Iraqi Christians Deported

There are over 120.000 Iraqi Christians (the Chaldean) that live in Detroit, Michigan. And as a block, they almost all voted for Trump because of his promise to eradicate ISIS and keep them safe.

Since Trump won the state of Michigan by only 10,000 votes, it is fair to say that the support of the Iraqi Christians that could vote, since many in the community were citizens, won him the state.

So Trump is grateful to them. Right?

Wrong.

The first batch of 114 of them have been rounded up and set for mass deportation; with over 1,400 more being targeted.

Chaldean leader Edward Bajoka put it this way:

"There is now a deep sense of regret in our community for having voted for Trump."

They are afraid they will be persecuted if sent back to Iraq.

Seems way to cold to be bros. Even for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/members-iraqi-religious-minority-who-supported-trump-detained-ice-n777696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump doesn't care for Muslims or Christians

Trump should deport them all or kill them. They're fucking sandniggers for fuck sake. Why does it matter of they are Christian?

This is why Christcucks need to fucking get the fuck out of our movement already. You people always trade religion for blood.

>Be non-citizen
>Commit crime
>Get deported

Wow, it's like actions have consequences.

So it would seem.

>no source

this anyone unironically shilling that sandniggers belong in the west needs to go back

Iraqi 160,000 people in Michigan
>150,000 of them are Iraqi Christians
LMAO
the amount of muslim shilling on Sup Forums has spiked since the ban passed SCOTUS

go back to stormfront please and shut the fuck off, christian in middle east are quite intelligent and make good money here, heck, christians from middle eastern origins have higher income than whites.

They're being deported because of criminal convictions. Fuck them and their "community" for supporting them. It shows they're no different from the muslims, just a bunch of invading scum that want to attack their hosts with impunity.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/members-iraqi-religious-minority-who-supported-trump-detained-ice-n777696

Kek they're no different from spics. Deport every single one of them now.

Trump is the antichrist obviously

Agree 100%. If it's not White it's not right.

>nbc news
>population statistic for michigan posted:
and that was a gotcha. that 160,000 was for the WHOLE OF THE UNITED STATES
U.S. Arab American Population
Nationality Group Population Estimates
Lebanese/Syrian 1,600,000
Palestinian/Jordanian 180,000
Egyptian 360,000
Iraqi 160,000
Moroccan 100,000
Other 600,000
Total 3,000,000

gotcha bitch

Muslims regularly """Convert"""" to Christianity so they can't be deported.

>Chaldean

You mean Assyrians right?

Trump is a fucking jew puppet, fuck him. These christians will die at the hand of ISIS now because of him.

I support ISIS killing them. More sandniggers killing each other should be encouraged.

Are they American citizens?

No. Sandniggers cant be American citizens.

So you don't believe in the family of Christ? Holy Shit dude. What the fuck DO you believe in?

Are only white Christians worth saving?

Is that it?

What a fucking tool.

That's good. We don't need more sub-90 IQ shitskins here regardless of religion.

oh my, a old coworker from a previous job is a chaldean catholic from iraq. He voted for Trump, I wonder how he is feeling right about now. I hope he didn't get deported though.

I don't care about religion. Only blood. Europe belongs to whites. Christian sandniggers are still sandniggers who don't belong, hence they need to go.

I don't care about Christianity. If anything Christianity has destroyed us and made us weak. When the day of the rope comes, white Christians must deconvert or face execution.

He should have known better. But what can you expect from low IQ shitskins?

Iraqi Christians is a misnomer. They're Chaldean which means they could be from Iraq or Syria, and there truly is a shitload of them in Michigan. I don't care for them but this isn't Muslim shilling, find anybody from southeast Michigan and they'll tell you the same.

Man I can't believe bogan subhuman shits like you exist in my country. I fucking wish we could gas all you.

> Trump is deporting shitskins from Detroit

Remind my why this is a bad thing Abdul

you can only get deported if you aren't supposed to be here, only citizens can vote

I'll take Christians take were actually born here to white parents or white European Christians that have come here instead. Stop coming here, stay in your own countries.

Oh no! The poor criminal sandniggers! Fuck white people, fuck Trump!

"The people seized by ICE had been previously ordered to leave the country for having committed crimes. Bajoka said all of his clients at some point possessed green cards but were stripped of them when convicted of a crime."

Boo fucking hoo. You commit a crime and you have to go back.

