Where have all the white people gone?

I swear they are ahead in their plans. Everywhere I go I see more and more non white faces and at times I am the minority. Lol my flight last week from the states to Toronto (A320) had no more than 30-35 white people on board with a third of them in business class.
The GTA is lost

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wake up White man. They're speeding up the process. We're done and the Jews are prepping us like heffers to the slaughter.

It's too late white man, your demography has already collapsed. 60% of white people are above childbearing age. white children are already a minority.

Karma is a bitch yeh ? you went on a continental genocidal spree and it's you who are gonna get genocided haha

You will not be missed, whitey.

>Thinks pissing white people off is a good idea
Name ONE time that HASN'T ended in genocide and/or nukes

And remember, it's actually worse than whatever numbers they're cooking up for the census. They've been lying about the white % for at least a decade. In the US, whites are barely 50%, if that.

those that refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

you are nothing more than a Jewish slave race
and your masters want you dead.

face it white man the point of no return has already been reached.

THIS time it's you, who is gonna get genocided.

Does it really matter if the white race exists if canadian news websites can't even decode html properly?

Yes but this does not exist because by 2025 I march across the USA AND EXTERMINATE ALL NIGGERS(NON WHITES AND NON COMMIE BLOOD) THEN I DECREE EVERY WOMAN UNDER MENOPAUSE MUST HAVE BABIES CONTINUOUSLY UNTIL SHE CAN NO LONGER HAVE CHILDREN. WE THEN REALIZE THAT AFRICA IS WASTED LAND AND GENOCIDE ALL OF NIGGERAFRICASTAN AND THEN CHINA AND THE WORLD FEAR US BECAUSE WE NOW OWN AFRICA ANTARTICA THE USA AND THE BORDER WITH MEXICO IS NOW PANANA CANAL. GET READY FOR THE FUTURE NIGGERS!!!!!!!!

Fucking humanoids, man.

OOPS NIGGER =S NON WHITE AND OR COMMIE BLOOD YES CZECHSLOVAKIA TOO CAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO AUSTRIA

god bless you Sup Forums, never change

>Low IQ intensifies

>butthurt intensifies

Lol without enough white people the welfare system will collapse. What are you gonna do then, fight us for the land? You'll lose that war miserably and even if you somehow managed to carve out a small chunk of the us for yourselves, you niggers wouldn't even know how to use the land to feed yourselves let alone build a society. Slaves literally won the ghetto lottery getting brought here to civilization and their descendents have it even better. All the benefits of the first world with zero expectations. You niggers should be doing everything in your power to keep.the status quo

But in this scenario history repeating itself is for the beneficiaries of mankind

we did fine for 1000's of years before you white men came and fucked everything, i am sure we will be fine. their will be a few hardships on the way but without the white man keeping us down we will prevail.

We are fleeing to the most white areas leaving a vacuum everywhere else. I wanted to move to Texas at one point, but now I realize it will be overrun with shitskins with expediency. I'll move to South Dakota when I'm ready to move. Fucking cold and boring but white.

You genocided and enslaved each other for 1000s of years just like whites

What genocide was that again?

So what's up with Africa then? No white rule for more than half a century now.

whites have been gone for a while, we now consider swarthy races like italians and serbs white when they're obviously not

WE

you do realize that the moment white people cease to exist is the moment where niggers are going to be cleansed from this planet right?

>fine
Dancing around a campfire naked STILL without modern technology. Not even a windmill or log/wood home. Go back if that's so good.

do you think in 100 years there'll be a message board kinda like this one, but it'll be 99.99% mongrels wondering what it was like in a world where whites existed?

Remember rhodesia ? Anyone ? Thats how it will be everywhere.

If that ever happens the internet and humanity as we know it will cease to exist.

>Become minority
>Get jobs through affirmative action
>Sue niggers for discrimination and destroy their careers and reputations when they call you white boy
>Get a free pass to be openly racist towards shitskins because you're oppressed
I'm okay with this.

lol when whites become a minority there will be no affirmative action, you'll be living in Somalia

That just means we have a LOT of shitskins we need to 'remove'

Sounds like bullshit to me. You don't see niggers anywhere except libtard cities.

no, the latinos will star cleansing niggers in usa, and the muslims will enslave them in europe and the chinese will enslave them in africa.

Only if you live in a city. Niggers don't survive without welfare and subsidized mass transit.

>people feeding this idiot with a larp flag
Stop.

Eventually you'll run out of places to run and will have to stand and fight. Better to do it now than later when it's worse.

