Christcucks

How can a grown adult actually believe in this nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah_in_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every fucking night with this. *yawn*

>Picks a picture from childs playbook

Christfags are being really cancerous about atheism lately so it's to be expected. You push us, we push back.

Also it's pretty fucking cringe-worthy to voluntarily delude yourself and then look down on people who don't want to do the same.

What the fuck is up with the creationist and evolution threads recently? The fact that it's even considered debatable is beyond me.

>believes the stories from a child's playbook

durr I'm an atheist so I'm more intelligent than non atheists durrr, stfu op you're the type of person who thinks they are much smarter than they actually are, basically anyone that says they are an atheist. ps I am an atheist but I don't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks, people can believe what they want
sage

It's about the message behind the stories I don't think many westerners believe it literally

>he claims he can see electricity
We just do. And it explains everything you need to know. People trip out over shit like the codex gigas but nobody believes an ark held any animals. Y U BELIEVE EARTH IS NOT A PEAR

Smh my coworker does. Pretty sure he's secret gay though.

Because religion is a cultural constant, and human beings are evidently biologically programmed to believe in the supernatural.

Bi-weekly reinforcement, wednesday service if you're breaking conditioning too often.

I don't think I'm that smart for being an atheist.

I just think you have to be seriously mentally deficient to be a christfag in adulthood.

some people's faith give them comfort, especially through hard times such as loved ones dying. Sometimes being "brainwashed" a tiny bit may make a person live a much happier life. I respect people that have faith, I sometimes wish I had it. Maybe I will when hard times come hitting, though my life has been easy so far (I'm assuming yours to) so therefore I don't even need a god.

Yeah because the fedora faggots have always been a live and let live type, right?

What's not to like?

>there was nothing in the universe, nothing at all, no matter whatsoever. And the rules of physics say that something can't be created from nothing. Suddenly, in this vast ocean of nothing, BAM! Now there's the universe
This is what atheists actually believe

It's an allegory, of a bugout plan. Bring some animals, numbnuts.

What a poor mount job.

Get on my level

People who believe the stories in religious books are anything more than philosophy are deficient. The only acceptable form of theism is pantheism.

Good goy!

As someone who is atheist/agnostic, atheism really is a phase. You just expose how underage you are when you actually talk about this autism, ever wonder why your "leaders" on youtube are always losers like The Amazing Banana, who flunked out of high school? It is a way for idiots who don't have the capacity to formulate their own opinions to appear an aberrant, when they are, in fact, just a normal retard.

Thinking that morality on a large scale can be maintained without some sort of religious backbone to society is laughable to say the least. The plebs will always need something to believe in, or else they will fall to degeneracy, and with them the country, this can be seen happening right now in the west, as belief in god plummets, as does the level of decency and civic virtue in your every day joe.

As to whether it is true or not, it likely isn't but I will continue to advocate for Christianity to become the world Religion. My thinking is one of a scientific nature, rather than out of sheer desperation on this topic. I wager against humanities greatest scientists and say that they have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to many things, science is after all attempting to predict phenomena, and these predictions are oft wrong when it comes to the most complicated matters of deep space and different dimensions. My wager simply is that there are beings beyond our comprehension, of intelligence to ours like our intellect compared to that of a water beetle. If there are indeed infinite universes, than surely there is a being of such great intelligence, to be indiscernible from a God. My point here is not that this being is our creator, but only to bring light to how much we have no idea about, how is it then scientific to say that it is an impossibility for our life force to be tied to a dimension different than that which we currently walk?

tldr; people who say they are atheists and throw tantrums about religion are brainlets

did you just turn me into a christian user

what the fuck

It's metaphorical, dummy. And once you listen to the Youtube lectures by Jordan Peterson (who is not a Christian) you will see they are very ancient, DEEP and wise metaphors. Lots of it is beyond the cutting edge of modern psychology and what it means to be human.

The same way you brits still believe you are free despite all evidence to the contrary.