I can't believe cucks like you who put race over religion exist. So a filthy violent criminal sandnigger is okay because they happen to be Christian? Is that what you're saying? Well let me tell you that blood doesn't change when you convert religions, you're still a sandnigger at the end of the day.

I prefer one white Muslim to a thousand shitskin Christians. So yer.. neck yourself.

Why should the US have to keep a bunch of convicted foreign criminals?

Wanna know how I know you're a Jew? If you were in front of my I'd punch you in the face you fucking kike animal.

He won't answer because he's a filthy Christian traitor who will sell blood for a sandnigger religion.

Honestly why the fuck do I make Christians on here comfortable? We need to call them out for the cucks/traitors that they are and kick them out. They're subversives.

Too be fair, ISIS are christian

Lol calm down sandnigger lover. I would beat you down and force you to suck my dick.

lmao why are you so mad, goldberg?

>54%

~1% of the Chaldean's that live in MI have immigration issues that will get them deported. SO WHAT?

is this supposed to be shitposting?

Edward Bajoka some shady detroit lawyer is the leader of these iraqi people?

Because the U.S. is the reason ISIS exists in the first place and is killing Christians.

You anti-christian pieces of shit are the worst low lives. Honestly I'd rather choose Muslims over atheist jew-loving degenerates any day. I can't wait till the Muslims shove sharia law down your throat and kill you for your degeneracy.

What is the problem? If they commit a crime they should be sent back. Not that hard to understand.

Criminals, not Christians

Did anyone actually read the fucking article?
These people already had their green cards revoked, and we tried to deport them, but Iraq wouldn't accept them. I would assume if they were already process it happened during the Obama administration and possibly even Bush.

But fucking REEEE DRUMPF

Newsflash: if you're a green card holder who commits a crime here. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

why the fuck do people who are in a country illegally get to vote in their election? clearly they don't give a fuck about due political proceedings. They deserved what they got.

>it's okay to be flooded with foreign scum if they buy into the right superstition
No, they all need to get out. You "refugee" loving bastards are the worst. You should be hung as a traitor.
>They are afraid they will be persecuted if sent back to Iraq
Good, they deserve it for being foreign.

That's actually a really good question.
If they're getting rounded up by ICE, how were they able to vote?

You gotta wonder with these over compensating people, just what the fuck is wrong with them. If Trump had no TV show and just crashed something you were attending, would you look at this guy and say "four more years"? I guess you would

Oh wow an illegal immigrant is getting deported? What a shock!

>illegal
>voting en masse
>admitting to this for a news story

Who the fuck are you to decide anything in America you filthy nigger ??
America is a White Nation built by Whites for their descendants.
Any White Comrade can come here and become an automatic citizen of this great nation.
Fuck off civicuck lolsperg faggot.

ISIS is irrelevant. Whether an immigrant came from a paradise or an irradiated hellhole, they shouldn't expect or receive an ounce of good will if they choose to abuse the hospitality of the nation that took them in. They had their chance and blew it.

>When the day of the rope comes, white Christians must deconvert or face execution.

Deconvert to what? Atheism? Paganism?

> Implying Levantine Rum are sandniggers
> Levantines are Mediterranean Caucasians like Southern Europeans
Therefore Southern Europeans are sandniggers?
Stop being a faggot Neo Nazi Zionist Stooge and stop shaming real NatSoc's you koshercuck.

Iraqis aren't Southern European, That would Syrians and Iranians.

>Christians

I agree with you but not on the kill Christiand thing.
Christianity created our Western Civilizations and our Traditional White Societies.

if you're a christian then why do you want them to die?

> donald pls go

>voted

They can't vote.

You mean to say they are visa people who supported Trump.

Nu-Christianity is the reason we get so much shitskins, The only people from the church of Christ that are remotely based are the Othrodox and Amish since they're all white nationalists.

Have you heard of the Yadzidi Tribe of Iraq?
They are the last Aryan Tribe that has not been turned into a filthy mongrel sandnigger.
They look like your typical German or Swede.

I want who to die, the assyrians ?

>fuck trump if he doesn't want to keep these BASED sandniggers even if they're here illegally

This is why /sg/ fags are worse than /ptg/, you've forgotten that domestic policy is more important than foreign.

the people in M.E getting killed by ISIS

>le BASED arab christians
Nigerians and latinos are christian too. Should they all get to come here as well?

