Aliens invade

>Aliens invade

Would you ally with blacks, asians, latinos, etc. if it meant saving Earth?

military black dudes are based as fuck, they are disciplined; its what is so sorely missing from largely black communities

a bit like baseball nignogs

fuck the world

I would side with the aliens to wipe out wh*te subhumans

Nope, I would help the fucking ayylmaos if it meant exterminating the eternal groid.

No

Military blacks are almost entirely POGs and supply chain flags.

yes, otherwise we'll become the niggers of the ayy lmaos

no

still based. most blacks are probably something like 25B in the army- pretty high-tier jobs once out of army

no
pic related

No.

>aliens are monitoring communications, attacking any point of radio noise
>radio silence ordered
>ally with nigger
>fried chicken night
>sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit over the radio
>aliens wipe everyone there out

lmao wtf could spics and niggers do to help us defend earth

I hope Nordic aliens invade :)

Could probably make a plea with the aliens to exterminate the lesser races

I'm sure intelligent aliens would appreciate a race that has develope technology such as nuclear fission and particular accelerators

Donate their corpses

>American flag

Fuck off space niggers we're full

Only the Asians. They're the only other ones good at war.

Cannon fodders

haha dae actually base people solely off color like a leftist identarian politick haha blacks are just scum haha every last one not even one is redeemable

kill yourself my guy and turn on the kekistani flag like the little bitch you are -- no better than the BLM who say fuck whitey

That's not true at all. They're lazy and dumb as fuck

Demonstrate to the aliens that colonizing Earth is not worth the trouble.

Yeah sure. Operation Get Behind the Darkies would never work if we didn't have the niggers with us. We'll soften the aliens up with the undesirables and when they're gone whites will finish the aliens off and we'll have peace for a 1000 years.

But Chinks are notoriously god awful at war

t. dude who isn't in the military

Better question is why does the second nog in have 2 AKs? One he's firing and One that"s slung.

Want my fucking DOD ID number or something?

this
you don't get into active duty without discipline

Since brown people make up 90% of the population, it would probably be better to help the aliens kill them off in return for North America

>le ebin based nigger meme

orders to stand down and use hollow point instead of AID covered tips
>larping on the internet

I would ally with the AYYs

Nigger

No because it will be fake.

Any alien race with the capability of getting here would choose to eradicate us and take the resources, and considering they would have to be in possession of immense power generation and technology, it would be relatively one sided.

I would literally side with the aliens

I'd probably just help the aliens desu, humans are a disgrace to the intergalactic community

yeah

not bourgeoisie zionist jews tho

This has been very useful.

>cuck joins aliens in the intergalactic war
>accidentally vaporizes himself with alien tech that he has no idea how to use
>gets made fun of in both the Human Times and the Ayy Lmao Tribune

and nothing of value was lost

Fuck off Project Blue Beam shills

/(?:>>\d(?:(?!>>\d)[^])*){10,}/ to filter fags like this

All this unironically 'rather side with the ayys than fight along side other races of humans' is why Sup Forums is going into shit. Non-logical racism and incoherent hate is what made the left and muh equality popular in the first place. If whites are not trying to cuck their own nations they are trying to destroy the right. Sup Forums after trump is a weird place to lurk on.

kill all sapiens

A better question is would they ally with you?

WRONG
FUCKING WRONG

they're all lazy niggers with paper pushing jobs that fuck the whole system up because they can't even do that shit right

FUCK
OFF
SPACE
NIGGERS

Antics of West African warlords would probably just give them HIV and mutate the virus to Alien contraction.

>if it meant saving Earth?
No, because it wouldn't. If another intelligent species could cross the distance to get here they could kill us all with an orbital bombardment. Or go the Psychlo route and gas every major city to leave the rest of the biosphere mostly intact. There would be no survival at that point.

>the autism intensifies.

>we could fight da aliems yall

ameeeeeriiiicaaa

Ask yourself - why are Project Blue Beam shills posting so many alien threads today

>If another intelligent species could cross the distance to get here they could kill us all with an orbital bombardment.
What, and get earth dust on their just space waxed space candy-apple red hull of their spaceship when they can just do an extrasolar bombardment instead?

I would get a qt gray alien gf and together we would create a white ethnostate

This guy has no idea what he's talking about

Literally over 50% of the niggers in my unit (Cav unit) were kicked out for drug use or some other bullshit

There are good ones but that generalization is just dead wrong

No. Btw, not political. Get out with your stupid question NIGGER

>just do an extrasolar bombardment instead
Or just not fucking bother in the first place. What does earth or the solar system even have to offer to an alcubierre jockeying super race?

>What does earth or the solar system even have to offer to an alcubierre jockeying super race?
The danger of a soon to be spacefaring species. If they know what's good for them they'd exterminate us before we can get them.
There's absolutey no reason for them not to kill us all if they have both the capability to do so and knowledge that we exist.