Is alcohol The redpill?

Is alcohol The redpill?

Caffeine is useful but cheap and unreliable. Cigs suck dicks, horrible stuff for mentally numb people

Alcohol is actually considering doping in sports and e-sports, whilst caffeine for example is not.

I call it either Liquid Hitler or Christ's Blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it causes diabeetus

This board is 18+.

beer is considered doping in esports? what? booze slows your reaction time. shit like caffiene and ritalin and all that energy boost or focus enhancer shit should be banned. wtf.

Nope.

>taking any sort of mind altering chemical
>redpilled

Yep, it actually doesn't reduce your reaction time. Alcohol is simply related to traffic accidents, the consensus is that it makes you overconfident. Go check if alcohol isn't listed as serious doping yourself

>vitamins are bad

It's okay in moderation
▲▲→╬▄

alcohol is that pill the never goes down.

note the inflammation on this long term "case a day" drinker. her cell walls cant cope with the amount of sugar from so many natty ices.

>a faggot thinks I said vitamins are bad
Confirmed mental illness?

"The Electronic Sports League, or ESL, announced via Reddit Tuesday the list of prohibited substances for its eSports tournaments"

wew lads. as if this shit wasn't cancer enough, they press release directly to reddit. sad!

the list is literally the same list they use for professional sports. there is a pdf about it. that's ridiculous. and they're drug testing people for this shit too, hahaha what a joke.

i drink a case a day and look nothing like that. speaking of, it's about time for a beer run. you guys want anything from 7-11?

Could never understand people that drink massive numbers of beers like that. At least if you drink a bottle of whisky a day it's just the alcohol. All that water and other shit tho every day. Insane.

What if I drink a beer a couple of nights every week.

Already got my case desu

5 dollar pizza pies nigga.

Alcohol may not be the redpill
but it is a solution

Why yes it is user, you should drink as much as possible as often as possible.

If you say soda is bad, you have to agree beer is just as bad. They usually have just as much or more carbs and calories, unless you go light.

Am I the only one who thinks alcohol is bad and degenerate?

stimulants are where it's at. see paul erdos taking prodigious amounts of amphetamines and advancing the boundaries of mathematics.

alcohol just makes you a sadsack like bukowski and hemmingway.

>Alcohol is actually considering doping in sports and e-sports
What? Sauce.
How is alcohol a nootropic?

>e-sports
>doping

>libertarian
>talking shit
Heh, I thought people were degenerate, not stuff like water and potatoes

No. We're conditioned to think it's okay. I'm still waiting for mass lawsuits against alcohol like they did with tobacco. Alcohol costs the economy more than tobacco.

Alcohol can have benefits in and of itself by acting as a vasodilator, lowering blood pressure and lowering blood sugar.

Unpasteurized and unfiltered fermented drinks/foods can also be rich in some micronutrients, antioxidants and anti-inflammatories, while providing friendly bacteria and yeast to the gut.

Modern beer like OPs picture is filtered and pasteurized, making it little more than alcoholic, bubbly sugar water.

Yeah. You did. Equating it with penis again. Because youre fucked. Nicotine and vitamin b3 are the same molecule minus oxygen. Aka from smoking

Anything in excess can be dangerous. Increasingly so the more it is refined and processed.

Enjoy your aids

I just learned it's possible to dope in e-sports.

I guess adderall would give people an edge.

>paul erdos
>a jew
>a jew who traveled on pocket money to live on people's house and use drugs
Dude, I'm a physicist, I have a higher IQ, just trust me. His argument for using AMPHETAMINES was "hurr when I'm not on speed I look at a piece of paper and I see a piece of paper, but when I'm on crack co- I mean- speed I look a piece of paper and see a bunch of autism, hell yeah". He was a dumdum who couldn't give a fuck about things which weren't obscure, but I have to say I like him because normies are even worse

Explain how trains work on the pear earth for me

>mentioning esports
You have to be 18+ to post here

In shooting sports, it has long been known that a small amount of alcohol may steady the shooter's hand. That is not even mentioning that increase in confidence, and the effects that can have. Again, it also improves blood flow (i.e. Asian glow). Of course, higher intake is detrimental.

can I have some M&Ms please?