I prefer christians to muslims all things being equal, but I want arabs to be back in their lands, regardless of religion.

That's not fucking edgy. Are latinos okay because they're christian? No.

ALL NON WHITES MUST GO BACK

>Be illegal immigrant
>break the law
>get deported
People get mad
>be nigger
>pull gun out on police officer after he told me not to
>get shot
Niggers chimp out
>be nigger
>running from cops
>pull out very real looking replica gun on him
>get shot
Niggers chimp out

Why does anyone care? Obviously 1400 of those pakis are not in the country legally

This.

I don't give a fuck who they are.

Though theyre better than muzzies and blacks by a huge margin.

Yeah like those sandnigger voted for trump please. We all know they voted for Hillary so they could get more gibs. Good riddance your illegal.

They don't live in in Muslim majority countries, if there are any refugees the West should help is Christians from Muslim majority countries.

I'm an Orthodox Christian Kek.
But you have to understand that Catholicism, Lutheran, and Protestantism were all based before the defeat of Germany during WW2.
Have you heard of the Vatican 2nd Council?
There was this Catholic civil war in the Vatican and it got subverted and infiltrated by Communist and Marxist Kikes.
Kikes won and reformed the Catholic Church.
This is why the pope and the catholic church, luthern and protestant churches are all cucked out to the bone.
The real Catholic Church is the SSPX , it stands for Saint Pious and i forget what the px stand for .

>getting rid of your supporters first
full retard

No i don't want anyone getting killed i'm not a psychopath or have kike feelings.

But the problem is that the kikes are flooding Western Nations with adult military aged shitskins and are leaving all of the woman and children and christians to get slaughtered.
Most of the Christians in the Middle East are not even fucking sandniggers, they are Levantine Rum, Mediterranean Caucasians like Southern Europeans.

See, no one wants to say there are bad immigrants.

why are you calling them terms like ''sandnigger'' if you're a christian?

>Have you heard of the Vatican 2nd Council?
This nigga gets it.
I identify as Catholic because of family/culture shit but fuck the Catholic church and the pope.

>they had the ability to vote
>they could get deported
pick one

That's what they are , sandniggers.
And what does me being a christian have anything to do with me calling them sandniggers.

Thisssss

It's not our fucking duty to take in every goddamn minority from every shithole nation, Minh.

You're disgusting, you actually place race ABOVE their devotion to christ.

You need to get your priorities in check

Because I want the best to side with Sup Forums

>I prefer one white Muslim to a thousand shitskin Christians

you're ancestors disagree with you.

This. We used to literally talk about how the jews killed christ and would burn in hell. But then MUH HOLOHOAX came and the jews forced the church to bend the knee and make antisemitism forbidden, or else there'd be anudda shoah.

I mean, it's still not as bad as the ziocucking you see from the evangelicals. Catholics simply just don't care about israel and jews one way or another. But it's frustrating because christianity is SUPPOSED to explicitly be antisemitic. It's right fucking there in the books.

''There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus''

It doesn't mean he has to turn into a civicuck.
God made diff races and placed them in their own nations.
Race-Mixing is a huge sin and it's mentioned in the Holy Bible many times.
One of the biggest biblical disasters and one thing that pissed off god the most was race-mixing.
This is why he sent the flood, to kill mongrel offspring on earth.

Why not have them join us?

That just means that anyone can go to heaven if they follow christ. ie, that salvation isn't just for the chosen race. It doesn't mean you have to open your borders and allow your lands be conquered by shitskins, just as it doesn't mean that trannies and "non-binary" people are legitimate.

White Sharia would be allowed under a Fourth Reich.
There already is White Sharia in the balkans.
And White Muslims have huge family's also.
White Christians used to have big families only 20-30 years ago.
My great grandma had 15 Children and my grandma had 10 .
The bible teaches the Adamic Race ( Whites ) to be fruitful and multiply .

Detroitfag reporting. Chaldeans are scum rivaling only niggers themselves. The young ones in particular act like obnoxious fucking animals wherever they go.

Get them out.

neck yourself, you subversive kike

right, but it also means that all races are equal. So for you to call yourself a christian but then use racist terms means you are nothing more but a white nationalist edge larper, that thinks as Christianity as nothing more than a white religion.

If you didn't notice the rubbing hands, you got much to learn, my friend.