Did he do it, Sup Forums?

Did he do it, Sup Forums?

Of course he did it, unless you choose to believe that all of these people are making up similar lies for no real reason

I don't care if he did it or not, he's a nigger so off to prison he goes. He could give 10 billion dollars to charity and I would still want to see him swing.

For no real reason? For years and years, the first thing Cosby did when faced with an accusation was pay out settlements to keep it out of the criminal courts. But hey, maybe you're right, and no one in human history ever told a lie for the sake of financial gain.

>Sup Forums is still bluepilled on Cosby

Bill Crosby spent years denouncing nigger hip hop culture, glorification of crime, and degeneracy in his community. He used his position to influence people for good and donated millions to improving black education and (((they))) didn't like that.

>t. stormfag who also thinks Thomas Sowell is a nigger

yee

Cosby did nothing you retards

Attention, money, false memories (women are very good at changing their own memory so that they don't think they are lying)

>implying any of that it worked

Of course not, but he tried. Any black who tries to do anything gets shut down by the Jew.

Dindu nuffin

women say the darndest things

Die in a fire kike

>what is collusion/conspiracy

Cosby made a post retirement career out of telling blacks to stop being niggers. Of course they would try to silence him any way they can.

DID OJ?

Obviously not, but any dead/imprisoned nigger is a good nigger.

Did a nigger who talked about how he drugged and raped women, rape women?

Hmmm. That's a tough one.

The drug he gave them was a popular party drug at the time. It wasn't rape but it was "feminist rape" so they coach these women to believe in "feminist rape" and twist what happened.

If you go on Craigslist for your city right now I bet you'll find at least one woman looking to "puff and play." ie. Get drugs from you in exchange for sex.
According to feminist standards that means they're literally asking to be raped, lel.

Yes. But, you drink and go to a private location and then take a pill....consent. you know what he wanted and you wanted it too.

I dont care if he did or not. If I was on the Jury I would say he was not guilty no matter what evidence they had. I've been falsly accused of rape twice. i know this shit is bullshit.

bait. but I'll bite. only two of those women actually took him to court. this is character assasination. and the two left are so stupid they dont realize he can counter sue if he is found not guilty.

He was kangz

Roll for your Cosby rape victim waifu.

>raping the willing
that's not something you can do, so no.

Any man that was that big of a star in that era was doing what he did it, and nobody gave a shit. Listen to the comedy routines it was either him or Richard Pryor had a whole thing about it and everyone was laughing.

Cosby had to be destroyed, so he was.

Oct 2014 Hannibal Buress calls Cosby rapist, thousands of news articles the next day about a little known comic in a club

March 2015 Hannibl Buress is given a TV show

Nov 2014 Seth Rogen goes on Maher to call Cosby rapist

Dec 3 2014 Seth Rogen is given 8.4 million for a straight to DVD movie

At least 2 former actresses come forward with stories stating they were offered money in the early 1980s if they could obtain nude pictures of themselves with Cosby and some of his sperm.

The reason the actresses are coming forward is they believe the new allegations are fake.

No. What he did was piss off some powerful Jew. This was a thorough dismantling of his career. Extremely calculated to take away everything he had. Especially his popularity. Think about it, if he was just attacking women, NBC would have made that go away. Too much money in reruns and DVD sales. Somebody more powerful than NBC. Maybe he pissed off Soros. This is not at all about what you think it is

It's funny how no one in the entertainment world was allowed to defend him. No one even tried. That someone was that powerful

not to mention the (((lawyer))) is the same one that has rounded up a gaggle of women to try and sue other prominent stars for sexual harasment in the past. this bitch has a reputation for doing this to famous men.

ZIP ZOP YOUR PUDDIN POPPED

Innocent and those accusers are ugly as fuck. That one bitch looks like Howard Stern in drag. Why would anyone want to rape some ugly bitch when he could crush quality puss all day with Ghost Dad money!?!

he prolly roofied a few hoes but i wouldnt say all of them, but maybe he did its too late to tell fucking retarded af

They all look like fukking jooz

Hoes do drugs all the time. Can't rape a slut because she gives it up easily and does a shitload of drugs .

All those women deserve to be thrown in prison and raped by niggers.

Dr. Huxtable is innocent!

Of course he is a nigger

I don't believe a damn thing anymore. If all they have is testimony from people claiming to be victims it means absolutely nothing to me. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that a group of people would lie. To suggest that something is less of a lie the more people that say it is ridiculous and illogical.

he probably offered them queludes and they got blown out and were begging for the puddin pop.

