USA get in here

What are the most based states in this country?

Give me a top 5 list

Arizona's number one, followed by Alaska, MAYBE certain parts of texas, and a few other "not-as-commie" states.

>CALIFORNIA
>NEW YORK
>WASHINGTON
>VERMONT
>MASSACHUSETTS

North Carolina
South Carolina
North Dakota
South Dakota
North Virginia
West Virginia

>Arizona's number one
As someone in Arizona, fucking why?

To all people wanting in, FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!

Missouri
Missouri
Missouri
Missouri
Missouri

>Missouri
>Alaska
>Pennsylvania
>Idaho
>Wyoming

5) Colorado
4) Kentucky
3) Montana
2) Texas
1) Indiana

the north central is pretty based with good living standards. It's so cold, the homeless are forced to not be able to live here, so that's nice. Unfortunately my home state, Minnesota, has made some cucked decisions lately, but the boundary water areas are based

Fuck off MO fag.
If you're so based then why'd you let your niggers burn down a whole neighborhood?

>mfw this thread turns out to be an intelligence gathering ploy to focus on the next states to ruin

Not falling for it

DO NOT come to idaho.
REPEAT
DO NOT come to idaho.
we're full and it's awful here.

herpety derpety

Tennessee just legalized silenced weapons and legalized plowing protesters with a vehicle if they block the road. The Tennesseans that live in the apalachians are untouched by liberal bias and the flatlanders are kkk nigger-haters. Fuck Memphis

The based states are shitty.

1) Mississippi
2) Tennessee
3) N Carolina
4) Florida
5) Louisiana

They are based becauae they know what niggers, fags, and liberals will do if they get their way.

Any other oklahoma fags here?

1. Montana
2. Alaska
3. Wyoming
4. Texas
5. Kentucky

Arizona x 5

>colorado
muh weed
>kentucky
muh inbred chikkins
>montana
okay
>texas
mexicans
>indiana
why

>niggers burning down nigger neighborhood
>state sends in military to shoot niggers
There are no niggers litterally anywhere except a few colleges, and the "downtowns" and hoods of KC and St Louis
>Ozarks
>great country/landscape and no niggers
>Northern plains
>no niggers and open farmland
Missouri has been ranked consistently on higher freedom indexes and the people in non-city areas almost always wave at each other and everyone is nice

I was in st Louis during the Ferguson Michael brown bullshit. Saw a bunch of tranny faggots larping for niggers. I'll pass

It must suck being red/yellow color blind.

>why
I live in Indiana

Maryland
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
New York
Maine

all you other states, especially you (((west coast))) faggots can get fucked

Travelled to most states but I like Florida the most by far. Unlike other choices like california, ppl aren't fleeing in droves.

Maybe because I like the south but not winter.

I've only been to indiana for nascar, I don't know much about the state.

>but not winter.
So you aren't white? Wouldn't surprise me

1. South Kentucky
2. East Kentucky
3. West Kentucky
4. North Kentucky
5. Tennessee

Personally, here are my five best:
1. Wyoming - This state is sparsely populated, very conservative, 85% white, 70% Trump voters. Miles of beautiful farmland.
2. Montana - Pretty similar to Wyoming's positive attributes, very conservative, sparsely populated white state, beautiful mountain scenary
3. North Dakota - Same reasons as 1 and 2, also very Germanic/Norwegian which means pretty girls
4. Pennsylvania - Big state, still 80% white (most minorities concentrated in big cities), very good place to raise a family. Seems to finally be turning red after the Trump win.
5. New Hampshire - 93% white and very libertarian, good gun laws. Probably the best Northeastern state.

They are based because they are the most diverse. As high as 30% black. DIXIE YES

1. South Carolina
2. Montana
3. Texas
4. New Hampshire
5. Alabama

I didn't rate it from whats the most white, but these are all rural, have awesome history, great fucking laws like concealed carry and other lax gun and tax laws, and great food. I've been to every state in the country and these are my favorite

Worst states are New York and Delaware and California for political reasons. Mississippi and Louisiana are awesome states despite the niggers

Name one good thing about kentucky except nashville that can't be applied to another state

TENNESSEE

maryland is basically a nigger swamp

Washington is the best state.
>Great Gun Laws
>Stand your ground laws
>DudeWeed
>Not many blacks
>Beautiful Scenery
>Thriving Economy

It's pretty comfy, especially outside of Indianapolis. It's not very beautiful is the only downside since it's mostly flat cornfields

too bad we have cucks like Bob Ferguson

Where's Seattle again?

Yinzer from PA here. If you want to visit the state, only visit Philly for the History, it's a shit hole other wise.
Pittsburgh is another shit hole but it's not as bad as Philly, it's has better people and gives a more Midwestern feel.

Baltimore is the greatest city in America. Our benches say so nigger.

Texas is the only based.

>Colorado
lol not anymore

>mfw I have to work with niggers are a daily basis
on a related note fuck Dominos Pizza

Midwest is the best, and that's all you need to know.

What am I looking at here? I was just in Colorado last year and it was great

Nashville isn't in Kentucky, faggot. You no longer have any right to bitch about our based land.

