Its 2017. My baby has yet to decide its gender

I love my free country. 150 years. Lets see what else can happen in the next 150.

globalnews.ca/news/3568563/bc-baby-first-to-get-health-card-without-gender-marker/

So we're looking at revoking medical licenses and slapping people in prison for child sexual abuse now or what?

That's not real. Is it?

End me

If you are living near or in the Vancouver areq don't come to Waterfront tommorow.
Wish me luck.

larp

dont larp, lets talk about it and do something constructive, not violent. join our meetup group [email protected]

the baby was born outside the system and they wont consent to a genital inspection to determine gender, so it got this listing.

That's a big baby, was getting Gendered part of it's plan?

>consent to a genital inspection
So they couldn't figure it out on their own?

>literally written SEX on the card
>as in BIOLOGICAL sex
>not gender, fucking biological sex
>unknown
I am legitly triggered and I'm not even a leaf.

The Day of the Rake Shall BEGIN RÈEEEEEEEEEEE

someone fucking nuke us

>"Your sex is male"

NO U!!!

No, the government cant figure out what a baby is if you dont show them the baby or have a doctor determine the gender. The card gets a U because the parents wont let doctors tell them its a boy or a girl.

So you need a doctor to verify, because apparently people capable of making babies aren't sure how penises and vaginas work or what they look like.

At least you aren't part of the USA, right?

Posting in historic thread if real
Make sure that my post is in the sceencap

"Felix Gilliland with the Gender Free ID Coalition is also supporting the application for a judicial review, calling it a matter of human rights for trans people.

“It really just demonstrates the logistical nightmare that trans people go through every day. This is what we’re navigating. Every time we want to see a doctor, this is what comes up. So here is this baby that’s having it happen from day one, and it’s really a good demonstration of what this fight is all about,” they said.

Gender expression has been a protected ground in BC’s Human Rights Code since 2016 and was added as a ground to the Canadian Human Rights Act earlier this month."

It will never stop until someone stops it. They have already taken this past the point that any reasonable person could justify. Someone needs to end this. Bring back some sanity to the world. I do not want to be ruled by these freaks.

tbqh fampie

>Someone needs to end this

Yep. Trannies are a menace and they have to be stopped.

Canada is Tumblr: The Country

Britain's not far behind either unfortunately

Please tell me you're not larping. Someone needs to end this.

Well apparently these two degenerates aren't able to.

They should have their fucking child taken from them but instead our sick government is encouraging and enabling this shit, and ripping children away from parents who want to protect them from this destructive degeneracy.

Our fucking country is doomed and I weep for its future every day.

This could be a serious stumbling block in the potential creation of an anglosphere. Child sex abusers cannot be tolerated, and that extends to the Jews and the Muslims who practice genital mutilation.

>'attack' on feminism

Keked

i thought ontario was bad, but wtf BC

kek

inb4 normies flood the board even more

i want to die

My hatred of Canadians knows no bounds. They are literally competing for number 1 spot vs Sweden.

>areq
nice larp

at least sweden assigns the gender female before giving the blonde babies to refugees

I thought sex and gender were distinct concepts.

I personally recommend a PP-19 Bizon,
64 rounds of 9mm rounds that you can fire somewhat stable

Don't larp - just do it

It's almost as if it's all made up bullshit and the left can't keep it consistent

my country needs to be destroyed

why is the world going in that direction? why are we so many people not agreeing with that direction and it is still going there? what the fuck are we waiting for?

Jews

you're in the minority son, the WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

t. rcmp

apparently this is what we want. we've been told so many times that we are the cause of all social ills, human abuse, damaged rights.. we are culturally culpable in our hearts and as such, we vote to destroy ourselves.

Yes that would be an appropriate punishment for any transphobic cisscum """""doctors""""" who gendered a baby at birth

Your country? The PM just said refugees and illegals have more stake in the country and are the true Canadians.

literally this

they have the federal reserve, they can finance this and we cant do shit

fuck Wilrood Wilson worst thing ever to happen to the world

They dressed the child in boy clothes so I'm gonna guess it's genitals say girl.

so i can rape that genderless sexless baby?

And Colonel Hall.

Implying this nonsense will be allowed to continue for another 150 years.

What did he mean by this?
No seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this?

stay classy mexico

that's what I'm starting to believe and this is what's so wrong about it
we are starting to believe it is too late but it isn't fuck off

weak people always tried to push to be more inclusive but nature is all about the survival of the fittest. government shouldn't manage one's life, if one's not able to manage his own life then so be it. we vote for keeping the illusion but in reality we don't have to vote, we have to put shit on fire

I fucking hate Trudeau so much, each time I see his fucking ugly face on the TV he looks more and more like a sandnigger, always kissing diversity's ass and posing with pride banners and shit

We gotta stop whining for ourselves and start fighting like we used to be. Stop jerking off on our phones and simply go out kick a few fags in the head and tell a few refugees to get the fuck back from where they come from

this is so wrong, our country is now the poster boy of diversity and the progressive movement. we are losing our values, our principles and the reason why we used to be loved all across the world. nowadays we're just kissing georges sorros' ass while letting the refugees flow

Un-fucking-reliable

i wouldn't say we need to kick 'fags' in the head, just send them back into their bedrooms to writhe in their own degeneracy, and undo some of the recent excessive conquests they made into law and contaminated the education system with. Keep your perversions to yourself. I don't want to hear about people fetishizing, it seems so shallow and anti-human.

>Searyl Atli Doty
At least its not white

Reality itself has become -phobic and -ist.

>can rape that baby?
Of course you can, it's trans-age too so it's legal.

nah the *conservative* party raised the age of consent back up to 16. Not sure how long that will last with all these new laws they keep sliding in though.

In my experience any mag that holds more than 30 rnds is unreliable, just bring 4 or 5 full mags for a regular ak or ar

>el salvador knowledge

What do you know Mr Wu?

no...

Mr. Wu poos in his shoe!

>searyl

Maybe your experience is why 20% of your countrymen live in my country.

Can't wait for one of you fucks to molest a child then claim you identify as a child just to see the kind of shit storm it starts.

thats fucking awful man. i dont think our society will fall that far.

i hope not anyway. where else can a guy go?

Don't an hero. Do something small ish and do it again and again until the problem is solved. The last thing we need is another McVeigh.

LARPing faggot

only thing that will happen to him at waterfront is he will get accosted by about 30 homeless people for beer money and maybe awkwardly check out some oriental women

put me in the screencap

My name Tony hope no die xD

Yes it is real

Same here, I emotionally abandoned Canada. There's nothing worth defending, they all hate Trump and believe Communism is the answer.

don't do anything stupid user. If you havent written your MP/MLA, sent in op/eds or even expressed discontent at a public venue, you haven't exhausted your options. They are all human beings, and as such, they are intelligent enough to see reason. So should you be.

>HUEHHEUEHEUHE REDDIT SCREENCAP THIS HEHEHEHE

don't do it user

also include me in the screencap

don't encourage zie!

>Vancouver areq

what did he mean by areq

iraq?

I expected the Muslims to Akbar, but this is a surprise.

wtf

Mr Bean, you're brown, correct?
It's open season

Bro let's just talk instead. Seriously

i bet you wont do it faggo

It's attack helicopter you Trans Pacific Partnership