"Cultural Marxism" is a myth

Okay Sup Forums, convince me, a full-blown Marxist, that "cultural Marxism" is a real thing, and that the Frankfurt School was behind it. I have studied the works of Adorno, Marcuse, Benjamin, and other intellectuals affiliated with the institute and have found very little of theirs which comes close to promoting the identity politics of today. So please, convince me, and do so in a more elaborate way than merely pointing to the "Jewish" element. For instance, if you believe the Talmud promotes the alleged "Frankfurt School agenda", cite the relevant passages in order to make your case.

Here is an actual Jewish Marxist's video showcasing what the Franks actually believed:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xexizy11
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
history.stackexchange.com/questions/14608/did-the-germans-purposefully-arrange-to-send-lenin-to-russia-to-start-a-revoluti
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131588851/#131588851
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131128069/#131128069
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129285451/#129285451
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129064891/#129064891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128793312/#128793312
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YS9SasMDMMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As usual, no one responds.

bump

No one is responding because commies have no place here, fuck off and KYS

Thank you.

Sup Forums's rhetoric makes these threads necessary.

Reminder that this is the guy shilling commie threads and denying Jewish cultural marxism

twitter.com/xexizy11

You're worshipping a jewish made system that failed.
Stop trying, Xexizy.

I'm not muke! And muke is Greek, not Jewish.

>custom flag
not worth it. enjoy the you though, fat nigger

Have you studied Freire or Fanon? The cultural marxist I butt heads with the most seems to be obsessed with them.

Alinsky may also be worth looking into since he's apparently the godfather of the tactics used by modern SJWs and Leftists in general.

What makes you think I'm fat?

Yes and yes, Fanon much more. Neither of them promoted language policing or anything close to tumblr idpol.

Okay Sup Forums, convince me, a full-blown anti-colorist, that "color" is a real thing, and that the Frankfurt School was behind it. I have studied the works of Adorno, Marcuse, Benjamin, and other intellectuals affiliated with the institute and have found very little of theirs which comes close to promoting the idea of color today. So please, convince me, and do so in a more elaborate way than merely pointing to the " "Euclidean distance" element. For instance, if you believe elementary education promotes the alleged "colors are real agenda", cite the relevant passages in order to make your case.

Nice strawman.

The burden needs to be put on Sup Forums to show how "cultural Marxism" is a real phenomenon, and that the Franks were the ones behind it.

this is your life under cummunism

Okay Sup Forums, convince me, a full-blown anti-airist, that "oxygen" is a real thing, and that the Frankfurt School was behind it. I have studied the works of Adorno, Marcuse, Benjamin, and other intellectuals affiliated with the institute and have found very little of theirs which comes close to promoting the idea of oxygen today. So please, convince me, and do so in a more elaborate way than merely pointing to the ""Periodic Table" element.

For instance, if you believe elementary education promotes the alleged "oxygen is real agenda", cite the relevant passages in order to make your case.

ugh you commies always copy paste the same bullshit. you realize dialectic just makes you sound like naive squares that bought into a pyramid scheme right?

you call something a dialectic and it doesn't magically make it credible

These things are hypnotically cruel.

>posting fluffy

Never change, Sup Forums.

.......rrrrraaaaAAAAWAAaaBAGGOOJJLES *zoink* I HATE NAZIS NOW

If you're a Marxist, you already fell for the cultural Marxist propaganda.

QED

I read Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, and Lukacs long before I read Adorno.

still at it?

if we just call it critical theory, do you deny it exists? it means the same thing. or do you deny critical theory's relation to Marxism?

Why would someone waste more than a few sentences on trying to explain something to a filthy roach like you?
You don't care about someone else's thoughts, you just care about your putrid ideology being taking forward no matter the consequences.
That if you really are a communist.

Go die.

Critical Theory is definitely a read school of thought in academia, but it has little to no relation to anything Sup Forums would call "cultural Marxism". Even the Franks weren't exactly good Marxists either, with the most radical Marxist of them all being Benjamin, who was closer to a Jewish theologian at best.

