The Rothschilds

Red pill me on the Rothschild family.
How much wealth and power do they really have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LZxelSc62Y
blacknobilityterror.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i read that it is 500 trillion,
but that seems way too high to be accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=0LZxelSc62Y

the rothschilds aren't really that bad

sure they do weird shit but they practically gave us modern civilization on a silver platter

although they now cause stagnation in certain industries

Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

500 Trillion is too much. Impossible, most of the conceivable currency in the world can not be owned by one family.

They own all the money in their banks basically

They have some nice old world assets, a medium sized boutique IB but their combined wealth probably isn't half of Putins. Old money, fading power.

Do your own homework.

All that comes up when I looked them up was conspiracy theories.

>he doesn't understand that money these days are basaed on nothing, just a few numbers on a computer

they own alot of castles of yes, but they sure as hell aren't thinking in terms of "money"

They have a medium sized investment bank, mainly successful in M&A. It's not a big player in the markets. They have a small'ish Swiss private bank and an medium sized asset manager.

They have lots of old world assets, property, vineyards, art all that stuff. Its split across Europe. There are many other similar wealthy families. They are in their twilight. The conspiracy stuff makes it seem a lot more exciting than it actually is. Their only level of control is the old boy network and they aren't any higher in the pecking order than any of the aristocracy. The name and reputation far exceeds the reality of it.

shills gtfo

>How much wealth and power do they really have?

ALL OF IT.

>they own alot of castles of yes

heh.

you know what have crippled todays aristocracy? Right across Europe.

Castles

Most of Britains lords are sheltering in the last 3 dry rooms in a 400 room rotting hulk that drains cash worse than a Napoleonic War.

Watch Eyes Wide Shut to see what their sex magic rituals are like. It's NO coincidence that Kubrick used one of their houses to film the outdoor scenes of the mansion where it takes place.

bump

>he might be able to satellite in
u wot m8, scotty?

the Rothschilds are old money, mid sized European players, they or their funds do not have significant control or even declarable shareholders (>3-5%) in any major bank or multinat. The new rich dwarf them.

The truth is really boring. sorry.

They are just the accountants for the black nobility, the black nobility took over Catholothism in 1870 and produced the atrocities that have come to light in recent years,

blacknobilityterror.com/

They own all the money in the world through their central banks, except in North Korea, Syria, and Iran. All wars are banking wars against the entity not aligned with them. What ever stories they make up are just the lies to sell us the wars.

I don't think their assets are split evenly like that. It'll still be higher than Bill gates though.

bump

explain how they own the federal reserve. I thought the board of governers was elected by the open market committee, who were elected by the district reserve banks. And that the district reserves are owned by the member banks in those districts as shareholders. With each bank in a district having just one vote. When the reserve was established, there was technically the possibility of district reserve banks selling shares to the public, but that never happened because they met their funding requirements from the member banks.

How exactly does anyone control the board of governers? Do they control a majority of district reserve banks, thereby requiring the control of a majority of banks in each of those districts. That seems extremely unlikely giving the very large number of banks in this country.

I mean they technically could just declare their banks to have 500 trillion since they literally print the money of most countries.

Oh you lot have moved on from the templars or freemasons to the black nobility now? Its a romping good tale im sure.

no, central banks dont work like that. They are generally entities created by law and public authorities.

the only thing that i'd like to see disclosed is the A and B breakdown of the Feds control. Dimon was the boy there for a few years and that tells me JPM had the biggest stake based on their volume of trades and assets.

Each of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks is organized into a corporation whose shares are sold to the commercial banks and thrifts operating within the Bank's district. Shareholders elect six of the nine the board of directors for their regional Federal Reserve Bank as well as its president. Mullins reported that the top eight stockholders of the New York Fed were, in order from largest to smallest as of 1983, Citibank, Chase Manhatten, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, Bankers Trust Company, National Bank of North America, and the Bank of New York (Mullins, p. 179). Together, these banks owned about 63 percent of the New York Fed's outstanding stock. Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organizations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. Through their American agents they are able to select the board of directors for the New York Fed and to direct U.S. monetary policy.

The A members are the biggest listed banks and their shareholders are disclosed in audited reports.

The worlds biggest banks are owned by the worlds biggest funds which are made up of the investments and pensions of all people, from ordinary to the rich.

Youre going to hear a lot of bullshit OP, Ive done lots of research but I cant tie them to the Bank of International Settlements (or the bank of the world banks). If anyone has any evidence to the contrary Id greatly appreciate it.

