OPERATION IMPEACH THE ORANGE

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This Comey testimony is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He obstructed justice, intimidated the fucking FBI director, and as patriots, we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

You didn't even try to make yourself look like a different person.

You are filth.

nice numbers. count me in!

What a waste of quads... Just light yourself on fire and jump of a bridge.

OP BTFO

>falling for bait this hard

>forgot to proxy

How embarrassing

you should kill yourself

they never learn

We can see that these are all from the same user you absolute fucking retard

newfag can't say quads

I am TOTALLY down! For far too long has the mainstream media pegged us as sycophantic Trump lackeys. Let's preove them wrong by turning against our own ideals and bring down ourselves.

Thy wouldn't know what hit them. Who does /pol work for. We will be LEGEND!

>MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

T: Antifa larping as "4channer/poler"

Count me in.
Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.
Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.
On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>falling for this bait
nu/pol/ is so bad but sometimes I still get surprised

>Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life
your flag says otherwise

The newfagery is on unseen levels

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

(You)

The first president wasn't even 250 years ago.
Y'all stupid! - ya boi, Guzma. How right he is.

i found a new fetish.
>webm related

trump 2020
r
u
m
p

deal with it faggots

and then they claim that the bait is falling for the bait. BAhahaha

>all these people thinking this is at all serious
You're all fucking stupid, holy shit.

Dayum Drumpf looks like *THAT*

Why are you talking to yourself, OP?

That is hot as fuck m8. I'm gonna go work out right now. Where did you get it?

>This thread

LOL what the fuck sage this shit, although it is kind of funny that he replies to himself

either he is a meta troll or one of the fat rejects from shareblue

The Sharia niggers are learning

10/10 bait such shit it works

Like catching all the retarded fish with an empty hook.

All this samefagging.
Go back to Sup Forums

I voted for Trump but I made a mistake, I thought he was Muslim. Lets impeach him. Praise Allah.

you're so fucking fired, ackmed

I've seen this shit so many times. I don't know how anyone is even falling for it. These exact posts have appeared like every other week on here. When will these shills learn how to change their game up?

This same thread but with small differences has appeared so many times. Even the pictures are the same.

KEK WILLS IT

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

encase him within a juicy peach.

saged

Fuck it, you know what? I'm in. I was a Trump supporter at first, but after seeing how he's sullied the office and made our nation out to be an embarrassment, I can't stand in the sidelines anymore. My once beautiful country is now merely a shambled mess of what it once was. And I can't stand for it. The final straw was the sexist string of tweets about Mika, a woman who did not deserve the insults that were hurdled her way by the most immature person in power.

I am going to make sure #ImpeachTheOrange trends for as long as it takes for them to impeach him. This has to be taken seriously and we must focus all of our energy towards it, the same energy we used to get Trump elected. This is our chance to redeem ourselves.

Count me in.

Legitimate kek at digits and samefagging. Bumping thread so people can see how desperate the left is lol. Shill harder, please.

You are actually stupid if you fell for this obvious bait.

This is pretty good, but you know what I must do, don't you?

Yeah, same. I (unfortunately) live in a safe red state (like one of the real safe ones). Of course I voted for HER (no, the other her. Jill!) and I thought for sure he was going to be a complete disaster. I've been watching CNN, so of course I thought he was! But then I saw those youtube videos where they were caught lying about the Russia investigation, so I looked for myself.

I can't say I'm quite "fully supportive" but if he continues the way he's going I could see voting for him in 2020.

>also leaf

sharias get the fuck out you sholomos

nice try David Brock

>sage-worthy shitbait thread
>here we witness the leaf in its natural environment

OP stop being a faggot and get your hot sister tranny in here so I can suck her cock

oh boy, i get to watch shariablue bitch about Trump on Sup Forums for 8 years....................

>Polers

OP is a faggot and should an hero.
sage goes in the options field

>mfw I have a qt catholic gf
>who's into preggo stuff
it weirds me out desu

I just learned about those guys. Creepy as fuck.

>samefaggots hard as hell,
>so new cannot into delete his fucked up thread

sage goes in the options field for this abomination

Sage as fuck
This is just sad, even by shillz standards

u samefagging dumfuk

>nice numbers

I know you're meming, but nothing you're saying here is wrong.

kek

Weak bait. At least use proxies.

Nice get, I'll assume your obvious samefagging was done in jest rather than ignorance

It's all in jest. None of this is real.

>A FUCKING STAR SPANGLED BANNER

I'll admit, I took the bait when I first came in.

>4channers

get oUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ain't happening sharia blue/antifa

How do you do fellow polers.

Count me in.

The jew said polers lmao

Keep your wits if you're gonna hang around this place. There's about a million conflicting psy-ops campaigns trying to pull you into their faction. And almost all of them are run by Jews.

Count me in.

Anyone got a Talcum X edit?

I'll take the bait Shareblue faggot ! How many shekels did SOROS pay you today ? ZOG is busy trying to destroy nationalist today !!

How do they remember these?

Hey, that was hurtful. We don't want them thinking we're savages. We just want them to fucking kill themselves.

As a fellow poler I feel offended for the OP being such a huge faggot.

Sage

What the fuck even is this whole thread