>>131955546

yeah we talked about it yesterday. go read the archived threads if you want. tl:dr jews will be jews

Top left guy looks like Jewish Sam Hyde

>chaim schlomo
is this real

Kikes gonna kike

holy shit he really does

I didn't know Tormund Giantsbane was a jew

jews

"iceberg"

kekkity

Read this whole thing if you have not seen it or have not yet read a good Jew thread.

>Jewish
>Sam Hyde
Pick two

Bump for visibility

>tip of the iceberg
>ice(((berg)))

Have you ever been to lakewood NJ? (where this fraud took place) I live about 20 minutes away. It's one of the largest Jewish populations in the WORLD. The local infrastructure, parks, etc, have gone to shit since the 70's and 80's when the kikes first took over. The reason it goes to shit is because EVERY SINGLE JEWISH HOUSE is classified as a (((temple of worship))) and therefore does not pay taxes. How can a town keep itself up on niggers who live on welfare, and fucking disgusting hasidic jews who make millions, but don't pay taxes on their mansions or incomes, collect food stamps, and get government child support. Like OP said just the tip of the iceberg. I guarantee there are thousands more of these cases in that town alone. We need it to start raining hand grenades or something in that fucking place.

>Chaim Shlomo Ehrman

These bastards are the REASONS why we should have allowed Hitler time more to gas 12 MILLION of the Hooknosed Kikes instead of the paltry figure of Six. These Ultra-Orthos are the ultimate parasites. They need to be exterminated.

Supposedly there was a point where authorities in a Baltic country (at this time they were not totally sovereign) realized that all of the pimping in the entire country was one large Jewish ring. Any newcomer would be shut out by mafia action. They restricted it quickly and successfully using open "anti-Semitism." The response of the Jews no longer able to access Gentile runaways or impressionable women was to pimp out their own daughters.

I live in Crown Heights. It's not quite as bad as the Hasidic enclaves in NJ and NY like Monsey and KJ (some of the younger, less religious Chabad guys are actually pretty bro-tier), but there's no shortage of shameless moochers, and it's pretty much known most of the yeshivas don't teach the required secular subjects (de Blasio promised an investigation, but predictable, he's dragging his feet cuz election). There are literally people who live in $1.8 million townhouses who are "impoverished" on paper and take all forms of public assistance. It's insane, and I couldn't be happier authorities are finally bringing the hammer down on these assholes.

More arrests are coming.

Praise Kek.

>Chaim Shlomo
I'm crying lads

Shlomo is a real name, it's short for (or derived from) Solomon.

Get a pet pig and give him a name like Rabbi
Baconberg.

>Chaim Schlomo
this has to be edited

So many people are being arrested. Taking them in cop cars one at a time doesn't seem efficient. They should take everyone at once and put them on a train to the jail.

This story enraged me. Fucking PARASITES.

Throw their tribe out of the West, forever!

ANNUDA SHOAH

wew

Sam Hyde is the Jewish Sam Hyde, dummy. Also,
>Chaim Shlomo ___man
The memes are becoming reality