So is it Mullins who got this meme started back in the 80s? I thought he was wrong about a small number of banks having a large percentage of influence, because each bank in a district actually gets a single vote NOT a proportional vote relative to their size. I also thought he was discredited with regard to them being controlled by a european rothschild dynasty too. He claimed it was the case but never backed it up.

Comfy thread! Good replies so far, but pic related is about all you need to know.

How many USD in total exist? I know there's only to be 21 million btc, but what's the dollars hard numerical limit?

All but three countries in the entire world have a Rothschild controlled central bank.

The US dollar is used as the global standard and the Rothschild's control the Federal Reserve.

Their collective personal wealth measures in the trillions but it doesn't really matter. What matters is that they CONTROL all the wealth in the world.

I also should mention that Iraq was one of the countries that didn't have a Rothschild controlled central bank -- then the Americans conveniently invaded and deposed Saddam Hussein.

Before 2011, Libya was one of the few countries which did not have a Rothschild controlled bank. Conveniently, the Americans funded rebels to depose Gaddafi and the Benghazi situation happened.

The worlds wealth. top to bottom.

>the sovereign wealth funds. saudis qatar norway singapore uae mega money. trillions

>the institutional investors. blackrock. state street. fidelity. vanguard etc mega money. this is where US private wealth sits too. trillions.

>the investment banks and their asset management. trillions.

ok that's the big money done

>private banking. swiss. offshore etc. big money. billons.
>commodity and energy firms. hundreds of billions.
>multinats. hundreds of billions.
>richest guy in the world. Putin. 100 billion. no lie.

>Ultra High Net Worth Individuals. Russians. Lots of. The famous US billionaires. Arabs. Many. family firms. foundations. trusts. private banks. tens of billions.

>old european wealth. rothschilds. duke of westminster lots of individuals, up to 1 billion each.
>foreign billionaires. chinese megarich heading up.

>millionaires and pondscum here on down.

You're all saying contradictory stuff.

Probably a thousand trillion

all of it
in fact, you're just part of a simulation akin to a videogame they play when bored

At minimum 10-30% of all wealth on the planet off their central banks alone. Add to that the equity in all multi-nationals, the family owns at least half of the (((wealth))) of this world.

you literally just came up with a number, didnt you?
on the spot "1 GORILLION TRILLION"

there isnt even that much money in the world economy, you absolute fucking slob.
kill yourself.

They own every bank in the world, except the ones in Iran, Cuba & North Korea. That's a lot of fucking cash.

They financed both sides of every war since Napolean.

And, they want 90% of the world's population dead. Why do you think they wanted Hilary elected so bad? They're pissed that we elected Trump, because it fouled up their plans.

i have hundreds of shares in Citibank. If i give you one that makes you an owner of Citibank. Shareholdings are publicly disclosed.

Andrew Jackson warned us about bankers, we should have listened.

all of it

great thread but i need to sleep

if anyone wants drunken ramblings of a 20 year investment bank vet who designs beneficial owner databases and processes and is a bit autie so has kinda memorised who owns what read up

or i could be a shill

A lot of money but they aren't as powerful as conspiracy theorists make you believe and that's the real redpill, their cancerous influence can be fought don't be afriad.

it's always some know it all bong. you ain't shit, you'll never be shit.

How many of these banks are run by goys? You have your answer.

Derivatives

We tried once already. '39-'45. Bloodiest wars mankind has ever seen. And we didn't have the bomb until the ass end of the war.

you are confusing it with the number of jews that die in the holocaust

They're fags

If you really believe the level of tech the public is allowed to see is the best that humanity has, then you're fooling yourself. P.S. thats a wikileaks email, you can look it up yourself it is legit.

Rich people are wired can tell you this for sure.
They like to rollplay as templars and bulshit like this, then you ad into the equation that they have money to throw into their memes and so it happnes, human sacrifices...
I saw a group of rich faggots rollplayers and one got mad at me because i pointed out that their meme shit was to fake, he got mad and started to srceam at me and telling me it was real then he goes away. Seconds later i look at that templar sword a bit closer,

MADE IN CHINA

a fucking made in china sticker XDDDDDDDDD cant make this shit up,
Those rich people were low tier rich like 5 or 6 millions of euros not more.

Nothing in that phrasing makes me think they meant anything but video teleconferencing

They own you.

That's all you need to know.

>t. friends with 1 son. nice guy, hates his cousins who are lazy tools.

