Why is the Holocaust a "hoax" if there is evidence everywhere, Holocaust survivors, and pictures of the event?

Why is the Holocaust a "hoax" if there is evidence everywhere, Holocaust survivors, and pictures of the event?

We are just joking to piss off Jews. If i'm being 100% honest, the Holocaust happened, 6 million Jews died and it was his greatest achievement.

What about the blacks/gypsies/crips that were thrown in as well?

The Holocaust tattoos never have more than six digits. Most only have five digits.

If there were really millions killed in the camps, how's that make sense? If anything, the people who went into the camps first (the ones with the low-digit tattoos) would have all been killed because they must have been captured early on and had more time to be killed. We should see tons of people with seven-digit tattoos, because they'd have been the ones captured and tattooed right before the Nazis were beaten and the camps liberated.

lets put an end to this horrible joke
can we pay the jews extra money to make them feel better

I'm going with my sister to Krakow Next weekend. She wants to visit Auschwitz. What can i expect? I'm well versed in holohoax stuff. Should i ask guide about time needed to incinerate a human body? I'm a nurse and i've worked with dead bodies and i know how many hours is needed to properly incinerate a body to produce ash.

Also anyone got tips about shooting ranges in poland?

I hate the Jews for lying about the Holocaust more than anything

The Holocaust is a religion we are all inducted into without our knowledge or consent

This is a slide thread

Sage and report

Truth is the Jews started a civil war before WW1 and the whole thing about International Jewry openly declaring war on Germany so of course they got put in fucking labour camps

they were luxurious camps with swimming pools and soccer teams, their own camp currency.

things got bad at the end of the war because winston churchill bombed supply lines all over the country. Germans starved and of course some Jews in camp starved to death too, some died of typhus as no medical supplies. Barely 10s of thousands at most 100 thousand Jews died in all. Meanwhile you have fucking millions of non jews dying including civilians, on top of that the fucking Jews murdered 66 million russians just a few years prior

so really it was just Jews bullshitting the world and they make all the stories sound so horrendous that no non jew would ever think a human being would fucking lie about something so fucked up, but then they aren't aware of the depravity of the Jewish mind

>tall tails
>evidence

It was real in my mind.

>Holocaust
>survivors

well meme'd.
What were in those ovens anyway? Fucking fertilizer?

Why is it illegal to say 6 million people didn't die in so many countries? Pic related isn't even updated, there are more

Maybe because they were only numbered for the camp they were in!?!?

Seriously it must be hard to be that fucking stupid.

Nice trips

>Maybe because they were only numbered for the camp they were in!?!?

Impossible.
My Grandfather was moved to 6 different camps during the war, and gassed to death no less than 12 times.
He was only 6, you insensitive bastard.

Nobody except the really retarded and/or uneducated (i.e. Americans) actually refutes the fact that between 5 and 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. Actually educated people understand that it was a moral and political necessity in order to prevent racial pollution and destroy the biggest supporters of communism in the otherwise anti-Soviet Ukrainian and Baltic territories, as well as being the easiest group of people to get rid of and replace with Germans since the Jews managed to alienate even the Slavs with their insistence on cultural seperation and their immense wealth even after the Soviet occupation.

>shooting ranges
there's one at auschwitz. go past the deli, turn left, down tunnel #4, keep going past the bowling alley

Because there is also a great deal of exaggerated bullshit. And just straight made up bullshit. At this point there were camps and people were horribly treated. I doubt there was ever a plan to actually kill all the Jews though plenty were summary executed around the war.

People in the camps were dying from disease and starvation from broken supply lines.

top kek

JIDF pls go

shlomo ur drunk

Burn people who died of something infectious so you could halt the spread of disease. Which is why it was such a small number of ovens.

>jews are put into camps and made to work for a living
THE HORROR
you goyim have no idea what it's like to be made to WORK when you've spent your whole life manipulating and exploiting others. what a fucking shoah