DAILY REMINDER

that your only goal in life is to impregnate and have children. Anything in-between is just man made garbage. MGTOW is a jewish psyop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyxLIg2lOPU
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I'd rather my entire fucking race die than marry a degenerate.

>mfw your children will be enslaved and raped to death by shitskins, die starving in a gutter or be incinerated by nuclear fire while my children will never have to exist

>our only goal in life is to impregnate and have children

Having children is completely worthless if your children turn out to be degenerate retards

Also some of the greatest men that have contributed the most to society had no children

path to ubermensch that way ==>
you

My goal in life is to gain knowledge and skills that can be applied to a set goal. Having kids gets in the way of that.

How will you further your genes?

You dad shouldn't have for one thing

>muh genes
You mean the ones that will get diluted exponentially with every passing generation?

>that your only goal in life is to impregnate and have children

Any other causes I should hold above my own?

Women are trash today.

I'll pay for a surrogate and raise my child by myself.

>be spic married to pale nordic wife
>wife is pregnant
>get hard as fuck every time i see her swollen belly and knowing my child is in there
Do any other interracial couples know this feeling ? I'm completely aware people will think
this is a shitpost but i think i unironically got some sort of fetish from Sup Forums memes. I mean idk, is this normal?

You have won at life, my fellow spic.

>MGTOW is a jewish psyop.

You're not taking into account the jews always play both sides. The jews subverted the west with feminism first. The logical solution to today's divorce rape and sexually liberated society is MGTOW, which if you believe jews to be behind this to, is to lower white birth rates.

Jews were clearly fully behind feminism due to the destructive scope it has against western society. If anything jews piggy-backed off the ideas of logical, pragmatic men seeing reality for what it is in front of them, and have coopted in in order to play both sides, and destroy western civilization even further.

Virgin or bust. Likely an Asian qt for me, lad.

>Finding a chaste non-roastie to breed with who isn't a religious zealot

It's not that easy, user.

Anyway, I have student debt, so, I'm out of the breeding game anyway.

>who isn't a religious zealot
Glad you niggers will die out. Good riddance. Your secular humanism caused this in the first place.

Childless people are ubermensch

>I have student debt because I spent my money on Hedonist garbage

Good Riddance, We don't need Hedonist filth breeding. I'll raise beautiful white children with my Polish immigrant wife.

MGTOW is less a Jewish psyop than it is a product of mental illness, like faggotry and transvestism and the imaginary gender spectrum. MGTOW adherents should be rounded up and reeducated in diet-and-fitness camps until they look and behave like real men.

Kill yourself

I now agree with MGTOW, That's why i'm dating a non-western white woman who comes from a country that barley has divorce laws.

>MGTOW is a jewish psyop.

>until they look and behave like real men.

define "real men"

nobody is a "real man" in a society that favors women 99% of the time in pretty much every facet of modern life

It exists so it's a Jewish psyop.

That's not even a meme or exaggeration, it's like some fucking law of the universe that any "movement" or "organization" that ever forms will inevitably end up with Jews in leadership roles.

For fuck's sake, even the Nazi party.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyxLIg2lOPU

Childless fertile people are either untermenschen or race traitors. Marry, start a family, and live honestly in accord with nature.

Find me a non-degenerate woman in America. I'll wait.

>>get hard as fuck every time i see her swollen belly
same.
i know now why niggers run around impregnating every that moves
if i was a rich man i would have 100+ kids

>Finding a chaste non-roastie to breed with who isn't a religious zealot

Yeah, of course that's impossible.

Because why the fuck would anyone save themselves for marriage or have family values if they didn't believe in absolute morality, a divine plan or any of the stuff so-called "religious zealots" believe?

If life is meaningless, then why not just live it up and not have kids? Why not just sleep around?

You secularists fought tooth and nail for things like the sexual revolution and no-fault divorce. And its always funny seeing you turn around and bitch how you can't find a partner and marriage is breaking down and your lives are meaningless.

Reap what you sow, buddy.

They are all whores.

Tesla, Nietzsche, Isaac Newton - all had no children

You can make great contributions to society that have a great impact without having children

Real men are those who desire to procreate with women and possess the social skills and good looks to do so. Anything else—a man-loving fag, a woman-hating fedora, etc—is adiseased freak of nature and a detriment to his race

You're a fucking idiot.

Eastern/Central Europe is the best place to find non-degenerate white women, Got myself a Polish qt it's completely worth it.