Yeah, I know B3 is called Niacin aka Nicotinic Acid. It's a very different substance though, you know that? My favorite vitamin is B6, heh

Here's some russian propaganda for you, it has at least some good parts, you'll see.
youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI

Get me a fidget spinner

Okay that makes some sense.
I was expecting some Ballmer's peak level nonsense.

The fuck are you talking about? Tobacco kills tens of thousands of people every day. They both help the economy though because of the stupid high sin taxes
alcohol is the nectar of the gods you pleb. It was also a vital part of civilization because it allowed for a way to preserve wheat without it spoiling

I had a passionate discussion today about cognac with some fine negro coworkers of mine and I like to think I educated them on the finer points of proper cognac consumption.

The boose has to stop for me. I got fired for being hungover on Monday and have been drunk ever since. Last night I got the right idea to message all the cuties on Snapchat and tell them that my friend shot me. He did not shoot me. God I'm a retard

This is why I don't drink. I'd hate to ruin my face like this.

Exactly. Beer is a social drink, if you're looking to get fucked up just drink hard liquor. Not nearly as bad for you pound for pound and gets the job done way quicker.

That's why I never understood faggots who thought shotgunning or beer bonging was cool. Just drink a double shot of whisky ya fukkin vagina

>eating a nice sandwich
>flooded with dopamine

>looking into a qts eyes
>flooded with oxytocin

find a second shift job then you can drink until the sun comes up and still get to sleep until 2pm

I havent drank in nearly 2 weeks. Drinking doesnt really do anything positive for me. Im not a full blown drunk so its not totally fucking my life up but it's damn sure been easier to drag my ass to work at 5am now that I haven't been staying up til 2am pounding beers and playing vidya every night for the last few weeks

Have you ever drank cognac hot? I like putting it in a sake glass and microwaving it for about 20 seconds before I drink it

I have tulip cognac glasses so I can roll it in my hand like a class bastard to warm it with my body heat.

I honestly don't know if I would want to microwave cognac because I'm scared my grandfather will rise from his French grave and beat the ever loving fuck out of me.

Welp, you have to say yes or no to booze. So you either stop lying to your how booze makes you stay up when it's actually an anxiolytic or you stop drinking it and become mentally impaired like the rest of the non-drinkers. Your choice.

I'm just talking about Hennessee or Courvoisier. Unless Biggie Smalls was your grandfather you're probably fine.

No, Biggie Smalls is my guardian angel, saved me from a DUI charge no joke.

>anything other than caffeine, testosterone, and psychedelics
>master race

>drinking makes you smarter

I have nothing against booze but this is flat out retarded.

I guess going to the gym makes you temporarily weak, that is the definite proof gym makes you physically weak, huh? But you have two arguments here, the second one is that you have seen people who drink a lot. Holy shit, kid, haven't you seen people who do a lot of cardio as well? You either claim there is better exercise health-wise than cardio or you were BTFO. I can't say my strength training has been as epic as my cardio routine, I don't push it, I do it as I please.

...and what is your argument exactly? Was the whole point of that weird cardio vs liftan strawman an appeal to drink in moderation or something?

I usually drink every friday. I'm quite bored now that I am not. However, not being hungover and miserable is a definite plus and I'm hitting the gym again tomorrow.

Okay, retard, I will kindly explain to you. Cardio can be abused, leading to what you see on that pic, but it's hard to say there is any kind of exercise better than cardio. Yes, it was a an appeal to the idea that you can drink too much like you can drink too much water.

Alcohol is the fuel that makes the world go around. Where I live if the alcohol supply was somehow compromised there'd be rampant murder in the streets within hours (implying not even days).

esport celeb here. Got kicked off the team for cracking one open with the boys.

Feelsbadman. It's almost like I wasted my future.

Are you drunk or something, Confuscious? No need to talk in riddles when you could have just explained yourself in one clearly worded sentence.