Source; History of Rothschilds vol 1 & 2.

- Invented sovereign banking. Were the only guys who would lend money to empires
- would take banking rights as collateral when empires imploded / couldnt meet interest payments
- built the most extensive intel network in the world, taught UK (Victoria) how to build one too
- has the largest european art collection in history, about 70% of EU's art galleries and national collections are loaned from Roth Trust
- Invented the modern political party in 1760
- backed the first revolution against the UK govt, financed the Calvinists
- were first bankers to give the Communist party a loan
- gave the nazi party a loan, tried to pull their funds and got nationalized the next week
- were the largest gun runners / iron mongers in europe during 1860-1910 until Krupp banned UK steel and kicked off WW 1
- were the largest indigo and indian good smugglers from 1700 to 1900. Why israel's flag is Indigo blue
- Set up world jewish congress
- Still are the defacto bank you call if you need to get shit done. Need to save your country ? Call RothCo
- Are market makers for 80% of the world wine market, all 99 pt. bottles pass or are brokered by a Roth
- Super paranoid about the world inequality trashing their shit
- See themselves as the Lorax of western (jewish) civilization. Because in their eyes, they evenhandedly been preserving EU artifacts from EU wars / ambition

>of course they don't own any property
>precious metals are too heavy to be currencies
>major industries are owned by the corporations dummy
>they haven't been accumulating and breeding, murdering for centuries
It's impossible

Theyre devil worshipers & cannibals, too.

any fucking cuck that says the rothchild's are a meme or don't control anything are shills don't trust them.

>the rothschilds bow to the bogs

the old red shield

legend has it, they work for aliens collecting gold and foreskins

yeah, I can only imagine. Maintaining a castle in working order must be a massive liability.

Gotta say, there is a truthy appeal about what this user is saying, but it's narrow and I don't buy it.

>one chance at life
>not born a rothschild

Basically pasta from The creatures of Jekyll Island. What a cunt.

Someone explain this to me: if Hitler hated the Jews why didn't he kick out the Jews? are the Rothchilds behind everything? Are all Jews behind everything? Or is it a inner circle of Devil Worshipers jews and non jews alike?

>if Hitler hated the Jews why didn't he kick out the Jews?
That was more than likely the plan right from the start. Why bother feeding and housing prisoners when you can just kill them on arrival and get it over with?
>are the Rothchilds behind everything?
Not everything, as they still don't have their grubby hands on DPRK yet.
>Are all Jews behind everything?
No, but too many are
>Or is it a inner circle of Devil Worshipers jews and non jews alike?
Maybe Saturn worshippers, followers of Sabbatai Zevi or Moloch. Either way, yes.

Meme from 1898.

ty user.
cucks are the ones saying they control 'everything' somewhere

Possibly working behind the scenes of the American Political system.

Pizza shop owner one of 50 most powerful people in DC.

kys

They're the richest people on earth. They don't have a worth. All the money and fortunes on earth belong to them. They are one of the main demons who control the world

so profound, my 13 employees would agree

How do you work out they are just as influential as all aristocracy in England I don't recall any other aristocracy loaning the government £4 million circa 1830 and that deal was done on a handshake if other Lords/Dukes/Countess have done such things then please enlighten me

Yes just the same as the rest of the blue bloods in England youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U

You think we live in a civilized world bahah!

They rule a lot of countries through financial enslavement. Especially western governments.

They have amassed billions, rightly so. Hard work over multiple generations results in this. No conspiracy, just persistence and good luck.

get real.

So what? He likely does. Rightly so.

>Usury is rightly so
>Satan worship is rightly so
>fueling the destruction of the entire western civilization is rightly so

Know thy enemy fool.

too bad all the spelling mistakes makes it look like it was written by a subhuman retard

m8 shops round ere only accept meme cash u mogoloid

pizzaretard spotted

Roth(((schilds)))

>be a family of impoverished jews from a slum
>guy befriends Hanover's future ruler
>goes to England with him as he inherits it too
>sorts his banking affairs for entire life
>has sons
>sends them over the globe to look after his banks
>England decays as does your banking might
>Nazis make a propaganda movie about you to fuel muh antisemitism
>leave the Austrian branch at the mercy of the Nazis
>be reduced to a shadow of your former glory as the sun set on the empire ruled by the waves

Tl;dr Rothschilds are a great success story and a model for building a dynasty.

>British Empire
Which will in a few years be the indopakistany colony of England. So, the Rots are bankrupted or what?

Kill yourself kike.