Illinois Failure

This is your fault Illinois. All of you. Not just Chicago niggers. All of you in tbis state.

Nothing is structurally wrong with your economy. Property taxes are too high. Lower them! Government expenses exceed revenues. Change them!

For 3 fucking years your legislature and governor have been involved in a dick waving contest. And for 3 fucking years you have not only failed to adhere to court ordered programs, you could not even pass a fucking budget.

Illinois built this mess. And while its government is certainly responsible, you, the people of Illinois, elected and empowered this government. And allowed it to fail for 3 years.

This is your fault. And now the rest of us have to clean up the mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HH-Z7-PMIwI
youtube.com/watch?v=P8r0XmNOMrg
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/881001963860754432
nbcchicago.com/news/local/State-misses-budget-deadline-Talks-Continue-Saturday-431910063.html
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-illinois-legislature-special-session-met-0701-20170630-story.html
archive.is/G9WRn
youtu.be/CFDND9SRJbs
youtu.be/IsDXFR9zfDk
youtube.com/watch?v=iqPUqVd0_DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you, the people of Illinois, elected and empowered this government

You obviously don't know how corrupt Illinois is half of the voters are dead.

>tfw ordered 500 rounds of 7.62x39 today
>Tfw 10 miles from the city
>Tfw the ammo doesn't have 1 day shipping

It's all Chicago fault. The libcucks in the city keep on taking all our money though taxes so they can give it to pavement apes on the south side.

500 rounds isn't gonna stop shit whitey
We comin fo ya wimmin

>tfw live just north of illinois
please tell me my comfy white community won't be flooded with fleeing niggers

R8 my chimpout load out

Are you escaping Poland in 1939 or something?

I wouldn't trust a Mak to my life anymore. The one time I had to draw it, it jammed 4 shots in. Fortunately every shot hit the mark.

>SKS
>Makarov
>1939
buddy plz

Madigan fucked us, and his daughter will continue to in the future

The end.

If things go to shit I know some good places to hide along the Des Plaines River. There's tons of old farm buildings from like 60-100 years ago that nobody knows about deep in the woods.

Ilinois is just the canary in the mine that is capitalism, comrade. Prepare your pooper.

>Prepping at the last minute

You deserve it. You might be able to arrange something with the post office if you call them.

Were you using steel case?

Chicago is a historical j00ish gangster city. That shithole never gonna climb out. Only way out is to cleanse the shitstain. Only way to do that now is Destroy Alt Kyke and build White army. Alt Right is too gay and describes itself in SJW(spencer) we need a leader that sees the continuum of WHITE POWER and continues its legacy.

>Illinois is just the canary in the mine that is Democratic rule, comrade.
FTFY

Finally someone who speaks the truth about I******s. Whenever I try to tell someone on this website that downstate is just as bad as C*****o they get angry at me. Downstate is filled with nothing but inbred retards who are too lazy to fight back against the C*****o dindus.

>inb4 drumpf did this
Sticky this.

You niggers don't even have a tank of gas prepared.

*Unfolds bayonet*
"Heh, nuthin personnel...*

Actually he was just prepping and realized the timing was bad. Not in response to this. They'll draw it out long enough to avoid chimpouts for awhile tho.

You guys realize that unless you're employed by the state or have investments with the state the most we're probably going to have to deal with is a few government services unavailable for a while in the short term and maybe some slightly higher taxes in the long term right?

I know you all want to see government/society collapse in some epic happening but one state's budget problems aren't on that level.

whats happening? can someone give me a rundown?

>tfw when my city is still 80% WASPs
>tfw my city has the most churches per capital in the US
t. Wheaton
Who else /630/ here

Per capita*

youtu.be/HH-Z7-PMIwI

These include infrastructure projects and gibs. We're waiting to find out if they pull any gibs and it leads to riots. Also it's not like this problem will be solved any time soon and they're piling up debt in the meantime.

So what happened?

Did it pass or not?????

IL has been run by corrupt politicians who cucked the taxpayers for the unions for decades. They agreed to pensions for a shitload of state workers that got automatic raises every year- these raises were ridiculously generous and eventually grew to a point where the state couldn't afford them.

Instead of fixing the problem the state legislators just argued without fixing anything. The state is constitutionally obligated to keep paying these ridiculous pensions and now it's to the point where they can't afford to pay for other basic things like roads, schools, etc.

