I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside...

> I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. - Ronald Reagan

What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a3IXw1nGCw
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
spankbang.com/zhcz/video/giving you a blowjob roleplay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>((alien threat))

It's pretty fucking obvious do you speak fucking English?
>Democrat
I see the value in our new flag system

we already have a perfectly good threat.

the Jew

>new flag system

It means he's actually a secret communist

it's a little communist theory called POSADISM

Black pill: Jews are an artificially created alien race sent from the far nebular to symphony rare resources from the earth

What did he know?

He was referring to SDI

Use your real flag canada

Is it just me or...

I guarantee jews would still be trying to screw us and we would lose the war because of them.

(((alien threat)))

makes sense
>subvert native religions/cultures of (europe)
>instill Christianity as common belief
>jews are special/gods people etc. at the core of said religion / they should be the only ones to hand currency since ITS A SIN LAWD
>just so happens jews are put into positions of economical power because of Christianity
>FAST FORWARD
>create federal reserve
>trade pseudo-currencys for natural resources

Yeah fucking right!
>Aliens invade and people have to evac
>Nigs stay behind looting houses and foot lockers
>Nigs get killed
>WHY WASN"T THEY EVACUATED RACIST
>Nigs just looting everything and trying to get killed by aayyy lmaos

>What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?
This is what he meant.
(((They))) are already working on it. Project blue beam, (((alien theat))), and stuff.

aliens over shitskins too bee honeest dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=2a3IXw1nGCw

>If an alien threat from outside this world were to come and wipe out all the niggers, people could actually live in relative peace

What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?
>I think our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat.

>Reagan "alien threat" speech -1987
>Watchmen -1986

Are you saying that (((they))) are literally going to cause an alien invasion in order to unite the world thus establishing thier 1 world government?

What is the point of that if the aliens destroy humanity?

Sauce

She's pretty

We wouldn't, though. Some people would be siding with the ayys.

The aliens can't come soon enough. Hopefully they target the inner cities first, and are very thorough about it

Really gets my custard boiling

bittersweet jewry

sauce?

Avatar-posting is verboten, enjoy your ban

Sage

This is what is happening right now, a class war twisted into a race war and there are many unkowing participants.

Aren't alien usually harassing people in rural areas?

He meant project (((Blue Beam)))

protip: it wont be aliens, it will be AI

>an alien threat emerges
>White people band together to defend planet
>everyone else sits and does nothing
>Jews busy finding ways to profit off the conflict
>White people save the day with considerable loses
>rest of world pays it's respects by killing white people and stealing what little they had left

More of this nigger girl pls

it would literally be fucking this

Fiction memes that all differences would be cast aside to unify against a single threat. But we're humans and unless it was a constant threat we'd fall to shit again.
It's be like if you're parents wanted a divorce so you threaten to an hero unless they stay together but they start fighting again when things look good so you have to make your threat more serious.

were on the verge of being culturally homogenized by the internet, so i cn't imagine aliens would be a huge difference

Sounds like ww2

who cares? in a food scarcity some people would turn against their on grandmas. doesnt mean anything

I would give you guys sauce but it is pointless, all of her videos have been removed off the net.

There was a Twilight Zone episode about this. It might've been the 80s version of it, but still.
Aliens came, and said that they created us, but our ways of war were pathetic, and that they were going to destroy us for it.
We begged them for 48 hours to be able to fix it. They agreed.
In 48 hours, World Peace was achieved. The aliens came back, and the leaders said "We fixed it!"
The aliens said "You don't understand, we meant that you didn't spend enough time creating powerful weapons. Prepare to be destroyed."
Great episode.

>the Jews would instantly side with the aliens...never trust the Jews.

>77
like clockwork

Kek knows best.

Sinclaire ASMR

fake invasion for fake religion will unite the world into one big toilet bowl.

Here you go friend.

I N S T A N T D I A M O N D S

Oh shit Aliens. we better join forces with niggers. They always know what to do in the movies

Indeed.

I can't seem to find it now but there was a black college professor back in the 60's that claimed that whites were going to sell all of the black people into slavery to an alien race. Think about how great the word would be to trade 1 billion blacks for some high-end tech.

Just dump everything my dude.

Who cares...

