So let's say hypothetically that you somehow manage to get a waifu and end up getting a daughter...

So let's say hypothetically that you somehow manage to get a waifu and end up getting a daughter. One day home from college she brings her new boyfriend and it's a black dude. How would you react?

Exactly like this scene because I'm Italian and it's literally exactly how we interact with each other

I'd pass out to Uncle Ben's, then fuck Melfi in the old pishadoo

Is he a tame educated suburban black guy or a swaggering ghetto nigger?

cuck

His father is a Jew

first mistake..sending a daughter to college
second mistake.. not teaching her the most important thing is to be a good wife and to have kids
third mistake.. living anywhere near niggers, and i don't mean in a white neighborhood surrounded by nigger neighborhood, in a nigger/spic state like NJ and CA, I mean a state that is 80%+ non spic white.

Gabagool

So move to Montana and do what? Have a rattlesnake ranch? Sell figurines by the side of the road?

>having a daughter

is gender selection abortion safe yet

go to jail for double murder

if that's your thing
or you could work in an office
or a ruffneck on the oil field
up to you.

Completely and perminantly disown her like I told her a hundred times I would do if she dated a nigger.

Depends on his background, intelligence, interests, area of study, politics, values, and faith.

That's how you get a China/Pakistan scenario where there's a severe shortage of women.

Wouldn't bother me but then again I'm black. As long as he has good morals and isn't a wannabe american nigger, I am okay with it.

I've warned both my children off race mixing. I don't want her with a white guy or him with a white woman.

What if they bring home a Jew?

Jews don't have dark skin so initially I'd treat him with the same passive aggression I would with a white man. If I found out he was one of them though I would treat him with great hostility.

what animal is this actually? a ardvark or something? id laugh so hard if i saw this thing walking around the woods

Its called a tapir. They live in South America and the far east.

Here in Europe tapir is a slur for jews which I guess is how that image came to be.

asked my husband this on a lark.

"you don't want to know and i don't want to talk about it."

he's making a ghillie suit out of rooftiles. god, i fucking love him.

I believe this would solve the problem.

>implying I'd let my daughter go to college
>implying I'd let my daughters anywhere near a school
I'd have my daughters married as early as legally allowed.

nowing my luck my son will be a faq and my daughter some wetback loving slut

Sperm sorting has a more than 90% success rate. It's massively expensive though.

Suck his dick?

If any of my children so much as made friends with a nigger they would be in trouble.

the first thing i judge a suitor by is if he's a devout Christian

So that you can reject him if he is such a dumbass?

>One day home from college she brings her new boyfriend and it's a black dude. How would you react?
Obviously I failed with that one. This is why you have more than one child. There's always that chance that no matter how much you invest in it, it could end up being the fuck up.

>implying there's a difference

Call the police.
>There is a strange couple in my house!
>Never seen them before in my life.
>Thinks they are related.

It depends. Is he a BASED BLACK MAN who supports The Donald? I have no problem with black people, just niggers.

Disown. Simple as that

Tony was lucky he didn’t get his lights punched out by Noah.

Disown.

At my most lenient she could still live in my house, but I would never love her again.

cool. it has a big nose which is why i think the jew thing come from.

is intersectionality a brand new thing? i dont really understand it.