthcontrol.

I think Molyneux is a psychopath. Jordan Peterson is the better YouTube father figure.

>oh please give me free birth control, I have uhh, PAIN! that's it pain

>now let me set up 10 tinder "dates" a week

>Healthcare costs are related to insurance companies and have nothing to do with birthcontrol
are you actually clinically retarded?

yeah, the problem with that is that America, unlike Russia, isn't a third world country were its considered acceptable to let babies die.

Why are they both engaging in the clapping technique? That's what rachet hoes do.

Holy fuck, what a pathetic little faggot you are

You're trying to muddle two separate issues

1.You want free birth control so you can fuck without having to pay for your lifestyle

2."healthcare costs, plus state support for the kids, costs literally thousands of times more"

Children are not "inevitable"(Hint, you can avoid them by not having casual sex) and will be a non-issue if you pay for your own birth control

Nobody is outlawing BC, you're just going to have to pay for your own degenerate lifestyle yourself.

The fact "feminists" are begging with their hands out to big government is fucking pathetic and just lets everyone know how weak and illogical they are.

If women can "do it for themselves"
then they can pay for their own shit.

>moving the goalposts

That is why America is full of beta cucks who would have otherwise died by age ten.

You retard that means the healthcare system wouldn't exist at all.

I'm in the music industry and holy shit kill yourself whoever signed her thinking she could sing unless you're doing it to be fucking her

wait, women want me to pay for their mild cramps or whatever the fuck they get every now and then? holy fucking shit, artificial wombs can't come soon enough.

>Molyneux thinks he is unbeatable in a debate but gets his ass handed to him by a dumb pop star. How will he ever recover??
Ahhhhh. This is simple.

My wife uses birth control for the same reasons, though her tubes are tied.

Protip men: There is a shit-ton of plumbing down there on the ladies.

But yes, getting it cleared through insurance was a total nightmare, since the plan refused to provide any more birth control due to the her being sterilized. It was a mess.

These people are idiots.

Both of them.

"The Pill" or w/e you want to call it has its uses. It should certainly be available for purchase with Rx prescription. Tough shit however if it is not covered by our current version of socialized health insurance. ONE CAN STILL PAY FULL PRICE FOR THESE DRUGS OUT OF POCKET.

Birth control should be subsidized to keep minorities from breeding. Being anti-birth control and anti-abortion is anti-white.

>sinead wannabe btfo molymeme
>not an argument

>feelings
>argument

I do hope someone sent you anthrax in the mail before you could read this post.

Yes it is.

I can't believe that people are arguing against birth control.

What is going to cost the taxpayer more:

a) birth control
b) raising the fucking kids

Hmmmmm.....

probably fucked her b4

More than a guy parroting bullshit because "people do it", like that somehow invalidates what user said.

both

Birth control as a treatment isn't birth control, its essentially hormone therapy to deal with that shit.

However, abortion as a form of birth control isn't healthcare.

Abortion and more aptly the institutions that are subsidized by the government are holdovers from progressive era politics and philosophies, such as those promoted and instituted by Theodore Roosevelt, like race and class suicide, for example.

Goodness knows we couldn't have those poor, dirty european immigrants, natives and minorities ruining and polluting the values of our White, anglo saxon protestant nation.

They should be forcibly sterilized for their own good, lest they outnumber us- I mean, lest they come to stay in poverty as a result of their large extended families.

>won't spend 10 dollars a month to keep her spooge collectors in place

Skip a few tattoos and you won't die.

is there any reason why hormonal birth control (prescribed for the purpose of birth control, not for other health reasons) should be legal? The environmental side effects are terrible and non-hormonal birth control is effective

Then it should be prescriped as such by a doc tor for health insurance to cover it ... Privately. Why the fuck should the public pay for non health and essentially ease of life for anybody who wants pne

>PAY FOR MY SLUTCARE

Every woman Ive known that was on birth control had fucked up mental issues.

It's just hormones, Dr Pillock. What else would you prescribe?

Do they want free BC or something? Why should someone else have to pay for it? Just because you want medication, doesn't mean it has to be free. BC isn't even expensive.

The whole issue doesn't even make sense and it feels more like they are just making up a sexism boogeyman to rally against since they really have nothing to actually complain about. They want to feel oppressed, but they really aren't, so they try so hard to come up with absurdities like this to justify their feelings as if that retroactively justifies their feelings.

Because there's no way feelings can be fake, right? If you feel it, it MUST be true, you just need to search a little harder to find a way to blame men or something.

>muh virgin argument
Fuck off back to the kitchen woman. It won't be long until we implement White Sharia on you sluts.

Birth control is oral estrogen.
Estrogen is a cancer causing hormone.

>Cramp pain > Cancer