He was a Brain-Diseased Jew-Puppet.

He was a "Good-Goy"

She's great.

too much fake tan

you don't need an alien threat scenario. Think about WW I and WW II, during these era do you think anyone would give a fuck to feminist agenda? gender discrimination? black lives matter? No of course not, when everything settles down the beta male gets out of his little cuck shed and starts to spread toxicity, since there will be no war and he will not be needed.

It's pretty much good times breeds weak beta cucklets, strong times breeds strong bro's narrative.

And the last, never listen to any leftist cuck, the one eats his belief when he is hungry.

What the hell

How badly do you faggots wish it was a little girl sucking on a popsicle?

>projecting this hard

the Anunnaki are returning. Planet Niburu is a hollow planet that houses them inside. They are having trouble piloting it away from earth. There is a faction that wants to destroy humanity, or in the least enslave us. But there is another that would rather save humanity at the expense of their own survival. They are activating portals in remote locations. One of them is in the remote desert of Syria. They are coming through now not with a few scouts but in sections. A Russian special forces squad was checking caves for ISIS when they encountered them. A firefight ensued, only the squad leader escaped alive. The Anunnaki were impervious to ballistics.

>Random unverified quote/twitter post/blogpost
>LOL GUISE WUT DID DEY MEAN BY DIS

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. /X/ exists. Against the sticky.

Saged & """hidden"""

The way this chick eats bananas is strange as hell.

He was a watchmen fan

Only political skirmishs would stop, racism would never end.

>alien invasions happen
>all nations go apeshit
>every religious leader tries to force their beliefs on the invaders
>invaders glass our planet

Pretty much what would most likely happen. Like an invasion could change that our society is basically at the brink of collapse and dividing itself with each day.

I like how you think.

Upload her vids.

As if they haven't already sold us all.

I would do this strategy if I was an alien species to be perfectly honest

what he meant was that we should fuck with the jews more often so that just to leave them alone, they will reveal aliens and FTL transportation

>There is a faction that wants to destroy humanity, or in the least enslave us
We are already enslaved

Wise poo is wise.

Don't you mean Martians?
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

listen up fag bags, Ronnie raygun was just ripping off "the outer limits" episode "the architects of fear", Alan Moore ripped it too.

There XCOM project is activated

is the newest xcom worth playing yet?

dsl's indeed

would still pick aliens over niggers

no shes an ugly nigger

its the best one ever made

HAHAHAHAHA
YOU ACTUALLY THINK MUSLIMS WILL SIDE WITH HUMANITY
WHEN ALIENS ATTACK THEY"LL CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT

That's not how you eat a banana...

oh she is working her way down that banana aint she?

I wish an alien invasion would happen. It would be scary, but I would also welcome it. I would give me great comfort to know that the rest of you assholes will die with me.

Because OP, as they say, is a faggot

spankbang.com/zhcz/video/giving you a blowjob roleplay

She goes by Sinclair ASMR

If she had green eyes I'd impregnate her.

That all niggers must die before aliens will consider humans worthy of galactic participation.

Top: Black Men
Bottom: White boys

Mexicans. He was talking about Mexicans.

HOW MANY COCKS HAVE YOU GOTTEN A GANDER OF PEDRO? SLOW DOWN M9

>whale whale whale
>pic of things that aren't whales

pretty much this, at most Japan, SK and MAYBE China will help

The point is they won't destroy them. What I understand from project bluebeam is that its fake like an artificial invasion fake.
Checked if it was a real invasion this is what would happen.
Kek interesting episode

Action = reaction. The globalists have actually toyed with the idea of playing out a fake alien invastion. It would enable tthem to finally create their New World Order. Or one world government.

Instead they went with another global scare; climate change or global warming.

You see, if you want a global government, you're gonna need a global problem.

But we are facing alien threat. It is called islam and niggers.

Reagan was a race-traitor cuck and the Neocon Jews who fawn over him like a second messiah is what originally red-pilled me on the JQ

They are going to fake an alien invasion using holograms

Its call operation Blue-Beam

Project Bluebeam will be used to fake an alien invasion during the day of the rapture for the second coming of Christ. That will be used to galvanize the people around the world around the antichrist and an excuse to hunt and kill christians.

>t. Ozymandias