You niggers were fine with eating each other and living in straw huts I know. Constantly being slaves to each other and elements whenever God's natural forces on earth destroyed your home and yet you insist on imagining that fucking nigger locust of a life was all far more ideal than learning society and the nature of the world outside of the law of the jungle.

>>KILL YOURSED YOU STUPID SUBHUMAN NIGGER our society is wasted by the likes of you!

lol I feel bad for you

What do you honestly think will become of you without the benevolent mercy of white people?

When you look around for intelligent creators to deliver food for your expanding population and you're surrounded by your own kind, all pulling you down further into your own barrel of destruction

Zimbabwe Worldwide.

And the West will still become shitholes like Rhodesia did.

ehhh not really. the west will turn into a shithole like mexico.

Fight what? Somewhat dirty but mostly civil Mexicans crowding up the supermarket? It's not like I'm in war torn Chicago. I'm in a good area. But any non-white neighbor ends up disturbing the peace somewhat with yelling, littering, hanging out in the street, running right past my windows with a centimeter to spare, cooking smelly food, etc.

>Hunting gathering and mud huts is fine
Do you understand that in the 1800's before colonism the entire continent of Africa had an estimated population of like 100 mil? That's the total number of people the environment could support without agriculture, sanitation, medicine, infrastructure, etc. But it's cool, I'm sure the hood got all the farmers, engineers, and doctors you'll need. Good fuckin luck surviving without our help.

Do you actually think the country will retain its standard of living as the demographics change?
The country will become like Brazil. "civil mexicans" my ass.

So it's still a shithole, got it.

Unfortunately, that's not true. I'm not sure where you live, so perhaps it's different there, but there are niggers, spics, and muslims in small towns and rural areas all over the country. Pretty much any area that has any type of public housing or any agricultural job is going to have niggers or spics. Obama opened the floodgates and there were huge demographic changes under his reign.

>Where have all the white people gone?

you cant compare a shithole where people have ran out of things to steal to a shithole that is still able to feed its own people.

But who are you asking me to fight right now? Do you mean stay somewhere that's going to attract more and more "minorities"? Why? What do singular people/families do who want to live in peace?

>delusions of grandeur

Oh, right, white people are going to rise up and slaughter the coloreds. Yep. Sure. Keep believing that. In reality, whites have shown themselves to be a race of beta cucks who will get on their knees and suck off every colored cock they see. I'm genuinely rooting for the destruction of my own race these days because you faggots make me sick.

just nuke us already

Canada is a lost cause. Hopefully when you go to shit the koreans establish it as a New Korea and remove your trash. If the white man can't keep his nation functioning the asians will.

White doesn't exist. We took a dna test and found out we're many different races. Now I always tick 'other' when asked about my race. Did you know I'm 2.4% native American?

Literally who are these posters for? Who is going to see a poster with an ugly dude lady on it and be like, "Holy shit, I've been thinking incorrectly about everything for my entire existence!"

People who have the mind virus where the more abrasive and distanced from traditional thinking something is the more brave and progressive it is.

Therefore black tranny.

I'm in Chicago. I'm already a minority. It's not as bad as you may think. It's super easy to get a non-white gf.

the fuck you doing canada. at this rate you are soon degenerate capital of the world

Well I think that we may have time to reverse this
Sorry it jumps to a random post and the African who thinks he is a person in there

You don't get it man, white people support themselves and their families comfortably with the same small piece of land indefinitely, they live peaceful lives, and they almost all live to old age. Living in harmony with nature means exhausting all food sources and destroying the land you live on and then moving off to find new shit to destroy. Also it means starving to death if you can't find shit growing the wild, or if you get caught by predators, or other humans, or it the weather's bad, or if you get a cold. Oh and it means letting your children die of starvation if you accidentally have more.than you can feed

So lads, i've cracked the code on how the white race can be saved.

"In the total U.S. population, non-Hispanic whites will cease to be the majority group by 2044, according to Census Bureau projections, or by 2055, according to Pew Research Center projections."

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

So average those two out and it is the year 2049. Now coming out this year is a "little" known movie called "Blade Runner 2049". The premise for the movie is this

"A new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), discovers a dark secret that might bring an end to humanity. K's discovery leads him to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former blade runner who disappeared thirty years ago."

A """"""dark"""""" secret that will end """"""humanity""""""?????

Are ryan gosling and harrison ford
/ourguys/? To reveal us the way to save (((((humanity))))) ie the white race.

>slaughter the coloreds
Blowing up the farm equipments will kill more effectively.
We're not muzzshits or negroes, we know how to hurt.