We journalist now

>But according to national statistics, the rate of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. tripled between the 1990s and 2013, while violent crime declined 48 percent and property crime fell 41 percent over that period.

journalism today:
>check the averages
>they agree with our narrative
>ok we're good

Study shows feminine penises drive smartphone adoption. The rate of trannies nearly tripled between 2002 and 2017. Over the same period, smartphone ownership increased 900%.

>we journalist now
nbcwashington.com/news/politics/Fact-Check-No-Evidence-Undocumented-Commit-More-Crimes-431412343.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>100% of "undocumented" immigrants have committed a crime
Hmm.

90% chance of being outright fake news
100% chance of them being unable to separate the niggers and whites

wtf i hate being american now

>majority of major cities force police not to get legal status

exclude native blacks from that statistic and then let's see how the groups compare. One small group of outliers is heavily skewing these stats.

this

this
they should have rewritten it as not getting caught committing a crime

Nigger crime rate: extremely high
Latino crime rate: medium
white crime rate: low
Immigrant crime rate: medium
So an immigrant would lower the crime rate that niggers cause to skyrocket, but they would still not be safe to be around for the white man.

>Legal and undocumented immigrants
1984 levels of language manipulation. These people need to suffer.

It would make sense considering if they get caught they might be deported and that any crimes wouldn't be reported if they did happen

Its not like illegals are more likely to be dumber than the average american, they would probably be too tired after doing their shitty orange-picking job and too paranoid about wasting time establishing a life in a new country to actually go out and commit crimes. The ones who actually are more likely to commit crime would also be more likely to stay in their own place of birth where it would be easier for them with the lack of policing and knowing the language and culture better.

Now, if we're not being racist mindlets but still want to scratch that itch, you could say their children may grow up to commit crime, specifically the males age 15-30, but that most likely would be in line with the crime rates of most poor and lower middle class of any background, but given a general disposition of lashing out at their outsider status and the general latent racism in america, might in fact be slightly higher.

But who really knows? Certainly not people who rely on cherry-picking dubious sources and screencaps of articles from years ago.

>doesn't agree with my narrative
>dismisses it as fake news

Sup Forums is as fact-adverse as their adversaries

100% of illegal immigrants have committed a crime by illegally crossing the border. These subhuman traitors weren't even smart enough to say something like "commit less crime after coming to America" that would allow them to weasel their way out of being wrong.

>not understanding correlation vs causation
>not understanding article starts with crime in general then presents stats for only two kinds of crimes
>not understanding article describes "no evidence of more crime" whereas tweet states "commit less crime"

I swear if they are trying to cite one of Cato Insututions "studies" then I am seriously going to laugh

>350 million people commit more total crimes than 11 million people.

Wow I didn't see that coming. Now what's the crime rate per capita?

>100% chance of them being unable to separate the niggers and whites
/thread

user we both know Sup Forumstards don't care about facts

faggots. get it straight.

an illegal immigrant who robs, murders, hits-and-runs, smashes into a car, assaults, rapes, stabs, steals, shoplifts, commits larceny, paralyzes, injures, kidnaps, cuts- and otherwise hurts in any way no matter how major or how trivial- that event involving an illegal alien is an event THAT would have NEVER HAPPENED had the alien NOT BEEN IN MY COUNTRY.

lurk moar faggot

>300 million Americans commit more crime than 20 million illegals

WTF I'm shocked

Fpbp

>native born americans

Including niggers. Now take out niggers and you have illegal, legal, and niggers committing more crime.

considering that undocumented immigrants are already committing a crime by being here, I question their "fact check" methods.

Are niggers a factor in the math?

Niggers sure are useful for making spurious generalizations about the American populace

who else but Cato would put out some bullshit like this? those thirsty cucks would strangle their mother for an illegal alien.

Mhhh mmhh DATS RIGHT!

Native Bo'n Ameri-kans

Factually incorrect.

100% of illegal (((((((undocumented)))))))) have committed a crime.

This is the unfortunate reality, Mexicans and South Americans are bad but in terms of committing crimes they have nothing on the native black population! It's like they control an industry on crime

Now let's break down the "Native-born" part by race.
Please let me know if it activates any almonds for you.

Those Eskimos party hard.

Regardless actual data:
gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

> Based on our random sample, GAO estimates that the criminal aliens had an average of 7 arrests, 65 percent were arrested at least once for an immigration offense, and about 50 percent were arrested at least once for a drug offense. Immigration, drugs, and traffic violations accounted for about 50 percent of arrest offenses. About 90 percent of the criminal aliens sentenced in federal court in fiscal year 2009 (the most recently available data) were convicted of immigration and drug-related offenses. About 40 percent of individuals convicted as a result of DOJ terrorism-related investigations were aliens. SCAAP criminal aliens incarcerated in selected state prison systems in Arizona, California, Florida, New York, and Texas were convicted of various offenses in fiscal year 2008 (the most recently available data at the time of GAO’s analysis). The highest percentage of convictions for criminal aliens incarcerated in four of these states was for drug-related offenses. Homicide resulted in the most primary offense convictions for SCAAP criminal aliens in the fifth state—New York—in fiscal year 2008.

The journalist that are making the statement are being surreptitious they are judging this based on first-generation immigrants, completely disregarding second-generation immigrants that ratio of crime committed basically increases tenfold.

.> but Liberal logic: see native people kill, steal, Rape, domestic crime is bad… So who cares if immigrants come and commit more crime!

>legal and undocumented
so that includes literally all immigrants.
this is extreme language manipulation, the kind that can only be achieved by a marxist

So it is better to be racist against Native Americans?

1:1 for illegals.

End thread here

>a spic and a nigger have a bottom of the trash tier hooker

NICE THATS ONE FOR THE INSTAGRAM