Broseph Stalin

Why does the West hate this man so much? He defeated the Nazis and would have conquered Japan in a week, maybe two, had the US not committed genocice on the Japanese people. What gives, comrades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY
youtube.com/watch?v=czW1IJ-Hd1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>communist
>take over Japan meaning Japan goes commie meaning no anime
>democide
>funded other communist revolutions
>total psychopath

>would have conquered Japan in a week, maybe two
Yeah no, under no circumstances could the Soviet Union have feasibly conquered Japan.

basically this, Russia always struggled in Naval warfare against Japan and would have certainly been crushed again.

There is a reason why the Japs viewed the USA as a bigger threat despite the US being closer.
spoiler: because they had a big navy brimming with warships

SU*

No more than other leaders. He did it with a brooding, pensive style. Also, anime isn't feminist, so that would have been good.

Russia was ready to do so in '45 and Japan was more worried about based Motherland than burgerland.

They had the atomic bomb by 49 so they would have pretty much just done the same as the US with hiroshima and nagasaki.

Nazi, go away? You lost.

The fact the US bombed Japan and not Germany says they're racist.

>other leaders killed too, so why can't muh glorious Stalin do it too?
>getting rid of anime is good
Into the McGas Chambers, filthy statist.

>Russia was ready to do so in '45
They would've needed an actually decent navy and air force along with nukes to conquer Japan.

>They had the atomic bomb by 49
So basically they would have had to wait 4 years before they could even start the invasion, by which point the USA would have long taken over the nation.

Also meant for

He was literally the worst form of communism.

Please watch both of these and determine which side is presented with more hostility and anger.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY
youtube.com/watch?v=czW1IJ-Hd1I

killed more people then the nazi's and anyone who thinks that communism is in anyway a reasonable form of government has lost the friggin plot

well, the Jews turned on him after WWII so he must have done something right.

He probably realised that the Jews gave up on spreading bolshevism and would quickly begin to undermine the USSR to prime it for a US led regime change.

Not saying that Stalin was a great man, but he did purge communism of it's Jewish leadership which allowed for Russia to slowly become less communist through the cold war.

I read somewhere that the Japanese feared being invaded by Russia because of the treatment they would receive compared to the US. This true?

No, the Japanese were willing to universally fight to the death, what could the Russians possibly do to them once they're dead?

>communist
>Jew
>killed Christians
>killed millions of white people
>worshiped by degenerates in the West

Soviet Union's only strength was its ridiculous numbers of men in its armies, which is evident in how many of them fucking died fighting against better-equipped and usually more knowledgable enemies. Their military leadership was a disaster and Stalin purged many of the intellectuals, which isn't surprising considering he and his ilk were communists.
You're baiting (the whole purpose of the democrat flag, and these new flags in general) but what I've said is the truth. In fact, I'd wager the only reason people see Russians as any sort of threat (besides literal waves of men charging towards fortified bunkers, hoping that if enough of their own forces die, their enemies will drown in all the blood) is due to American cold war propaganda.

Stalin wasn't a Jew..

Stalin was not a Jew, and in fact he killed many Jews during his reign.
>killing Christians
Who cares?
>killing white people
There's his real problem, never do this.
>worshipped by degenerates
The only lefties who like Stalin are tankies, they're basically the nazi LARPers of the Left. Nobody takes them seriously at all, which sucks because Stalin was the least shitty communist dictator in all of Eurasia.

>Implying
Japan is lucky we nuked their asses and forced a surrender. Had the Soviets invaded who knows much much Japanese clay they would have taken and left to rot like all their other territories.

his dad is

Tiny Japan humiliated Russia at the height of it's empire. It was the greatest asian military victory over a European power in pretty much forever.

>Stalin wasn't a Jew
He worshiped a Jew ideology.

>who cares if he killed Christians?
I care and so do millions of others.

>Stalin was the least shitty communist dictator in all of Eurasia.
So he won the retard olympics?

Naval warfare against what, exactly? Japanese fleet was completely rekt by August of 1945. Not to mention that Murrican fleet had compelte naval supremacy in the region.

> defeated the Nazis
That was Alan Turing

That faggot didn't do shit besides inventing the Turing machine.

>Stalin is bad because he worshipped a jew ideology
>"I'm a Christian"
You don't how hard I'm laughing right now.
>won the retard olympics
Notice that I specified Eurasian continent. Cuba, a communist nation, has been or at least was pretty successful until the death of Fidel Castro, a homophobic racist nationalist.

Stalin couldn't have given any less of a dusty fuck about achieving communism. It was a power vacuum that he seized after Lenin died, and by killing Trotsky.

They were already trying to gain control of Eastern Europe. Someone interfered in Russia.

>You lost.
>Democrat flag

Two words. Deep state.

>He's getting impeached any day now

You supported him, though. When did you stop?

Because West fear Stalin.

I was mocking how democrats think he will get impeached.
As for supporting him, I like his immigration policy (though it isn't nearly tough enough) and I like how much liberals hate him, but that's about it.

This.
Also, OP fuck off, you commie garbage.

He recognized Palestine's aggressor and let crazy Kim fucked Korea

is parents were hardcore orthodox you dumb fuck

>Communist
end of argument
>Killed 20-50 million people
extra buttress of argument