twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

Hot but sometimes it snows tho

eyebrows ruin it.

cowboy hats and dead armadillos

Hot, flat, mostly shitty, brown goblins all over, it sucks mostly but you can shoot shit.

>WUT ABOUT THE MEEEMS GUYZ???

gets me every time

Like this everywhere

Oh wow, I recognize those triplets grom anonib

Ew, it looks like Brazil.

Think that, but without the Civil War.

youtube.com/watch?v=98eD0SCsUhU
Why are you Texasfags so obsessed with this stupid song? Is this a Texasfag thing I don't understand? You all sing it together like it's some Satanic chant or something, too.

always wanted to visit Texas

youtube.com/watch?v=TxFpStKsvV4

fuck they are cute...love the dominant eyebrows
source?

>source?
Not in your dick any time soon, that's for certain.

missin' somethin'

It's literally what Brazil used to be.
White majority collapsing due to influx of spics and birth rate of niggers. White populated areas are conservative.

>What is Texas like?

Great State

Funny. In my mind it's filled with blondes dressed as Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. I like my version better

really flat and ugly

Texas is God's country.

Outside of that shithole called Austin, that is.

If you a skinny jeans wearing liberal shithead, maybe.
>Most Godless state in the whole country
>"God's country"
lmao

wtf i didnt know jimmy hendrix played a gibson?

Texas is in the top 10 of states who consider religion important. Either first or second place for amount of religious people in it.

Depends on where you are in the state, it's the size of France. Dallas is just a big city, not even an interesting metropolitan area, just a business hub and thoroughfare for travelers. The Schoolbook repository and the Grassy Knoll are cool place to visit.

The small towns are nice, cozy, and quite if it's predominantly white, land is cheap and there's shitons of it. Lots of southern culture and burger related things, freedom, land, cattle, etc.

San Antonio was a fun place to visit too, touristy, but still enjoyable. The Alamo is boring if you're not from Texas or a history junkie, but the Riverwalk is alright if you like tourist stops and restaurants. Pretty town otherwise.

Those are the only place's I've been, I'd go to Austin for the experience but it's pozzed so I don't know how much I'd like it.

Holy shit reddit spacing, formatting looked better in the textbox.

Large chunks of it feel like Mexico Norte. You can get by in much of Texas with Spanish alone.

South Houston is some weird violent combination of Central America, Africa, and a bizarre array of mystery-meats from other third-world shitholes.

Not all of the state is ruined, but a lot of it is simply not part of "America" anymore as we understand the term.

Also, the obesity crisis is very, very bad. I thought that was kind of a meme - it's not a meme. Not at all.

Houston is full of Spics and niggers thanks to katrina and liberal immigration policies in the past.
Austin/College Station is full of degenerate SJW libcuck trash (Just stay away, trust me on this one...)
West Texas>>>East Texas
West Texas has reasonably attractive women, as they maintained their czech and german identity more than the East (I love New Braunfels personally, but it has gone down as of recent years due to a flood of spics moving into the town.)
East Texas is full of white trash and louisiana black trash. Just. Stay. Away. From. Louisiana.
North Texas is more sparsely populated, but the people are better and the scenery is quite a bit more beautiful than down south.
The gulf near Houston is toxic and filled with flesh eating bacteria, but if you go further down to Port Aransas or similar location you will have clearer, cleaner water.
So yeah, Texas is great... in the West/North
Also, the accent is super strong in every location except Houston (hence why I don't have an accent...)

Shit that's bad. I never noticed it that bad when I flew out of there. But every time I fly now I do so to and from Dallas. I never fly in during the day to look at it sadly.

bags of sand

>What is Texas like?

That's only in Dallas/Houston because Hurricane Katrina slung blacks all over the state and most went straight to the cities. Everywhere else is like 60%-70% White 30-40% Hispanic, often split up into different areas/neighborhoods, but occasionally together with surprisingly little problems (other than drunk driving/landscaping tool theft/endless amber alerts because apparently all Hispanics do is steal each other's kids).

I have a cousin who looks exactly like these girls. She's not related by blood. Maybe I should fuck her.

Make a vocaroo recording of your accent, I want to hear it.

Stay delulu

Lol those Amber alerts recently.

South Texas is where it's at... avoid Corpus Christi though... not overly populated w the darkness and the BBQ is perfect...

they can stay i guess

What the fuck? I only get Amber alerts once every few months. You guys get them a lot? So Texas is filled with child touchers too?

whats rural Texas like? I want to move to a rural farm house like the one in texas chainsaw massacre

I want to move to Galveston after I finish college, I'm sick of living in this tiny blue state. When I tell people this half the time they joke that I'll just get harassed/shot for being black.

