Reminder

Reminder

If you don't go to college, you will forever be known as an uneducated loser.

enjoy your debt and lack of job prospects shitlord.

Found the NEET

Reminder that in a decade, people who go to college will be the losers since they keep making them more of a joke so shitskins can pass.

This, also don't forget that liberal arts degrees like political science and sociology>STEAM degrees

>square board round head
>the earth is a pear

Ironic considering how retarded it makes you.

sweden yes!

I just finished my first year of college and it was horrible. I'm joining the army instead.

I paid 6k bucks to learn a bunch of shit I can find in a library and to do a bunch of bullshit work that meant nothing.

Now I'm an educated loser.

Political science is probably the most "useful"liberal art degree, and that says a lot about how useless liberal arts are

>bunch of bullshit work that meant nothing
And you're joining the Army????

Meant for obviously

Like it or not, at least if he survives he gets first class access to poon when he gets back. With college you get debt, which means no money, which means less poon.

I went to uni, then I learned I can earn 3X more as a tradesman. I love telling "educated people"
>Don't stand there, you're going to get hurt.
>Mixing oil and and water based is going to cause problems, you HAVE to make up your mind on ONE or the OTHER. You can't have both, it will ruin the job and you will have to start over.
All the while, university students are so fucking stupid they will all hangout and chat in a staircase causing nearly everyone around them fall while having to navigate around them. You are useful as a moneybag of bad decisions though. But that is ok, money always find its way to smart hands in the end.

Debt slave.

oh wow he gets pussy
how great
totally worth getting blown up

Not like it really matters. All jobs will be gone in 15-20 years due to automation and AI.

At least he's not needlessly giving money to the Jewniversity system though, not that the army is that much better but the college scam needs to collapse soon or shits just going to keep getting worse

Army poon is desperate slutty poon that just wants to marry you and cheat on you while you're deployed and then divorce you and take half your money.

higher learning was the jews greatest accomplishment. goyim pay you to brainwash them. and you wagecucks fell for it hook, line and sinker

>20k+ for job training
>educated

>If you don't go to college, you will forever be known as an uneducated loser.
yeah, but if you go work for the right government union, you will be the rich, retired, uneducated loser laughing at all the "smart" fuckers still working with no job security or pension
>cuz other people's money

Enjoy spending several years as an enlisted grunt (slave to college educated officers) before you crawl back on the taxpayer dime past the creepy age threshhold of 25+

>25+ creepy
Dude if like 24-29 aren't the best years of your life you fucked up big time

How sexually deprived are you to consider this the biggest aspect of military service?

Forget that colleges are already an hotbed of promiscuity, whether youre a freshman, local, or fucking professor

>All the while, university students are so fucking stupid they will all hangout and chat in a staircase causing nearly everyone around them fall while having to navigate around them.

So, they can stand wherever they want, while you're forced to trip over yourself to stay out of their way. Sounds like you're the real winner, lol

>money always find its way to smart hands in the end.
Beta buxxx

That's no longer true. Only libtards & cucks go to school nowadays. The more degrees you earn, the less wise you are. Don't go to college - it's just expensive brainwashing. They put you in debt for most of your life anyway!!! It's a SCAM

Yeah but he doesn't have to pay to be in the military, plus you get /fit/ if you've got even a modicum of discipline and a desire to better himself

>colleges are already an hotbed of promiscuity, whether youre a freshman, local, or fucking professor
lol really

I'm a literal autist who majored in computer science of all things, and I still managed to fuck a different girl (or boy) every semester.

Nice try, but in order to be known you have to have someone that remembers you. Better luck next time.

Are you going to uber in your military friends in every weekend? In a university setting, how is a 25 year old, lowest end of spectrum, going to make friends and fit in social circles with a bunch of 18 year old retards? You definitely wont fit into Greek life, so no paid friends or sorority poon. Furthermore, you probably wont live in dorms so you wont bond with a core set of vanilla friends. If you did, youre a fuckin adult in the dorms, lolol

Hes going to enroll in classes, find out you missed the wave and most people already have their friend groups, and live out soulless weekends at bars or the living rooms of other GDIs

It's sad this is the timeline where college matters less in life and is not worth the money or time invested. However as a business owner things are great! No one sincerely cares if you have a degree they just happily pay me $90 an hour to fix their problem.

Yes, but I'm going to school for computer science and joining the cyber branch. I'll be able to get a comfy contractor job in DC easy when I'm done since I'll have a top secret clearance and years of experience.

1 post by this ID

Jokes on you faggot. I'm too autistic to make friends anyways. I've never had a real friend in my life.

Yes! Now I can go around being an "educated" loser instead!

I'm 42 years old and about 8 classes away from graduating with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Administration.