>Lenin
>Trotsky
>Jewish terrorists that murdered the Tsar, his family and any russian that opposed their red terror campaign/communism ideas
Here's your fate, pic related.

what makes you like and agree with marxism?

I know what you will never know until it is far too late. I know who you are slave to, who calls the shots, who lobotomized you, who controls your every thought and action/inaction. you are going down. you will burn, die, die again, and burn eternally.

i will spit on your grave.

isnt this what you redditors call reposting and isnt this a bad thing?

If you are going to copy a thread thats already been "posted" at least change something in the op

They weren't any more "terrorists" than Reagan was.

The Marxist understanding of economics as well as Historical Materialism are the only things I've found which can adequately describe the world we're living in.

>the marxist understanding of economics

I don't support Sanders. He's a known apologist for American imperialism and also scapegoats immigrants for low wages.

It's refered to more euphemistically as "critical theory".

youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM

>muh Reagen
I ain't American. Also, not an argument. At least Hitler got elected democratically. Lenin was a bitch that couldn't play by the rules.

seriously now. You do believe that all people are equal and therefore should receive the same rewards for different work?

Yes, I've seen that video, and it's terrible. He barely talks about the bulk of Adorno and Marcuse's theories yet, like all critics of the Franks, is hellbent on blaming them for every negative aspect of the contemporary left.

That's not what Marxism is about at all.

Erich Ludendorff the German general during WW1 provided Lenin with safe passage to Russia knowing that he would take advantage of the politically chaotic times and destroy Russia by spreading communism.

What do you kids think about your ideals being seen as a mental infection?

history.stackexchange.com/questions/14608/did-the-germans-purposefully-arrange-to-send-lenin-to-russia-to-start-a-revoluti

what it is then. enlighten me

What does this have to do with the Frankfurt School?

Marxism is a very complex science, but basically it can be understood as examining economic contradictions inherent to capitalism, and understanding society's historical progression from the point of view of its political economy's contradictions. We say that the proletariat has the ability to negate class antagonisms by seizing control of the means of production and the state apparatus.

The language police are but one facet of Cultural Marxism.

The best way to think of it is a dichotomy that replaces the Proletariat and Bourgeoisie with the Privileged and Oppressed - Male and Female, White and Black, Cis and Trans, Able and Disabled, etc.

Like the case can be made by Militant Marxist(-Leninists) that violent/coercive acts towards the Bourgeoisie in the name of revolution are permissible, similar acts are permissible within a Cultural Marxist paradigm against perceived oppressors.

Any actions or words - even polite disagreements or questioning - a Cultural Marxist of a "oppressed" class disapproves of by a perceived "oppressor" class is said to come from "a place of privilege" and thus has some ulterior "oppressive" or "supremacy" motivation. It's also argued, for lack of better words, it harms the psyche of the "oppressed" individual by undermining their experiences, and is thus an act of aggression that warrants some form of reciprocal hostility, violence, or coercion.

Oh look, it's this faggot again

archive.is/YzkIS

He's made this thread a dozen times already and gets blown out every single time.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131588851/#131588851
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131128069/#131128069
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129285451/#129285451
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129064891/#129064891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128793312/#128793312

Here is is: archive.is/YzkIS

Yeah it does, critical theory is the basis for all the ugly modern art and gender stuff, and its goals of total liberation, criticism of traditional moral systems, and pure atheistic materialism descend from Marxism. It's not liberalism, or at least insofar as I consider liberalism idealistic while Marxism and post-Marxisms are materialist. But it gets muddy in that sense, as the proles do understand it in an idealistic way. Also because these tendencies use language as a field of struggle, they'll actively resist being defined by someone who opposes them. But I think cultural Marxism is mostly accurate in its use.

I thought it was a neat little fact and I'm curious about what a genuine marxist thinks of it.

Cultural marxism is just a political buzzword like the patriarchy, rape culture and trickle down economics.

how do we get the goyim to work for free

Ok well you may be more familiar about the finer points but it's still basically about turning things in their head and thus doesn't work. Or alternatively it does work, depending on your desired outcome.

>The best way to think of it is a dichotomy that replaces the Proletariat and Bourgeoisie with the Privileged and Oppressed - Male and Female, White and Black, Cis and Trans, Able and Disabled, etc.
How is this understanding unique to Marxism? By your logic, Hegel himself was a Marxist 50 years before Marx wrote anything.