To be fair here people always name like 10 guys whereas depending on the era anywhere from 10% to 40% of the entire male population of the world was childless

They didn't have to face hordes of shitskins plaguing their countries.

See I would love to see how society would function without these so-called childless losers

Whatever you say, Schlomo

>Anything else—a man-loving fag, a woman-hating fedora

MGTOW are neither of these.

They're men who know the game is rigged and are protesting with their actions until society collapses and they can re-assert their authority. Some even do their best to make that collapse happen faster.

Do you really think some lame subreddit acronym is even the slightest bit necessary to discourage men from havin babbies right now?

I took out loans to finance a graduate degree so I could make good money, which I now do. But I'm also financially-responsible, and would never consider having kids until my debts are eliminated - and that would include mortgages and home-debt.

You didn't post any proof.

If you showed me some kind of proof or even something circumstantial that indicated MGTOW was a jewish invention then I'd at least look into it, but your reasoning is that white people have zero agency and can't form their own groups.

With that logic than literally any movement is controlled opposition and we should all just kill ourselves. That's idiotic.

I wonder if the Islamization of Europe will result in the continent being completely replaced with Arabs and Africans or if white converts will eventually drift to the top

Seeing as white people tend to be better at everything they attempt anyway, "being a sandnigger" should be child's play

if you are a male and don't want to impregnate females, there is something fucking wrong with you. you most likely have mental health issues.

what's the point of all that effort if your children don't benefit?

> until society collapses and they can re-assert their authority
That day will not come. There's no vindication for the wrong, and "nevertheless he persevered" does not make heroic any act of stupidity.

College is nothing more then a life-taker, Saving up money and not going taking some tacky degree is the ultimate weakness for boomerniggers who send their kids to college. Otherwise I hope it works out for you someday. Make sure to keep saving money and only buy things that are useful.

No I'm not going to do that I'm GOING MY OWN WAY

I don't know man the pointless wars and the welfare state is doing a pretty decent job of bringing us into Debt.

Do you not care about society? Do you not care about the prosperity of the human race?

>That day will not come
Eh.

One way or another, feminism, secularism, sexual liberation, it ends.

Perhaps, but the guy didn't mention the greatest benefit of MGTOW: your happiness.

Being a slave to women just makes you miserable, once you are freed from that your life opens up.

MGTOW is one of the most retarded things ever.
>I want a future for white children but hate one half of my race
MGTOW genocide when?

It's more like a hollow consolation since what you would have wanted before, a stable relationship and family, have been made unattainable to the vast majority of people.

But it is what it is.

Debt or the fantasy of the collapse of a debt-fueled global economy will never grant MGTOW adherents any sort of authority or vindication. They will simply squander the genetic patrimony with which they were endowed and disappoint the ancestors and parents who worked and sacrificed to give them the chance to pass on their intelligence and strength and name to a new generation. Sad.

This
Make white babies
You might be useless but you might make the next Trump, or even better, Hitler.

> Being a slave to women just makes you miserable
Man up and be a husband insteadof a slave. Your wife takes a vow to obey you. Be enough of a man that she wants to act like a wife and fulfill her vow.

But a lot of us are not good looking enough or we have our own factors that make women not want us so we GO OUR OWN WAY because that's all we can do.

We're GOING OUR OWN WAY user come on dance with me I just had a coffee you can't outpace me kekekekeke.

Well sure a stable family would be great, but yeah the reality is the laws and culture have made that impossible

Yeah, currently you'd be doing this against the full force of the law, the state and pop culture.

A marriage today isn't a woman vowing to "obey" you, it's you vowing to give her half your shit and sole custody of any children the day she decides you're too mean to her, or you're boring, or she could do better, or she wants to find herself.

>Your wife takes a vow to obey you.

Hahahahahahhaahaha oh boy

> a stable relationship and family, have been made unattainable
You don't buy those things. They aren't handed to you. Society doesn't give them to you. You make them. You have to be man enough to make a stable relationship and family. It is your personal responsibility, and no social movement or imaginary conspiracy of Jews can give it to you or take it from you.

>never get married
>never have kids
>collect material things your whole life
>you die
>state takes it all because no heirs
>state gives it alway to single moms with half nigger kids.
ULTIMATE KEK

>Your
>Only
>Goal
>In
>LIFE

> the reality is the laws and culture have made that impossible
Personal responsibility. Stop blaming society.

I share a birthday with Hitler and Napoleon.
Am I destined for greatness /pol?

my offspring is more important than society as a whole. I could care less about niggers and pajeets using my rocket technology

>You don't buy those things. They aren't handed to you.
True.

