Will the democrats come off as so crazy & hypocritical that their party becomes completely defunct by 2020?

Will the democrats come off as so crazy & hypocritical that their party becomes completely defunct by 2020?

What does it mean?

Nah democrats will have their victory in 2018

literally
>(((SPRINGER)))
>(((SHAPIRO)))

Lol. Jerry Springer went to my college. Our graduation had him and Ellen Degeneres speaking at it. Fucking wastes of life.

Scary as fuck.. Guy should have floored it

IS this real?

memeing that show the handmaids tale. further example of how sjws can only understand the world through pop culture

Everyday this is more confirmation that these disgusting people have a mental disorder that has left them with nothing but hate in their hearts and complete dysfunction in their brains.

Would risk fucking up his car and being trapped there. Staying in motion by reversing was smart. Fucking borders, man.

All men. No woman or children. Sickening

lol at the landwhale in the middle

What a shit tv show to make a stand with.

Screenshot
Maher: ‘Right-Wing Spin Machine’ ‘Trying to Put This Over That We Are the Violent Ones’
Breitbart News
30 Jun 2017, 8:34 PM PDT
>helloooo insta-rage

of course not, you dope. anyone can set their name to something like that on youtube

It's essentially a party of white people completely decoupled from reality in one way or another, and dim-witted shitskins. Hardly any sane, intelligent, well-grounded people occupy that party anymore. I don't understand why people just assume they will correct themselves and will eventually swing back into power like has always happened in American history.

Sure the demographics are shifting in their favor but the party is becoming more stupid, incompetent, and deranged at a far quicker rate.

what a stupid fucking cunt
>anybody know her address
>anybody know how to make a pipe bomb
>ha ha just kidding
>no really....

More like "I got dumped because he found out about the niggers I was fucking". Dumb bitch.

I honestly can't tell liberal retardation from satire of liberal retardation anymore.

who is she???

when keebler elves are diversified

sweden yes!

when your actions have gone to far for Jerry Springer, you fucked up.

LOL what a trainwreck

Why are they dressed like lamps?

>admitting you save your used tampons

She didn't think this through if she doesn't want people to think she's a nutjob.

> The federal government isn't forcing me to stop polluting, this is terrible, how do I stop polluting if men with guns won't stop me?! Cities and states are independently implementing their own initiatives in a federalist system of semiautonomy, these fucking right wingers must be stopped!

Really causes action potentials across my neurons.

What is this? Some kind of cult?

Woops i meant Protesting an anti abortion bill dressing up as characters from some netflix show

That post never ceases to make me laugh
That dude would have spun around and knocked her to the floor before she could figure out how to unholster the gun, much less fire it

>u dont deserve to sit in a chair on my stage

How do you become a defunct party when the majority of Americans vote for you?

American elections make zero sense. Geography over people.

You mean majority of niggers and illegals

But the GOP won in 2016 using the same strategy.

All around account for 13%+18$= 31%.
So how are Democrats getting 48% while Republicans get all the imbreds at 46%?

>everyone i disagree with is a poopy head

Nice argument

SHE'S RIGHT!
QUICK! SLASH YOUR WRISTS IN A WARM TUB! WHEN THE WATER DRAINS BACK AND IS RECYCLED HE'LL BE EXPOSED TO IT EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! MORE PEOPLE MEANS QUICKER RESULTS! CHOP CHOP!

Lmao, they're so mad. What a bunch of dumb apes. Amazes me that they're even capable of learning English.

but luke blew up the death star?

It looks like they just learned how the internet works

its already defunct now because of those reasons

I'd pork Kellyanne for sure. She give me an instant boner.

Goddamn, I just got done watching The Last Kingdom, great show btw, and seeing England as it once was, a land of nothing but whites, made me weep for what it has become.

This should be posted everywhere. Street corners, public parks, bus stops, etc.

best post in the entire thread fuck you retards

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Wrong fag

How childish.
>omg you guys, Trump is just like Voldemort

>Increased use of anti depressants helping big pharma

People have died from this. Check it.

>Goldman
>she's a woman

Low tier Jew

We need a billionaire hero to start drinking those ships.

>Sending biohazardous material through the mail

Enjoy that federal crime, kike bitch.

He was right.

What is the significance of 7/27/17

Modern wars are not fought with guns and bombs, but with populations

>

That's pic is a hell of a red pill my friend. Never even thought of the diseases that will be brought over from muslim and african nations.

Makes me think of immigration amped up sometime in the 70s which caused the aids virus to spread. Who knows if another epidemic breakout like that happens soon.. Scary

I would say he was right, but that's not how elections work, and he should know better.

Actually kek'd. Brutal. Well played, Ben.

This shit makes me wanna just end it

nope. they're going to run with russia and every other piece of bs to rile people up for 2018 and then 2020. its why trump should be passing shit now before 2018, they will not have a majority after mid terms. republicans could be doing so much shit but it has to happen fast.

>hover hands
what a fucking beta