The Frankfurt school influenced the New Left, which of course came to include civil rights, gay rights, ethnic liberation, female liberation, etc., and all the chaos that came with the umbrella in the late 60s and early 70s.

Their more militant lot were stamped out by a conservative / deep state backlash and they never garnered much political power in the next several decades, but many infiltrated academia and entertainment and effectively rewrote the narrative and brought up the subsequent generations accordingly, particularly in urban areas.

My hypothesis was that the election of Obama, and his subsequent pandering to the lot (especially starting around 2012) somehow validated that narrative to more liberal, green, and socdem types, who became convinced after a couple election cycles that progressivism and social justice was destiny.

Combine that and () with a generation that had a sheltered and highly-wired upbringing, meaning they have powerful confirmation biases and don't take well to conflict or disagreement. They're especially self-centered from coming of age in the social media era.

You have the perfect storm.

It warms my heart knowing suicide is almost a guaranteed life path OP is going to take.

wouldn't the society get hedonistic and ultra-materialistc then? if they reject what the traditional institutions offer, what would they have left beyond making making things and having them?

>Cultural marxism is just a political buzzword like the patriarchy, rape culture and trickle down economics.
>trickle down econ
Wut?

I think it.s a jewess. She'll probably suck a million dollars out of welfare checks before the vampire dies

>The Frankfurt school influenced the New Left,
Not necessarily. Marcuse had some influence, but he later denounced the hippies as consumerist. Adorno hated the New Left and Benjamin had been dead for 25 years before the New Left was a thing (granted, Benjamin's works were translated and published in English by 1968).

>"Cultural Marxism" is a myth
This thread is a myth
\

I'm not Jewish (if I was, why would I be shitposting on the sabbath?) and I'm not a woman.

Difference is Hegel wasn't an atheist materialist. That's why Marxists are left Hegelians.

Who wants to study the finer points of a failed ideology. I could study satanism too, but am I really interested in summoning the devil? Or perhaps it would let me win an argument with a lesser informed satanist. If there's one thing liberals know it's how to waste time and energy on massive scales.

Jewess confirmed. Kill yourself soon, you lazy failure.

There is a lot of discussion among Marxists as to what extent Marx's dialectics are simply a "materialist inversion" of Hegel's.

What do I need to do to prove I'm not a Jew?

This. OP spends their days shilling an ideology on Sup Forums, a site so engrossed with normies it almost makes the competition look tame.

If this guy wasn't a weak leftist at heart, he'd take actual steps to spread his agenda. Not sit on his ass and eat cheetos in front of his PC all day/night.

Humans thrive when they are challenged. When they are given everything such as necessities they stop thriving.

>lies uncontrollably
Did you not get enough shit kicking last night?
I guess it would make ME feel better if I got eternally btfo, and my only resolution were to find some other weaker-minded individuals to try to jew.

archive.is/YzkIS

>What do I need to do to prove I'm not a Jew?
You could kill yourself

>last asswhoopin
archive.is/YzkIS

Find me pieces of the Frankfurt School's works which show an intent to infiltrate western culture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YS9SasMDMMI
This is a entry level video for the skeptical, such as yourself

Or what, motherfucker? What happens if i don't engage with your little tantrum here? What possible consequence is your miserable little excuse for a pedantic inbred was going to do if I don't swing you to the other side of this particular ideological battle? What the fuck does anybody in the world owe to you when you walk up acting like your shit smells like licorice and think it's the job of somebody else to end an argument you start?
Go the the fuck to hell and take your sycophantic, sniveling attempt to force the burden of proof on others in an attempt to sidestep your inability to do research and form your own opinion somewhere the fuck else, bitch.
I'll ask you one more time: or fucking what?

"Cultural Marxism" is fake. The Franks had nothing to do with feminism or post-1960s anti-racism, nor did they "invent" political correctness.

Your ideology is objectively evil and criminal. This is why you are defeated every single time you attempt to make a country.

Every Good Little Leftist who dies screaming and screaming for his mommy beneath a Capitalist knife is a sacrament to God.

