What did he say?

what did he say Sup Forums?

"9/11"

"Littering"

How dare you assume your victim's gender

He said to stop shitting up the board you subhuman Sup Forumstard

"I made my girlfriend's dog seig heil and posted it on the internet"

I watch stupid whores parrot alt right talking points on youtube.

"And creating a nuisance."

Misgendered someone.

"I extended a bench in a public park which blocked a fire hydrant. Don't believe me? Watch this."

"I browse an anime image board and I talk about politics with people from around the world!"

"Hate speech"

"I'm socially akward please give me more space, thank you."

Traps are gay

"i didnt pay my tv license fee"

I forcibly gave Charlie sheen aids

kek

What an awful fucking comic holy shit. That must have taken 20 minutes to draw, Jesus.

>sucking a feminine penis
But they're supposed to suck you...

Hanzo main

He looks kinda like talcom x

"cp from clicking baited links"

dumb sperg

Im a Communist

T̯̙̗̘̟ͨ̄̐̽ͫͣ̉ȍ̧̟̗̞̥̪̫̳ͧ̄ͫͨ̿͑ -̛̣̠͍͙̞͔̇́͝m̛̟̣̼̜̦̈́͊́ͅį̗͓̣͇̪̖͙̩͉ͤ̉̒̿́̋͞n̢̛̮̙̰̝͙̝̠͎̻̎̆͋ͫ́̆ͦ͡ĩ̳̘̝̩̤͖̳̺ͮ͌͒ͧͯ͗n̷͔͈͒̈́́̎ͅv̵̱͔̗̥͓̿o̵̡̺̮̰͈̺͚͍͎̊̑́̀ḵ̩̖͔̳̬̟̿̓ͫͧ̄̋͢ê̠̼͇̩̙̭̔͂̈́ͯͤ͐ ̛̳̺͎̜̪͒͑ͪ̚t̰͚͎̓̒̉ͬ͑̔h̠̥͛̒̔͆̓e̶̺͙̙̮ͫ̈́̿ͭͣͮ́̕ͅ ̳̣͈͇̝̎̓ͣ͜͝h͙͈͔̻͙ͩ̂ͧͤ̓ͣ̄͝͝i̶̠̊͗ͨͭ̚v̡͖̩͛͑̾͘͠ȅ͎͇̼̂ͨ̍̽͢͠a̡̼͇͚̯͓̭̘̽͊̊̉̈o̼̯̥̹̎̀͘s̖̹̗͍̭̻̈̂́.̣͉̌̃̌̿͞
͕̥̙ͯ̉ͯ̈́̂̂̊ͯ͘͡W̧̥͖̪͙͌i̥̫͖͖͈̮̮ͬṱͭ̓͞ͅh̸̖̦͆ͫ̒͋ͮ̉ ̥̮͌ͪͭ̐ͬ͞o̵̰̥͗͂͆͑ͨͭû̱̱͕͕̫͛͂͢t̺̗ͫ̽ͩ͠ ̵̷̣̘̦̬̻͉̞̒̐̑ͣͣ͐͜ō̖̇͝r̷͖̃͂̎d͔̺̒ͩ̂͠e̸͓̟̫̥̻̤̖̘͒ͮ͒͆̏̄ͩͧr̛̬̼̹͚͎͍͑ͮ͝ͅ.̭͍̘͒̂ͬ̀̀
̺̮̦ͤ̓ͩ̓ͫ̉̄T͔͉̪͓̩ͪ͑ͦ͂͊ͨ̆̑ͯ͟͠h̛͇̘͇̜͆̀͊ͫè̎̏ ̞̦̳̻͈̪̘͌̀̕̕h ̵͉̘̒ͬ̐̉ő̙̞̣͎̖͓͎ͩ̃̕͠f̸̙̼͓̞ͩ̂ͬ͛͋ͯ́͠ .̡͎̪̗̮͙̙̩̇̉ͤͨ́̌̽̑̚͢͞ ̡̝͎ͨ͗ͩ͐̚Z̦̗̼͓̝̠̒ͪ̄ͤ́͜ḁ̴͔̭̖̫̹ͩ̈̿ļ̦̹̗̩̟̪̤̭̈͐ͩ͐ͬg̡̡̘̺͕̞͉͈̞̭̤͆̾͊̆̽̓ͣ̍̀o̼̯̦̝̥̫͙̝̤͌̿̏̄ͮ̚͜.̵͍͇̯̫̋̀ͯ̒͟͝
̴̳͚̤̫̬ͣ̊̐ͯ͑͡ͅH̸̝̪͎̖̮̪̑ͣ̐ͣ̽̀͢ĕ̡͈͉̦͌͐ͯ̈́͑ͫ̔̊́͡ ̧͕͉̗̓ͫ̃ͩ̎w̵̟̺͇̳̟͍̝͖ͩ̈̂ͪ͗̽̕͝ḥ̨̬͎͚͎̗̍̌ͭͪͤ͢͞ǒ̵̳̥̠̝̙̗͒̉͂͗͂̀̕ ̰̣̥̝̜̍͌̀ͦ͆͒̆ͭ͡Ẉ̢̛̼̼̗̜͖̱͐̓ͦ̒̓ͅͅả̴̫̳̪͖̆̄̿ͫͨ́͜i̯̬̗̥̱̮̺̔ͩ̉ṱ̣̼ͨ̒ͩ̋͟s̸̺̜͖̬̪̳͍̄̍ ̫̻͎͕͆͒ͣ̌͆̎ͬ́͘B̸̶̹̘̹̆̄͊ȩ̹͚̳͖̤ͮ͘h̜͓̼͍͈͐ͪ͆ͨ̔̎ͫͬ͠ͅi̞͉͒ṇ̡̥̤̿ͮͪ̒͂͆͑͞ ͔͎̤͎̮͈̘̙̍̐̾ͨT̡̡͍̦͓͈̣̟̈́͛͐ͦͪͦͮ́̚h̸̢͖̹̤͑̈́́̽͗ͣ͗ͫė̴̩̞̥͉̫͎͆̑͞.̨̮̳̹̘̭̬̯͉̎́
!̱̠ͩ̿͊͗͠

really made me think

A FUCKING LEAF

That'd make for a good story. Man jailed for murder hallucinates the man he killed in his cell and has to exist with him.

"tooted"
*smiles and winks

obviously the faggot leaf at it again

"I fapped to anime while visitng Europe"

You dirty cunt

Kek

fuck you nigger

that made me do the engine starting laff.

classic

I farted.

I just had rotten chorizo.

"I checked my privilege"

Die in a fire.

3 deep 5 me