Democrats ruin the econom-

>Democrats ruin the econom-
>Republicans want smaller governm-

It's also a mere coincidence those red states are the ones most filled with minorities...

Not an argument.
Come up with a non-racist answer that would work outside the alt-right community.

Your existence has been reduced to this, shitposting, if only you actually had a good life outside of Sup Forums

>South Dakota
>Wyoming
>Montana
>Idaho
>Tennesee

>>Full of minorities

>implying "racism" is wrong
Hitler wasn't wrong, he just didn't execute well enough, metaphorically and literally.

Federal aid in red states might be going to industry instead of people who do nothing, not sure tho.

So, people talk a lot about the "shrinking middle class" but why is it shrinking? Because of the destruction of decent-paying middle class jobs. Why cant we have those types of jobs in america today? idk, but i bet you theres a direct correlation.

I've played simcity, i know what i'm talking about, you need industry just as much as you need high-level business, make a demographic and you'll have housing, schooling, ect. within that demographic's budget.

Mississippi Louisiana Alabama New Mexico South Carolina Rhode Island Arizona Texas are, Tennessee too is filled with non whites btw 25% non white 30% of kids in TN are non white 28% of kids born annually are non white.

Eat shit, fucking nigger

>give me an argument, but it can't be one that hurts my fee-fees or challenges my worldview

Sage.

Clearly you've never lived in Tennessee.
Besides, you don't like it? Then cut off the supply. No need for a junkie to ever quit if his supply never runs out.

>Montana
>maybe a million people
>highways need to be taken care of through out the state
>44th state by population
>4th state by size
hrm

Sage this fucking nigger

>as a percentage of state revenue

Now post tax rates and revenues for every state so we can get a clearer picture

Hyphenposting should be a banable offense

>federal grant program x gives $1 per resident to each state for environmental cleanup
>libshit state taxes residents $2 for environmental cleanup
>conservative state taxes residents $1 for environmental cleanup
>under this graph libshit state is 33% and conservative state is 50%

This graph is just a roundabout and inverted way of saying liberal states tax more

The graph doesn't have a right/left split as much as it does a "hit by the manufacturing/service transition" and "full of niggers" problem

the difference is california pays for its own welfare lol but i don't expect a conservicuck like you to into reading comprehension

The chart is very misleading, each state makes vast different amounts of money.

It should be percentage of population that take fed aid

>be lazy nigger state California
>receive far more in federal subsidies than you give back in tax revenue
>still need to rely on borrowing money from foreign governments and private corporations to support your expansive social entitlements programs
>give billions in handouts to negroes and beaners who spend all their money on frivolities
>proceed to brag about your artificially inflated GDP because a portion of the borrowed money you give away gets spent on goods and services within the state

>expansive welfare state programs are sustaina-

No it doesn't. It pays for it mostly with borrowed money.