The Marxists did. Betty Frieden hung out with them.

Your ideology is evil. You create nothing beautiful and destroy, uniformly and without exception.

Finding intent isn't necessary as we don't plan to prosecute them. The ideology is on the chopping black however because it's poison. If the name "Cultral Marxism" happens to be misleading in some way, sue us.

Friedan had nothing to do with the Frankfurt School.

re-read this.

The whole point of Marxism was to undermine and overthrow great capitalism. And the teachings the Frankfurt school gave to its students were the seeds of what faggotry you see today.

Go read the Torah, faggot

Irrelevant. All Marxists are thieves, and denying that one flavor of your criminal ideology was involved is immaterial to me.

It was the Marxists subverting the culture. It was cultural marxism. I don't care if your gay thief acadamy was involved or not.

So let me ask you this: what elements of Judaism inspired the Frankfurt School?

You already stated to blame post-structuralists, and every post-structuralist was a Marxist or a Jew, or a gay. Go fuck yourself

Go re-read your last thread
archive.is/YzkIS

Irrelevant. It was a bunch of Jews acting like Jews. You are arguing over semantics when the guilt of your criminal organization has long since been proven beyond doubt.

communists dindu nufffeeeen

They still had nothing to do with the Frankfurt School. My point still stands.

Hahahahahahahahah

FYI for anyone new to the thread, this kike posts this same topic at least once a week every week for the past year

>diversion
Seriously asking the same questions again?
> archive.is/YzkIS
You don't even know the Torah.
Even if you were given a legitimate answer, you wouldn't know it if it fucked your mother in front of you

>It was a bunch of Jews acting like Jews.
1. What do you mean by "acting like Jews" in this context?

2. What about Judaism or Jewishness made the Franks "act like Jews", according to you?

You're asking us to prove a narrow conspiracy theory most of us wouldn't claim to begin with. For a start, most of us know they political theory doesn't develop by means of conspiracies, but these thinkers were influential in the development of ideas we now call cultural Marxism. You wouldn't say that Jesus is irrelevant to the ideas of Christianity because he didn't intend to create the Catholic church., or even because he may not have existed at all.

it is the jew that responds when he posts at you.

>B-but that's not a real Frankfurt School ideology

Sure, goy

Look up Horkheimer and Critical Theory. His Critical Theory underpins a huge amount of what is currently taught in the social sciences, which is where today's identity politics comes from. Everything is done from a Critical Theory perspective.

>b-but critical theory isn't Frankfurt school, goy

Which is why he gets no replies

>these thinkers were influential in the development of ideas we now call cultural Marxism.
1. Which thinkers exactly?

2. Explain which ideas from the Franks lead to what Sup Forums calls "cultural Marxism".

We're on to your lies and can never be deceived again

Don't talk to the commies. All they do is make denials then run away .

Can you see how they are trying to drag the debate around the issue into "conspiracy theory" territory?
> So please, convince me, and do so in a more elaborate way than merely pointing to the "Jewish" element. For instance, if you believe the Talmud promotes the alleged "Frankfurt School agenda", cite the relevant passages in order to make your case.
Why would you discuss that?
Don't let them drag people like that. Point it out.
Commies are slimey, manipulative sacks of shit.

Franz Boas is the Marxist Jew who invented Cultural Relativism. He literally believed Race doesn't exist, and all cultures are equal. By his logic, ironically, we need neither racial diversity nor cultural diversity. Communism BTFO.

absolutely fuckin' savage.
and basically the America of Harold Covington's novels.

So what does Boas have to do with Critical Theory?

truuu

>2. Explain which ideas from the Franks lead to what Sup Forums calls "cultural Marxism".

Critical Theory has been adapted into Gender Studies as feminist approaches to social science. It's been adapted into Critical Race Theory and Queer Theory.

He was critical of race and culture. Particularly white race and culture. He laughed all the way to the bank, and died in Israel right next to a Palestinian child brothel.

>Okay Sup Forums, convince me, a full-blown Marxist that...
ITT: Roughly 38 posters have wasted two hours of their lives arguing with a red brick wall.