I propose Sup Forums that we put together a petition to send to the us government to accept white refugees from South...

I propose Sup Forums that we put together a petition to send to the us government to accept white refugees from South Africa and if it causes a political shitstorm from leftists and various Jews than so be it but i can't stand to see my fellow whites be prosecuted like this
petitions.whitehouse.gov

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdmWagnxP-0
youtube.com/watch?v=wLIhJOY8Ld0
ewn.co.za/2016/09/15/ANALYSIS-Africa-Check-Genocide-Watch-thin-on-transparency-and-methodology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

South Africa is still stable though

No it isn't. They are preparing for a looming race war.

According to who?

That will never happen. Neither will wanting to help those whites stuck in zimbabwe.

>suddenly the Right wants immigrants

OK...I thought they were taking our jobs and using welfare and such?

So that's why there are a metric shit ton of murders
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

>prosecuted
I've got to say, I'm not real confident about this plan of yours, user.

Should have kept the apartheid. It was better for both the whites and the blacks.

>Doesn't post the link
Typical autistic whitey

We want people with the ability to contribute to society, like white people

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476 Oh yeah almost forgot

Ok.
Maybe we should allow refugees from South Africa.

Who?

You know whenever someone mentions the shitshow in South Africa, suddenly South Africa gets internet and tries to shout it down

>advanced autist
to the petition dipshit

Noble mission, my dude.

Genocide Watch

Thanks for ruining my evening you nignog

These are refugees fleeing murderous baby-killing subhumans.

Real refugees, not muslims fleeing muslims.

Don't tell me this is a street petition

Fuck no. What do they have to offer us? Send them to Israel for once.

You mean Rhodesia?

They are hardworking white farmers you dumbass

For any new fags, South Africa and America can relate in many ways. We both share the same elements of (((history))) and have unique white ethnic groups .

I've listened to Boyers and Afrikaners, and the ones who are woke to their genocide are willing to stay and fight.

Only Non white immigrants are threat to our society.

They are westerners already. They would fit in her easily.

Bump for justice

IQ is now officially racist.

Why are you deleting your posts.
There is nothing to be scared about right

Whites in south africa need to pick up guns and take their country back.

We ask "race war when" about our own countries.
Lets turn our condition to SA and observe their society.
They arnt even "race war" yet. Do you know what? Because whites dont have any fight left in them. They will literally lay down and take it, no matter what "it" is.

why you guys keep spamming useless shit on twitter instead os spamming things like this?

You literally don't know what you're talking about.

Have you seen the state of south africa?
nigger mobs literally openly call for AND actually kill entire white families simply because they are white.
These people suffer horrible deaths, and do nothing about it.

South Africans are 8% of the population, most of them are poor and living in squalor because of government mandates requiring blacks be hired first.
If they picked up rifles and started slaughtering blacks the US and Europe would send their armies, or material aid at least, to help the blacks slaughter them. The media will run a campaign against them to make their cousins in the US/Europe hate them and think they're racists. Just like they did to every other White ran country/colony in Africa, including Rhodesia AND South Africa before the blacks took power.

There is nothing they can do but wait until open genocide begins. Then they will fight back. They've been preparing for it for some time, look at the video I linked earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLIhJOY8Ld0 (full video)

>8% of the population
I think we need to learn a lesson from this.
Also I can see a large volunteer moment actually going there and helping them(the whites).
>DECOLONIZE YOUR MIND

they did it to themselves, just like Sweden, whites are doomed, we need more pychopaths, all shitskins are pychopaths, whites only get like 1 pycho is 10,000

Yes. People talk about Sweden being the canary in the coal mine but it's actually South Africa. Once there's open war there, most Whites in the West will see it and realize that's their future if they don't stop the madness. That's when you'll see a massive uprising against ZOG, and they know it, hence their frantic militarization of police in the US and calls for an EU army in Europe.
And there will most definitely be volunteers to help the South Africans. I myself plan to go, and I imagine I'll see many Sup Forumsacks.

Id like to go too, I just dont know how realistic it would be though.
A voice in the back of my head tells me that they could have prevented it, but chose to stand by. I have difficulty cleaning up other peoples mess

I agree. Have been thinking about doing this for a while now. Im not anglo but i feel Australia should be ready to accept decent European descended people of good character and in need of assistance.

They had no other option. When the powers of the world are against you, you bend to their will. What else is there to do?
In any case, that was in the past and we're living in the present. Mistakes can be rectified and our country made a mistake by helping force this onto them. We can either sit back and watch them be genocided or we can help, and I'd rather help. Stand together or hang separately. A creed the rest of us should get familiar with real quick.

Id rather help too, but they need to act sooner rather than later.
They are at 6%. When they get to 4% and/or even more laws are passed that make it even more impossible to arm themselves then I dont see that as a winnable war.

No race war happening. The majority of people (black and white) are not wanting this. The EFF are the most vocal about it, but they won't win an election. The ANC have been using the land-grab rhetoric forever, but more so recently because they've been losing out on support, support that's going to the DA. It's pandering and it's not working. People are slowly waking up to their incompetence.
Nah. Not going to happen.
ewn.co.za/2016/09/15/ANALYSIS-Africa-Check-Genocide-Watch-thin-on-transparency-and-methodology

Funny enough Israel was the only developed country that stood with Africa until close to the end. I guess they didn't want the attention turned to their own apartheid state

>thread talking about white genocide in African

>suddenly Africa has internet and tries to sweep it under the rug

>there was aSouth African user talking about white genocide happening

Really activates the almonds

Don't take it the wrong way. I'm not denying that there are problems here or that the niggers are subhuman savages. Or that there isn't racism. There is all of that. Just no genocide now (or for the foreseeable future).

Why haven't the Russians or Trump intervened yet?

Separate whites and blacks. Give whites their own little white country on the coast.

Sell them weapons on credit.

Black vs white ends.

Blacks can prove their power by maintaining their country without whites. Whites get blacks out of their hair.

Everyone wins.

>Russians
Was the biggest sponsor, funder, trainer and arm supplier (after China) of the communist nigger terrorists in southern Africa. Today Russia enjoys good relations with the ANC. They won't ever do something about white South Africans. They're also part of BRICS.

They've changed.

A 100% white West South Africa and a 100% East South Africa could work.

Worked for India and Pakistan. Muslim Indians couldn't stand the Hindus, so they got seperated.

A white country can't be apartheid if it has no blacks.

>They've changed.
Sure, but not their attitude towards a white ethnostate. BRICS is a big thing for them and the other members are also against such a policy.
>A 100% white West South Africa and a 100% East South Africa could work.
Undoubtedly. A 100% white state could work anywhere in the world. Put us in the Sahara or Antarctica and we'll make it great. I just don't see this happening any time soon. And I don't see any current foreign country jumping in to support us on this. Unfortunately.