The state legislature is so divided(and probably corrupted) that they can't actually agree on any solution so they've just let it ride for the past 3 years basically while everything goes further down the shitter. So they're going to be defaulting on loans, not paying contractors, possibly even shutting down schools and other services because they can't pay to keep them open.

Only 30k views? It was at 200 last night, but I expected a lot more today.

>Democrat assembly
>Republican govornor
>Democrat
That's your problem.

Midnight is the deadline and they won't meet it. We'll probably see headlines by 12:05.

>Who else /630/ here

my area is like 95% white

youtube.com/watch?v=P8r0XmNOMrg

Its all your fault!

Dems run it. We tried a republican and as much as he's tried crooked dems of course stonewall him. Decades of corruption and abuse since 1931 from dems and only 2 years of a republican and they're trying to throw the blame entirely on him.

(((Blagojevich))) our last governor is literally in jail.

Commie/10

Mike Madigan has to die for anything positive to happen

>The state legislature is so divided(and probably corrupted)

>probably

Mike Madigan has been the speaker of the state legislature for over 3 decades, during all those corruptions scandals. His daughter is now Attorney General...

We need to get organized and elect responsible government officials. We can do this, we can elect a government and fix our state, it is within our power if we work towards it.

The other 15% is catholics refugees hispanics joos and nigs

NJ GOVERNMENT JUST SHUT DOWN
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/881001963860754432

Oh they already called it. What does catastrophic mean?
>Friday’s ruling by the U.S. District Court takes the state’s finances from horrific to catastrophic
nbcchicago.com/news/local/State-misses-budget-deadline-Talks-Continue-Saturday-431910063.html

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/881001963860754432
They knew. They were shut down.

Can/will Illinois be bailed out of this crisis?

>95%
>that other 15%
AnCap education, everybody

>inb4 drumpf did this
It's the Obama aftermath.

It will be a domino effect. All these shitty states are going to look to the feds for gibs. Trump will be blamed.

>good places to hide along the Des Plaines River
>tons of old farm buildings from like 60-100 years ago that nobody knows about deep in the woods.
>nobody knows about
Not anymore faggot.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only way to clean Chicago up is to smash up Capone's old dirty Chicago political machines. That city's been crooked for a long time, long enough that you can't blame all the problems on all the high-powered assault niggers on the streets.

Place got fucked up by republicans for 50 years. Now dems are trying get to push a budget through Republican obstruction.

>yfw IL bankruptcy is just another ploy to change the electoral college so the Dems win

It's literally the fucking "Puerto Rico bankruptcy > new state" all over again

Dems are hella desperate

The republicans really fucked this shit

Do you enjoy lying about things?

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-illinois-legislature-special-session-met-0701-20170630-story.html

Looks like it's not all fucked yet

It's pretty obvious why it's fucked.

>tfw my schadenfreude is delayed
rrrreeee

Jesus fucking Christ

check the molyneux vid on chicago

This is canada in the next decade I'm afraid. Never trust left wingers in control of the state purse.

>as he changes his flag

What? Is the happening delayed?

lol this will never happen. at best they will get to make chicago a city-state, at worst the president sends the feds in to take out the chicago mob and fix illinois.

I have that same jacket

nigga what?

Can't they just reduce the pay of current government employees and raise the sales tax the recover some of the lost monies?

>not using an AR-15, the most common weapon of war in the U.S.

They've been raising the sales tax for quite a while now.

Haven't you heard of our new "surgary drink tax"?
I got it for 460, all the ARs I saw were 550+ at the time.

That's not going to happen, but if it did it would cuck Wisconsin while making the other 4 states redder

We're the boys from Illinois! We run through creeks and ditches. We drag our cocks on jagged rocks and we're tough and mean sons of bitches!

No budget passed
archive.is/G9WRn

>change the electoral college
Wait, so, how would that play out? If downstate Illinois was divided to its neighbors, those neighbors pick up a few electoral votes each and most will be extremely right leaning. That's going to push more centrist states like Missouri to the right. If you left Chicago as its own city-state (and maybe fold the northwest of Indiana into it as well), then that's still 50 states, but the blue dick-tip of Lake Michigan is going to have less impact on the electoral college since the population of downstate is gone. Aren't Illinois voting percentages about 50/50 rural red vs Chicago blue? That cuts the cancer that is Illinois electoral voting in half.