Rural texas is pretty decent desu. just stray away from the East.

Give me a script at least...

Do any of you Texans know much about the Houston mass murders?

thanks user

And Austin.
It's so full of Califags and beaners that it's a nightmare.
Every time I have to drive through 6th St. on a weekend, I want to throw up. The concerts fill the city with faggots that can't drive, MoPac is fucked and so is every other highway, and there's nothing but foreign blood-sucking whores feasting on the corpse of our Capitol. The Republic is just about dead.

Mass murders? of whom? when?

Lots of Mexicans but a high % of them aren't bad. Plenty of them have been here for generations and act pretty white. Highest Republican voting Hispanic population in the US also.

>Mexicans
>Pretty White
>pick juan

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre or something, I dunno.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

I'm honestly surprised Austin doesn't have an acting scene. I mean, it's filled with the same idiots who want to """make it""" in Hollywood only to become washed-up and self loathing in 20 years. The same kind you see on Bojack Horseman.

It's hot.

Spics are not human.

>stormfag education

There are 2 types of weather. Desert, and troppical hurricane. Everyone here drives lifted pickups and tail you with their brights on no matter how fast you go. Tons of queers, at least 70% of the population is aggressively gay. If you're under 60 your only job options are: Waiter and Busser and the businesses follow no laws jewing you on pay and being abusive and discriminatory to their employees. Despite the fact that it voted Republican there are no Trump fans, and your girl options range from: Fat latina- bland generic whitebread- and herpes infested ghetto negress. Enjoy your stay

"North Texas" as they call it- DFW is full of trash- literally! There is garbage flying every where you look.
Birds eye view the for sale houses that are not in subdivisions and you can see the piles and piles of junk and trash these people love to hoard.
There is no natural beauty here.
Don't try to live in the country because of drugs and cartels- Henderson, Anderson, Van Zandt counties.
People can't drive and are rude as fuck.
If you like a shithole then this is the place for you.

>Actually lives in Texas and has seen mexican culture firsthand.

I don't care about a soon to be non-white and Democrat state. Tough cowboys like to mock millennials, but do nothing while their state is overrun.

Austin sucks ass. Been here for a year. Moving back to Phoenix.

I can't blame ya. I moved back to Cincinnati after four years.

full of white people

My lease is up in 2 weeks im packing up and getting the fuck out. It's like living in California, you get all of the same shit people but you don't get the beach. Phoenix I am 2 hours from the beach in mexico, 1 hour from the snow in Flagstaff, 39$ flights to Vegas, and no fucking hipsters.

Austin is great as long as you stay west of I35 (i.e. avoid the nigger areas). Ridiculous # of attractive white chicks, great bars, low crime rates, in a red state so the lib bullshit is somewhat contained.

I had a fucking an Antifa riot under my office a month ago. The lib shit is not contained here. The bars are good though...

good for you bro
i looked at flagstaff after my stint as well as NC and a few other states and locales, but decided home was where I needed to be for now

I lived in fucking St. John's area/Coronado Hils. The straight fucking hood. I had a decent job at UT but got sick of it.

Where do you live man lol just wondering somewhere nice or ghetto

Where are the "White Hispanics" at?

I live by s 1st and Oltorf. Nice neighborhood, nice apartment, homeless people everywhere.

it's like most of the south but with a narcissistic personality and cowboys hats

>apparently all Hispanics do is steal each other's kids

>says jealous californian

texan here, "white hispanic" is just something a lot of mestizos put down on the census because they don't know what else to choose. i remember reading that brownsville, texas is 90% "white". what a joke.

there are very few truly "white" hispanics here, by that i mean spaniards, whites from latin america or cubans.

this is gonna be a mostly brown state in the future, and there's not a whole lot that can be done.

USA get in

"I'm a big faggot that doesn't have a accent because I grew up in the Woodlands"

Any white passing Hispanics at least?

I've seen very few people more wrong than you.

Texan here, it's terrible. Don't let any Texan tell you otherwise. The state nationalism is cute and all but ultimately pointless now. It's balls hot most of the year and there are spics everywhere. The fucking roads are always being worked on, there is a housing crisis near most cities and the traffic is disgusting. Expect to wait 30 minutes at least twice a day for trains to pass if you live near DFW. It doesn't matter where you are, your car will be broken into and fucking robbed. I hate this state so goddamn much.

