Oyyyy Vey

Oyyyy Vey

cernovich was a zilch lawyer until he got an actual

and im not kidding hang on

alimony from his wife because she was a heavy-hitter. he gets big checks from HIS WIFE and he goes to a doctor and gets a script for trt and takes some pics when he looks vaguely muscular with a pump, but it's within natural limits big-time, and parlays this into GORILLA MINDSET

but the author is literally on trt and is collecting alimony. he's off it now and still lisping worse than ever but consider where GORILLA MINDSET is really coming from - an actual fucking loser

Oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

finally divorce in favor of men.

equality shining on.

mike was a big shot lawyer actually: and if you dont do farmers walks with a trap bar you are basically leaving forearms gains on the table

yes i agree

but wouldn't a man just go about his life after such a lucky win? doesn't it seem really fucking gay to write a book titled "the gorilla mindset" under these conditions? it's shameful and it's ONLY because he's old but got stunted by marriage. there's a reason he isn't still on trt++

he was the very definition of small-time. i have a soft-spot for the trap bar because you have to ask gyms to get them now and they're good, but only an absolute pussy would a) be caught dead training in the parking lot of a gym unless he's ronnie coleman or ed coan b) using a trap bar to farmers carry 275 (it's a gym that has pink dumbbells)
c) to also do this inside the gym. you know when he drops it after 50 paces he drops it loud BANG BANG GORILLA and everyone is like "wow, get a load of this fucking loser" and this was WHEN HE WAS ON DRUGS

His eyes are extremely close together.

His wife is an ugly bean as well. He acts like a swinging dick but couldn't even pull a good white woman.

Lol who photoshopped her face like that

>photoshopped

God damn, she's so fucking ugly.

>photoshopped

She's top jew, bro.

>him and Richard Spencer are going to different rallies in the same area
>AntiFa plans to protest
>Cernovich messages an AntiFa twitter account and begs them to attack Richard Spencer's rally only
>he even offers to pay them money to do so
>the AntiFa account was actually a parody account
>they immediately post the conversation on their twitter

We have to cut these retards out. I'm sick of us getting on a roll and then Cernovich, Milo, or Lauren have to go on a big "we are not racist :)" tangent in order to save their own marketability.
Brittany Venti is literally the only e-celeb who is openly /fash/ and openly mocks and derides Jews.

She's a hot jew, and right-wing, would fugg and wife

>Brittany Venti is literally the only e-celeb who is openly /fash/ and openly mocks and derides Jews

What is Faith Goldy?

Also pic of the AntiFa convo? Sounds hilarious lol

You retard that whole thing was made up by Richard Spencer

I saw her panties once. A+ stuff.

What the fuck is going on with her skin she legit looks like a roasted chicken

What is this supposed to be?

>hot
No.
>jew
Correct.
>right-wing
Not really...
>would fugg and wife
That's probably a bad idea.

Left: The screenshot of the DM that Cernovich sent to an AntiFa parody account.
Right: Analysis showing that the image was not edited.

It was also a phone screenshot, so there's no possibility of HTML fuckery.

>yfw she's only 24

I was surprised, honestly.