>How can a grown adult actually believe in this nonsense?

It's a metaphor.

Also how do you think monkeys came to South America?

May God have mercy on your soul. Atheism is the very reason the Western world will fall. Return God to your heart and seek salvation. If you remove God from your life, what is there to love? Is it so ideal to you that the entire world would be Nihilistic and believe that were all going to die a miserable, lonely death? The West is falling because of Atheism. People have removed God from their lives, living in lust and replacing tradition and culture with reckless partying. Seek help from the Church before it's too late. May God be with you.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!

I believe you've posted this several times today.
Fag

I didn't say the philosophy present in the books was necessarily wrong, only that fundamentalists are subhumans.

noah@mesopotamia:~$ rar a bunchafuckinanimals.rar bunchafuckinanimals

Spam memes dude that always works
>summerfag

Amen!

And yet, not one person has come up with a valid answer to OP's question

A FUCKING SNAKE

gotta believe something and it's better than this

God gave Noah advanced Quantum Miniaturization technology which made the whole thing possible. Why are atheists too stupid to realize this very simple concept?

Can one Sup Forumsack prove the existence of the Jude God? What makes the Jude God better or more definite than the ones that came before it or have more tangible proof? I feel like unwavering faith in something you can't see, hear, smell, touch or taste is practically the same as the seven hundred genders mindset.

>Summerfag

Please, actually discuss the topic

Because theyre wh*Te subhumans

The animals, they came off
They came off, in threesies threesies

The animals, they came off
They came off, in threesies threesies

MUST HAVE BEEN THE
*CLAP*
BIRDS AND THE BEESIES BEESIES

Can you touch, smell or taste your brain? It's basically the same thing. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's a idiot's way of thinking. There is a BIG difference between the Christian God and the Jude God. The Bible literally scorned Jews.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought you to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Basically, Jews are condemned to Hell.

You do realize that evolution doesn't actually suggest that people come from apes right? lolz

So I guess you're right... if an atheist thinks they came from apes they are most certainly idiotic imbeciles.

And what evidence do you have that is so perfect and true that it can disprove the Bible? You hate your parents and take it out on God.

sage

What? Of course I can't piss about with my own brain as it'll kill me. I've seen someone else's brain though and I could have touched it if I had so chosen so is that proof of anything or do you mean thoughts and consciousness? That's just electrical impulses and chemical reactions, that's why you can alter it by adding or removing compounds and physical matter. Don't talk soft either, the Old Testament is a large part of Christianity and you know that. That's Juden. Christianity and Judaism are deeply entwined.

>As someone who is atheist/agnostic, atheism really is a phase
stopped reading right there

What? The Old Testamant means nothing to a follower of Christ. The New Testament is the book that Christians follow.

You see God as someone with a physical form. You of course, can see your brain, but through machinery or if you crack open someone's head. Religion is the same. Once you remove the shell, you can see what is inside. God isn't a physical being, it is the very essence of man. The thing that drives humanity as a whole. Faith and hope.

Christcucks are full on retard, look at Merkel she is against abortion but in favour of letting in millions of shitskins who will vote left therefore allowing abortion to pass, they are unable to think.

Honestly, debating religion and atheism is so done to death it's not even worth talking about it anymore. The Big Bang theory as a whole is idiotic. Out of nowhere, from darkness just popped in a chemical reaction and BOOM!! The universe is created? What?? And who made those particles? It's just not worth debating. We'll have to wait until we die to get those answers. Until then, enjoy living. I only hope you convert. May God be with you all.

>Replacing Evangelist/Christian with Atheist in photoshop

Merkel is a CryptoJew.

Also, you aren't white, Argentina.

>Crypto jew
Yes a christian

Yeah, because a Christian would be in a communist uniform marching on with her fellow "comrades".