>Society doesn't give them to you. You make them. You have to be man enough to make a stable relationship and family. It is your personal responsibility, and no social movement or imaginary conspiracy of Jews can give it to you or take it from you.
Retard.

I hope you do get married, I'd love to see the look on the judge's face when he tells you what you owe for alimony and you tell him "I'm not paying it because I'm a real man."

>only goal in life is to impregnate
White women.

> A marriage today isn't a woman vowing to "obey" you, it's you vowing to give her half your shit and sole custody of any children the day she decides you're too mean to her, or you're boring, or she could do better, or she wants to find herself.
No, marriage is the same thing it was ahundred years ago. You just fear your own betaness, while your ancestors managed to live well with less anxiety. Man up and face the challenges that your ancestors not only overcame but took delight in. The proof of that is the fact that you exist.

These threads are cancer you are whining at people who wouldn't have offspring regardless.

>that your only goal in life is to impregnate and have children
>MGTOW is a jewish psyop
MGTOW and reproducing are not mutually exclusive. You have apparently never heard of artificial wombs.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

>Culturally imposed stereotypes

You worthless cucks are even worse than feminists.

>Man up
Fuck off with your feminist bullshit, nigger.

Fuck you and your bullshit. I had choosen a higher path. Some aren't ready for chastity but i am. I dedicated my life to God.

Of course, You must have white children to make both of them proud. April 20th is the White Man's day.

>Father is a traditional family man, been a year or two in a relationship with a single mom who has two 14 year old kids.
>A boy and a girl, the girl is a total degenerate like they around that age are.
>One day having a coffee with my father and he looks at me and says:
>"Don't you bring any kids into this fucked up modern world."
>"You won't be the one to bring them up like you used to."
>"The government will be their father and this legal system will rape you to oblivion if the kids happen to feel like crying to some school counselor about their upbringing."
>"It's fucked up, don't have any kids. Just focus on yourself and your career building and find a good looking rich chick."
And I agree with him.
The system isn't on your side.
The only way to do it without the interference of the state or the school system, is to have kids in some 3rd world nation, where the family unit hasn't been fucked with.
Also there's the fact that living expenses are skyrocketing and it takes two working people or one very well paying job to have a proper human living standard going on with your family.
I have zero intention of having a family or a relationship. It's simply a bad deal in this shitty society.
For the foreseeable future, I'm just going to focus on myself and building a career and a ton of making money.

>No, marriage is the same thing it was ahundred years ago.

>only goal in life

There aren't any goals in life besides those you set for yourself

In the past those goals usually coincided with the needs of your society because there was a sense that the lives and culture of your own people needed to be preserved

Now everyone is out for themselves, so the connection to something larger is gone as well. In that vacuum there are no "goals" besides those you have for yourself

I can't wait to be pregnant and have a nice big belly. Have to find a husband first thou.

Single dumbest meme ever made

A lot of them have surrogate children so I'm not really hating of MGTOW. They just hate the hedonistic values of western women. I'm dating a polish immigrant and she's treated far more nicer then any western woman has ever have.

woman's salvation is through childbirth
are you going to deny them salvation?

I mean.. that is our biological imperative, not a goal.

How to maintain a successful marriage

Step one:
Be more alpha than these handsome famous millionaires

>woman's salvation is through childbirth
No it's not. It's through Christ just like man's. Where did you got that heresy from?

Post more preggo girls

>that your only goal in life
Faggot OP think she can tell me what MY goal in life is.
My PURPOSE in life is to destroy and build. My LEGACY in death is to strike fear in future generations through legend.

the fucking bible

> I hope you do get married,
I hope that you get married and have many children. I hope that you face the challenges of love and family with as much courage and wisdom as each man in every generation of your family before you, back to the dawn of time. I hope that you make them all proud by being an excellent husband, an excellent father, and an excellent man. I hope you raise many children and teach them to value their legacy and love the families that they begin. I hope you become the sum total of all the love and nobility of your ancestors and the foundation of further generations of love and nobility without end.

how old are you

he's just one guy there's so many more who can give them kids holy shit

>implying you can ever be truly happy without a wife and kids

You'll be toiling away doing meaningless shit that only semi satisfies you for the rest of your life, always knowing that there is something missing.

HEY! you dont use that word in the SAME SENTENCE AS THE BIBLE!

20. I would already have a baby in past generations

WHERE IN THE BIBLE YOU FUCKING HERETIC?