This is not a new phenomenon
Fatty Arbuckle got his this way.
Booze was illegal.
He and a pal had a party with a couple of slappers and a lot of booze. His chick died in her sleep. The press made out Fatty had used booze to make a delicate flower of virginity defenceless and then cruelly crushed her to death as he took advantage of her.
It was a total crock. But it sold papers and in a circus like this a lot of parasites get paid. He was convicted.
In Tinseltown the meme is the reality. They live by the meme and old Bill is probably going to metaphorically die by it. Financially flensed at least.

Underrated

But they do.

le edgy nahtsee

True. Majority rules. That applies to reality as well.

Pic related. Of course they did it.

Just like Trump right?

>le
et tu francais?

cosby never talked about raping women. are you fuckign retarded? this guy wouldnt even cuss in his comedy.

what the fuck is with the last chair, did he rape a ghost too?

yea its really hard to remember if you been raped by a nigger

It's supposed to symbolize the viewer

If the evidence can no longer be found or no longer exists, then we can't prove it.
If we can't prove it, then it doesn't matter whether or not he really did do it.

It's pretty disturbing that nobody gave a fuck until Hannibal Burress mentioned it.

Then it became a hot topic among the clickbait-media. And we're shocked that dozens more accusations follow? People want attention. C'est typique.

The Human mind is really shit at remembering stuff are you retarded?
A consensual sexually experience that you were nervous about over the years, with feminist propaganda, and incentive can turn into a drug-fueled rape.

Yeah, they probably did quaaludes just like everyone else in the 70s, did the nasty with him, felt regret when they sobered up, waited decades, accused him when it was expedient for them.

Remember: You can rescind consent after the deed is done. Then it's rape.

>dumb sluts were asking for it
>accusing a nigger

sweatingpol.png

40 years later no less. we should use this to retract draconian rape laws. I mean we have so many precedents to use against the current laws. It would be easy to get it done.

>If we can't prove it, then it doesn't matter whether or not he really did do it.

It shouldn't matter to the justice system, but it still matters.

The laws are too convenient for the Gloria Allreds of the world. Along with draconian drug-possession laws.

Truth doesn't matter to the justice system. If more people understood that, we'd be better off as a culture.

wern't they all hookers sent over weky by his agent as 'models' and for 'massage'. which is universal code for hooker
this.
I havn't really kept up with the details though
It's just like trump and his accusers that magiclly didn't apper till a month before the election.
They were liekly just after status of fucking a cleb, did drugs and took the dick and regreted it

>took weak allergy med
>after the sex and everything else
>therefore she was ruffeed and fucked

okie doke.

Say what you want about him but the dude did get a ton of pussy.

is Bill Cosby going to rape me too? I'm sorry but I just don't see that happening.

>you can't rape the willing

He most likely did it. The question is why it took so long to start the lawsuits against him. He reached his expiration date on the liberal agenda.

So what youre saying is women are stupid

if i knew i'd be milking the media and both sides of the court case for all they're worth

Yes he will. Sorry you did not see(((that coming.)))

He gave them drugs and then fucked them, which was the style at the time. He's no more guilty than you are for bumping uglies with that sloshed girl behind the dumpster.

He has to go down though, because he didn't shut up as he was told, even after they killed his son as a message.

No, that goes without saying.

>unless you choose to believe that all of these women are making up similar lies for no real reason

It's funny how you can replace one word and make the sentence make far more sense.

savage.

my balls runneth over

Well yeah it is showbiz, after all.

did he drug them without their consent or do you mean they took drugs together?

To be honest, no one really knows. It's gotten so deluded when the fems got involved.

If women take birth control, why can't he give them a pill?

Women should have control over their own bodies (subsidized by the taxpayer), but not when it comes to illicit drugs. Duh.

Probably

Dude come on he just wants some pussy

I've noticed women have been wearing those pussy hats occasionally. Sounds like they'd be DTF.

>Gloria Alred
>Victims all come out at once, years later
Didn't this happen to Trump and Herman Cain?
I think I'm seeing a pattern here...

I really wish someone would hit that bitch with a shovel and bury her.

Bill Cosby did nothing wrong.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that a conservative black man, who speaks out against "thug culture" was about to make a tv sitcom and stand-up comeback at a time when motivated interests need the black community to be at odds with the rest of america in order to sow dissent,

surely it cant be that.....

Thomas Sowell was wise to retire.