Islam will destroy Israel in 2022

I stumbled upon this article :israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/17700

Does Sup Forums know about this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before the Muslim try to destroy us they first have to stop trying to destroy themselves.
Not going to happen.

I don't see why they can't do both

die merchant :)

Sounds like a good way to justify Israel invading the arab world. Greater Israel will be glorious desu.

Well you'll end up with the same shit that happened in 1948.
Muslims can't unite properly.

Do they even stand a chance when SA is also involved? They can't take out all the mudshits at once. And if they nuke them, the UN will shun them forever.

Who gives a shit

That would trigger the Samson Option. Which would target everyone.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

What a disgraceful post to have 1488 as last digits.

you ignorant fuck the "British empire" made sure Arabs would not be able to unite in that region after the fall of the ottoman empire

I really despise people that ignore the history behind this fuckery that is in the middle east now

Ahmed pls

and I despise people that assume I'm from a Muslim background I grew up in rural Norfolk the amount of interference that has occurred in the M/E since late 1800s is savage and all to help prop up these vile settler state based on religious supremacy that they call "Israel"

Israel is pretty fucking good at war
My money is on the Jews

A duck hatched in a chicken coop is still not a chicken. Post hand, Ahmed.

you don't have to be a Muslim to see through the bollocks that has occurred in the M/E

Timestamp fag

there good at using tech and bombing the shit out of people when it comes to boots on the ground they get sent packing

I'm done with you silly yank

Taqiyya? Taqiyya.

Post feet.

>1488
greater israel confirmed for glass

Not so fast, moishe. You know what your real problem is? Yourselves.

Fastest growing demographic in Israel is the hasidic kikes, who are corrupt welfare leeches worse than niggers who do nothing but "study torah" while the women shit out a dozen kids each. And with every passing moment, more and more of your country is made up of these dead weight jewniggers. And unlike the arabs, your government can't just decide to evict/genocide them, because they're "your own people". In fact, they even form hardcore voting blocs and have tons of politicians who do nothing but make sure the hasids get what they want.

You. Are. All. FUCKED. And it's all because of the jewiest of the jews. Hoist by your own fucking petard.

>jews suffering death by demography
poetic

It makes perfect sense, actually. Think about it. Jews haven't had their own country for some ~2500 years until Israel was founded. Possibly longer, but I don't recall off the top of my head. But the point is, for such an allegedly successful people, why have they never been able to achieve their own society?

It's because they cannot. They are specifically evolved as obligate parasites. that's what they're specialized for. They NEED a host to survive. When there's no host, what happens? The jews end up turning on each other and jewing each other instead. And this is precisely what happens.

Fuck off larper

Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Sup Forums is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are going into a multicultural mode, and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.
#openbordersforisrael

what does the samson option have to do with larping

welp, hitler was right, yet again

Truly 'God's chosen people' to have such a policy of NUCLEAR WINTER against any Goyim that challenges them.

Truly the great peoples.

It's probably just conspiracies but there is this apparent elite insider, George Green

In 1 video I remember he talks about the elite plan on destroying Israel to start WW3 and bombing major cities

1:10 - "Plan to bomb major cities"
Could explain the refugee crisis into Europe and the mass immigration.

2:20: "they still plan on starting war in the middle east, and they plan on using a neutron bomb on Israel, and that's to begin WW3"