Freedom, technology, guns, cheap housing, big cities, spics.

I love it here.

Sadly this. I live down here by the border and everyone and their brother puts "white Hispanic" despite being brown as fuck.

Where I live its 90% mexican, 5% winter texans, 5% other.

Its nice and quiet enough if you avoid the shitty parts of town, but lately I have noticed that we are having small influxes of black baboons moving down here and riding their ghetto ass bikes down the street with no shirt on. Shit is going to go south here pretty soon if that trend keeps up. Most of the Mexicans here are keep to themselves but do bring their mexishit culture. Loud as music blaring, "MEXICO PRIDE!!!" flags and logos but wont dare live there, and almost all abuse food stamps while also stacking money in no licensed construction/mechanic jobs with all the money off the books.

Thankfully its not detroit level bad, but just annoying seeing all the relatively peaceful welfare sponges who vote straight blue.

It's okay. Better than most of the states surround ours.

I lived right off Cameron near St. John's. Fucking ghetto lol at night my neighborhood would become an open air drug market and bordello

like mexico and africa combined.

Actual Anglo Texan here. Texas was great, it has gone to shit though. It's been taken over by the brown horde. Every major city here is full of shitskins of different varieties.

The whites here are pretty much uniformly redpilled, but we are controlled by a federal government that encourages immigration.

All we have left is our segregated enclaves.

>Sadly this. I live down here by the border and everyone and their brother puts "white Hispanic" despite being brown as fuck.
That's sad, I thought I could find a nice catholic Latina to settle down with. I don't want to breed with a roach.

>Muslim
>Didn't watch any of them
>Can't handle the truth that Tejas is a commie-in-denial shithole
Also
>Mocks the 6th largest economy in the world
>Space station got shut down ages ago thanks to Obummer

By the way, I did forget that Muslims are to Texas what beans are to California, so sit down and stfu.

Y-you mean people don't mock their opponents with Na; Hey; Goodbye outside of Texas?
I thought it was just normal.

North Texas in winter is nice...Otherwise overrated shit hole with the 2nd highest property tax in the US.

>"He's from the Woodlands."
Some Houstonian explain this meme to me.

well i guess that would depend on how generous your definition of white is. me personally, i'd say maybe 10% could truly pass as white without question with another 10% being close. but the vast majority are brown mestizos who look nothing like white folk.

i don't think south texas will ever be detroit level bad, mestizos can at least maintain a semblance of society, but it's never going to match white society that is for sure. at best, i expect it to continue to be mediocre. the bad thing is those counties in the valley tend to go north of 75% democratic each federal election and have been for a long time.

wouldn't there be fuckin taco heads everywhere?
I imagine the shitskins gun crime would wreck havoc as well.

Lived and have worked all over Texas.

the whole state is mostly just do your job, stay out of other people's shit and be hospitable

In 40 years Texas will be the last state holding its shit together while everything else crumbles

>I thought I could find a nice catholic Latina to settle down with

Nah my friend the women down here are all whores and sluts.

>Be talking to guy who wants to hook me up with a gal pal because he was sympathetic to my KHV plight
>"Nah bro you'd like this girl, shes totally religious and is a virgin. She only has anal sex cause she's saving herself for marriage."
"...You DO know that doesnt make her a virgin right?"
>"But..she hasnt had any vaginal sex."

And the ones who arent lying to themselves and others are just staright up whores who party, get drunk and have sex. My last blind date was a teacher who back in the days of myspace had pics of her peeing in parking lots drunk as a skank skunk. Basically you wont find one of those here.

>the bad thing is those counties in the valley tend to go north of 75% democratic each federal election and have been for a long time.
yeah, its a sleeper problem that is going to explode sooner or later. Texas WILL be a blue state one day, I just dont know how many generations it will take. Mexican women here breed like roaches.

Spics only vote 34% Republican. That is not good at all.

>be hospitable
Your people have failed miserably at that. Texas is nothing like in KotH. Everyone is Peggy Hill and worse.

>What is Texas like?
nowadays? Mexico

Demographics of arabs in the US
1. California - 324,609
2. Michigan - 223,075
3. New York - 152,675
4. Texas - 124,117
These statistics dont take into account for pakis, Indians and afghanis and other types. Along with the insane increasing Hispanic population coming in Texas will become a brown, muslim/catholic majority by the end of this century...

So that's it then, Texas is a lost cause?