This started way, WAY before the governor got into office. The dems in Springfield kept kicking government pension payments down the road while raiding the pension budget to pay for useless crap, or embezzling it. Now they are unable to renegotiate the pension plans (which is what is killing them) and the people they are taxing are leaving at the fastest rate of any state.

You want someone to blame? Blame Mike Maddigan and the rest of the democrats in that hell hole.

youtu.be/CFDND9SRJbs
Fuck hope

>allowed it to fail for 3 years

Its been failing a lot longer than that, buddy.
Nice of you to join us though.

They've raised numerous taxes and jacked up the price of traffic violation tickets so that it's practically impossible to run a red light without going bankrupt.

>all of you
The people outside of Chicago and East St. Louis really don't want this though. Pic related is a sample of the heartland's voting habits.

> tfw in a white neighbourhood in Chicongo
> tfw spic hood across the highway
Should I be worried, lads?

Who /Illinois/ here?

815, we've been getting the runoff from Chicago for years now. Do I move to Wisconsin or Iowa? Or do I stick it out and start prepping? I know it's probably too late to start, but I'm banking on being far enough South to ride it out while Chicago burns.

Shitcago people can't even protect their females...pathetic...

youtu.be/IsDXFR9zfDk

>460

You overpaid by $385.

You should take a vacation out of state.

>Haven't you heard of our new "surgary drink tax"
Good fat people are an abomination

I have a better idea: visiting my friend in Southern Chicago and rolling around lock'n'loaded

Can we please just kill all the kikes and niggers, deport the fucking spics and muds and not have to worry about this shit anymore? Everything else has been tried.

What's it like being in 2006?

Breddy gud, I rate it cheeki/breeki

Explain both what "Illinois" is and why this random landlocked state is causing such a fuss to someone who forgets America is fucking massive sometimes.

You act like there is a well-defined set of social behavior or accord for this website

Fuckin inevitable really, would've looked worse on the Dems at this point and as they control they senate, they have the power.
Only thing that matters is preventing (((J.B. Pritzker))) from beating Rauner next election
>youtube.com/watch?v=iqPUqVd0_DY
Fucking globalist nigger Don't let my state go to the jews!!!!

I have a better idea. Gluing $100 dollar bills all over my naked body and running up to the Chicongenese and screaming "FIGHT ME NIGGERS!

It's the state Chicago is in and it's bankrupt. No gibs=chimpout of epic proportions

Illinois is a state. A division of the federal land under a regional uniform government. Perhaps similar (in concept, not culture or voting patterns) to your Saxony or Bavaria.

It is interesting to talk about since: 1) it is politics on a politics board, 2) people live there or the surrounding area, and 3) it is an experiment and early warning on how bad things can get when politics are controlled by a single political party for long periods of time. Maybe also 4) schadenfreude.

Mah nigga
Groundhogstan here, we've had massive amounts of hipster development in the town square, and a Hispanic enrichment shooting literally right outside it. Kinda sums the whole thing up.

Blyat/10

too humid to be fightin' in anything but a wife beater and boxers. I'll be running the gauntlet.

Illinois is a major State home to America's second city, Chicago.

More structurally, if Illinois fails, the strength of the Union will be questioned. Imagine Rhineland Phalz going bankrupt and frankfurt going to berlin asking for emergency gibs.

This is what an Illinois default means.

The US federal government in its 250 year history has never placed a state under federal control in time of peace. Illinois may very well gain this dubious distinction. And in the process diminish the sovereignty of the States even further.

Finally a State that us Calfags can laugh at...

fighting illini indeed.
fuck is an illini any ways

>The US federal government in its 250 year history has never placed a state under federal control in time of peace. Illinois may very well gain this dubious distinction.

Trump sed if rahm couldn't get the nightly nog shooting gallery under heel, he'd be comin in to clean house

A redskin. Nobody actually cares about U of I though.

>Tfw chicago fag
>tfw I live in the last white neighborhood on the south side
>tfw cops everywhere in the neighborhood
>tfw I'll be fine during the chimpouts
AMA

Any news on if they passed this yet? I haven't seen anything on it and its passed the deadline

Hey there Mt. Greenwood fag. I live in Evergreen, also Cop.

Nope, Garfield Ridge
Mt Greenwood is fantastic though its amazing how close you are to dindu territory yet your neighborhood remains nice. Nigs are starting to fucking move in close to me please send help