>KY
No, fuck off this place is poverty and shit. Nothing good here.
You dunce, Nashville is in TN

Missouri has forests to the far north but for those in the middle we have a old railways that have been converted into trails that span across the entire state along with the missouri river and tons of rivers/creeks but the ozarks are pretty much pristine. Going to missouri S&T for muh /out/ and muh float trips in the ozarks

>inbred screeching

>Sharquelle is preparing your pizza
God dammit can I cancel
>Deshaun is delivering your order
OH FUCK

tfw moved from Bloomington, mn to Fargo nd six years ago

best choice I ever made with my life, Minnesota is a shithole compared to the rest of the midwest which is pretty great

I forgot that it was in Tennesee, I guess I was giving your inbred nigger land more credit then it was worth. All you have is gommunist TVA.

Look at the windows m8

kentucky here. your list is close but i have amended it:

1) Central KY
2) Eastern KY
3) Western KY
4) Soutnern KY

POWER GAP

5) North-Eastern KY

POWER GAP

6) TX
9999) Everyone else

Aside from Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin is pretty great

There's some good /out/ in Indiana, you just have to look for it. I invested in land up north back in the 90s and it was the best decision

I think we can all agree Minnesota is the worst state

yes

our government is retarded and poor as fuck

we have too many meth heads

KY is shit, stop it. Only good places are Owensboro and Lexington, and both of places are full of niggers.

Rats leaving their sinking ship.
Then those rats keep voting for the liberal assholes who are trying their hardest to sink my ship.
It's a never ending cycle of democratic wankery.

kentucky is like tennessee's retarded brother

maybe I'm retarded but I'm going to need you to spoonfeed me. are you talking about how californians are invading colorado and texas?

oh thanks, that makes sense. a lot of the colorado bros I hung out with told me about how easy it was to spot the cali rats

Yes.

See

Colorado has some of the largest military presence and rural conservative population ratio of any state. Looks like you are the cuck for posting Denver shithole walls. No one fuckinglikes Denver.

5. Florida
4. Texas
3. Montana
2. West Virginia
1. Oklahoma

Kentucky is beautiful and comfy if you live outside of the shit stains of Louisville and Lexington.

>host 2008 DNC
>votes for Obama in 2008
>votes for Obama again in 2012
>votes for Hillary in 2016
I too was naive like you once.

Oklahoma yes

Which state do you recommend a dying leaf like me move to?

I want to leave somewhere safe, where jobs are easy to the entry level type

SJWs are not rampant

And don't worry, born a dual citizen, adapting to the murica will be a simple task to me. Already lived in Ohio and New Mexico previously as a kid so I'm ready to become a true american

>richmondfag here
Western KY is beautiful, Eastern KY is absolutely garbage, literally garbage everywhere. The junkies and redneck inbreds use the mountainsides for their orgies and bonfires then leave the trash at the sites. Even going east on the roads, if you can even find decent roads when you get into the mountains is full of trash and dead animal carcasses. It's filthy here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maine
Idaho
Montana
New Hampshire
North Dakota

Quit shilling your inbred state, you have nothing of value there

All these people saying Florida. I always thought that was a suburban swamp full of dangerous animals where old people go to die.

The brown kind of looks like an angry Pepe.

>north Virginia
Kill yourself.

>implying one of the states that was 100% red isn't based
it's got some nice shit in it and no state income tax

TNfag detected

No one cares about Elvis and Memphis is the southern capital niggeropolis

SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTHS

Missouri. Plenty of factories around my area offer 15$ starting wage with highschool diploma. Safe here, just avoid the city

You cannot defend this place, there's nothing to defend.

>hurr durr i know my state is inbred shit
>u must be nigger xxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDD
Your state is shit, there is literally nothing about it that stands it out from the rest

480 represent

you know it to be true

ARIZONA
ARIZONA
ARIZONA
ARIZONA
ARIZONA

would you rather not be on the list at all?

Any specific cities that are good?

Which ones to avoid?

I'm really starting to think I should become a wanderer, as soon as I can figure out how to cheat on a G2 driving test.

Tulsa area reporting in. Fuck Mary Fallin, our liquor laws, & how little money we have to spend on education. Everything else is chill and good. Never want to leave

where you at? 70 or 44?

Yes.

Inner cities to be exact, the suburbs arounds Kc and St Louis are mostly white but there are a few black ones too. Usually the more middle class and upper middle class are entirely white. Anywhere outside of the cities are almost entirely white. I rarely see niggers except for when I go to the college town nearby to get some groceries.

Towns with 25000 or less people are usually the best places to be, both in living conditions and the people that live there.

Why hasn't anyone said New Hampshire,

>93% white
>low taxes
>Beautiful Land
>Little Degeneracy or Jewry

It's the closest thing America has to white ethno-state

Except for Atlanta, GA is pretty comfy.

Texas, Utah, Oklahoma, Montana, Nebraska

>voted blue
>being slowly ruined by Massachusetts fags trying to escape Massachusetts

Florida.
Just stay out of Broward County.

>stay out of Broward
so Miami-Dade is fine?

were running out of oil money and we dont have shit to export. unless the native americans make this state a new las vegas then its just going to go downhill.

Delfag here, Delaware is the best state if you ignore literally everything about it.
>Tfw Delaware is so small most people forget it even exists

tfw atlanta

North Dakota

POWER GAP

South Dakota
Tennessee
Virginia
Wisconsin

T h i s 2 b h f a m