Eating, fucking leading to propagation of your genetic material and the betterment of your surroundings leading to an ease of eating and fucking are what drives man. Hope is a spook and the most dangerous of all things as hope can lead you to believe in the impossible. Nobody can save you except for yourself, toiling for your own gain in an unproven afterlife is fruitless in comparison to working for toward a better world in the only proven plane of existence. If the God of the New Testament is such a caring and benevolent force then why do such awful things befall good people? To test them? If so then sadism is a truly virtue of that God. If the Christian God is the true force then what drove man for the thousands and thousands of year before the advent of Judeo-Christian teachings? Civilisation existed before that, a lot of people led comfortable lives and did very well.

They're Fucking Morons. That is why.

The USA is overrun with these religious fuckwads who care more about their crappy team than they do about anything else.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD THESE PEOPLE ARE

You never heard about being born again? or the communists who believe Jesus to be the first Marxist (like the pope)
You know what a christian would do? lead the christian democrat party.
>Not all christians !!1
Fuck off

Put of nowhere your god just popped in and BOOM! The Universe is created? What??

You.are.just.another.idiot.

>How can a grown adult actually believe in this nonsense?

The fear of hell. Either believe or be poked by fiery demons. What's the word? Blackmail? Extortion?

It appears I've hit a brick wall. Whatever. Don't know why I even replied to these baity posts. I'll pray for you all.

I hope you live a good life without pain.

T. Christ-cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah_in_Islam
Nūḥ (pbuh)

Jesus is also in Islam, what about it?

>believes in dinosaurs and evolution
>says god is fake

Īsā (pbuh)

But you can't know anything to be true at all

How do you know it was a global and not a local flood

Hey, redneck, where is the fucking evidence for your god?

Life would be pretty boring if you had all the answers.

Then it would get depressing asking yourself why no one else does.

Then it would get frustrating trying to convince anyone of this.

Then it would get humiliating never learning that no one has all the answers.

Islam is equally retarded. How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe that some camel jockey Bedouin can talk to God and doesn't want you to eat pork?

Dumb af famalam.

Straw man

God is self evident

go outside and see

God is not one, god is all.
All is not one, all is many.
The only one is this moment experiencing itself.

God doesn't have all the answers, he knows all the questions. We tell him the answers in the form of questions when we pray and he gives us answers in the same form.

*doesn't reread what he wrote knowing its stupid af*

>Americans

>guys i-im white

I shall show you. For many are called but few are chosen.

You know God exists
You just want to sin

>believes in fairy tales
>says science is fake

Soon, you will never say those words again in internet,
You see - we are more essential to your country than native people mostly kuffar who can't even make enough kids to keep the economy going.

Because an angel commanded me to dig up seer stones in a forest area of Maryland and then instructed me on how to translate light from the stones into English text. Once I translated, the text read that the flood was global and God gave Noah Quantum Miniaturization technology. No, I am not being satirical.

The fact that we need immigrants doesn't make your crazy desert cult real.

Look how fucked up every Muslim country is. You guys are living in the 7th century because of your backwards religion.

and... the pic in the post I responded to wasn't?

It just seems to me that the whole nephilem problem being a threat to humanity being the wickedness
God wanted to keep his creation more pure and decided to destroy the races of nephilem which were settled in Noah's area
Sparing Noah and senpai because they had not mixed with the fallen

I guess it was
But just wanted you to know that Christianity is a religion over two thousand years old with a mass of thinkers, theologians, and philosophers who have put together much thought on doctrine for it to be straw maned like that

I don't hear you denying the truth
Because you know it to be true

Please post a grown-up reasonable plausible depiction of the ark.

the fairy tales played a big role in creating science and dinosaurs are just a marketing trick to sell toys

Ark encounters drew theirs to a pretty good scale
Although I hold to the local flood theory

this is bueno

>immigrants
Say - next British nationals/citizens.

The Gulf Arab States aren't so """backwards""" that don't offer citizenship unlike you and your dumb government.

You know god doesnt exist you just want an excuse to being a loser

I like old time preachers, but unfortunately they're all gone and the ones we have are nutcases.(Street preacher kangz, Westboro)