Is it fair that black people who don't commit crimes receive the same suspicion as your stereotypical black thug?

is it fair that black people who don't commit crimes receive the same suspicion as your stereotypical black thug?

yes

Reality of life, regardless of whether or not it's fair.

It wouldn't be a stereotype if it wasn't true.

Probably not, but every single one of them are stupid & prone to violence, so around blacks, don't turn your back.

yes

>black people who don't commit crimes

>black people who don't commit crimes
>black people
>don't commit crimes
I wish you could hear how crazy you sound right now

doesn't need to be it only needs to be a somewhat accurate assessment

Is it fair? What kind of question is that? It's a naturally occurring phenomena. It's literally humans' ability to do this that let us evolve.

No. Neither is life. Humans notice patterns and act accordingly, you can't change this no matter how hard you try.

Is it fair that 13% of the population commit 51% of the homicides?

Never relax

Yes. They are responsible for reputation of their people.

first of all, they shouldn't have been born black, black people were supposed to be extinct by now, but thanks to the jews maneuvering and planning they were able to save them through enslaving them, now they have a ready and spurious weapon against the white man whenever they feel like riling them up for whatever reason, this was the jews plan the entire time. look up who brought blacks to america, and you'll know why I say this. so yes, any treatment they receive other then a bullet to the head is fair.

Yes.
If a disproportionate amount of [x] are known to do something so often it's bordering on pathological, it would be retarded to not watch out for it.
Niggers want it to be ignored so they can get away with chimpouts more easily.

It isn't fair but that probably happens way fucking less than is portrayed in the media.
It's immediately obvious by the way a black dresses and carries themselves whether they are a criminal or not. With some exceptions like the black doctor recently.

I 'member

member star wars

>black
>does not commit crimes
Does not compute

No it's not. But it's also not fair that women have to pee sitting down. Nor is it fair that manlets are sexually unappealing and most likely never to reproduce. Nor is it fair that millions of men had their cocks mutilated because Jewish rabbis have had an addiction to drinking Adrenalin rich blood for thousands of years now.

Life is not fair. You either learn to cope with that fact or you get fucked by it.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

LMAO ... WTF is This? LoL

No it isn't fair. And all the blacks committing crimes should take note of what they're causing.

this

That image

Yes. Clean your own house or someone will clean it for you. If I were in charge, not only would 'traffic-stop gassings' be a thing, they would be SOP.

I don't know where this "blacks are treated suspiciously and poorly" meme comes from. Is it stupid hood rats making up stories to gain persecution points or what? I've never had any problems with the police for traffic stops or anything.

Guess what, you treat the police kindly and with respect, they'll treat you kindly and with respect too. It's got nothing to do with stereotypes or prejudice.

Can't blame cops for being nervous around blacks seeing as most people who attack cops outright are blacks or beaners. You don't hear abut whites or Asians resisting arrest because they have nothing to hide.

Yes.

t. a cop

They only have themselves to blame for not shaming and ostracizing the fuck out of those supposedly giving them a bad name.

is it fair that if you're white driving through the hood you're immediately suspected of wanting to buy drugs or pick up a whore? them the breaks, kid, deal with it.

yes, the burden is on black people to change their own image, not on us to try to filter them one by one at the risk of getting shot

Yes, because by and large they enable those fucking niggers.

nothing in life is fucking "fair," what kind of retarded question are you asking, exactly?

racial bias is rooted in pattern-recognition and learning from experience. it's literally a result of learning mechanisms. if you were living under a rock one million years ago and 4 out of 5 times you and your buddies ran into a saber-toothed tiger one of them got fucked up and dragged away screaming into the darkness, would you ever sit around wondering if it were fair or not that you tried to avoid ALL saber-toothed tigers, even if some of them just fucked off when you saw them?

no, because you'd rather be suspicious of them and alive than "fair" and dead.

cops think the same way.

pic related.

dress like a duck and the police will shoot you in the face like a duck

if you go around looking like a NWA, they cops will think fuck the police

Yes.

Is it fair that white people who aren't racist receive the same thuggery, noise, and reduced property values from black people as your stereotypical grand wizard?

LEO here.

Honestly we don't purposely seek out blacks to arrest them. If anything by the time we pull over someone for a traffic violation we don't know what face they are until we shine our spotter light on them. What gets most blacks in trouble is their "I DINDU NUTHIN" attitudes and their impulse control. Can't tell you how man times we has to chase down blacks that make a run for it because they had an outstanding warrant for dumb little shit like distance of peace tickets.

I'd say yes, but even they think they are above the law and blame it on being black.

> You were speeding
NO IT'S BECAUSE I'm BLACK!
> Your taillight is out
> Your tags are expired
> You didn't use a turn signal

Things that happen every day to people get called racism when it happens to black people.

Boohoo. Life isn't fair faggot.

And so the thread was over.

Yeah, and God color-coded niggers for a reason.

I meant what I said you fucking retard, without the jews bringing them from africa, it would have been decimated by maleria and other diseases to the point where no humans could exist there, it wouldn't be a livable continent, just like its estimated if the entire world stopped giving aid to africa today in 10 years the entire population would drop from 1 billion to around 190-100 mil. get your head out of your ass and look it up, the jews brought them here to america, it wasn't "rich white people" like every lying "historical" documentary tells you, and if you didn't know this already you aren't redpilled enough to be here.