How the fuck is this legal?

From plebbit:
I have a transgender 7 year old daughter. She has become a beautiful, happy, vibrant person since she started transitioning a year ago. I have no reason to think her identity will change and neither does her therapist.

Because she is so young, she will most likely go on puberty blockers before she ever creates sperm. If she then goes onto hormone treatments directly from the blockers, she will be sterile. She will never create sperm.

She’s too young to tell me whether she might someday want biological children, and I strongly suspect, knowing her personality as I do, that she will not want to give up hormone treatments for the length of time it would take to create sperm, because the effects on HER would be, well, significant.

I am in a “Parent of Trans kids” group online and several of the moms mentioned that they were freezing their own eggs for their transgender daughters, so that their daughters could someday have the option of having children who are at least partially related to them. On the one hand, it seems like a huge expense for my daughter to be able to have a child who is a genetic half-sibling… but on the other hand, I see the reasoning. I am also a chronic worrier and I wonder if doing this would cause the child to feel pressured to use the eggs even if they didn’t really want to. :-/

I’m curious what you older (than my 7 year old daughter) folks think about this. Is it a ridiculous idea? My daughter has two half siblings who could conceivably donate eggs or sperm later on in life, and that kind of seems like it might be a better option to me.

gendertrender.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/im-planning-to-sterilize-my-seven-year-old-son-before-he-sexually-matures-then-freeze-my-own-eggs-so-he-can-one-day-find-a-surrogate-and-raise-my-offspring-his-siblings-as-their-mother/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/33vzo7/is_it_a_weird_idea_to_freeze_my_eggs_for_my_young/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolute fucking insanity.

Because of jewish brainwashing.

micropenis

that's got to be a false flag

can't take the risk though they all should be killed

makes sense, how else is her daughter supposed to have kids?

fuck this gay earth

>tfw you realize parents realized they can't beat their children legally but can cut their cocks off and dig out their uterus so these tranny kids are paying the price for a messy room
clean your room bucko

and those people think Trump is crazy

I'll assume this is a good troll.

Is this from a hentai or what? I refuse to believe non-japs can this this fucked up.

Science was a mistake

Humanity is a cancer, nuclear weapons are the answer.

I see mental disorders run in the family.

>when the marxism hits

by growing up as a man.

Hiya, Smoothskin

>forcefully establishing your place on the genetic dominance hierarchy

These people need exterminating.

This is what happen when you let jews run your country

But she isn't a man

This shit needs to be banned and these child abusers need to be imprisoned.

is this bait?
or trolling?
please say this isnt real

MASS EXSTERMINATION

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

It took about 7 reads, but i finally deciphered the OP screenshot without reading the post prior.

It seems reasonable. He wants his transgender so to raise a kid as a women. Not just any kid but a kid related by blood. So dad will freeze his sperm for 20 years until his transgender son comes of age to start a family.

Assuming his son doesn't kill her himself by 16.

>therapist approving of a prepubescent, presexual child transitioning genders

If this is in America, someone needs to report this person to the fucking ((APA)) immediately. This surely violates principal of nonmaleficence and a few ethics codes

The APA signed off on it. It's so fucked.

No kid is a tranny you fucking moron.

Feel so much hate and confusion from shit like this

it's always the female doing stupid retarded shit like this...

what is the reddit response? what is to stop someone from acting supportive and befriending this fucking nutcase and then calling CPS on them?

Find where her eggs are, destroy them, end her genetic line. Problem solved. People like them do not deserve to continue. They must be erased.

This shit should be completely fucking illegal... but it's not. My God! In 2011 I thought the world was turning into a more wonderful place.... Now it seems to me the only answer is war.

I advice you to don´t worry huehue mongrel, your offspring and you will be purged in a day not so far away.

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
SHE WANTS HER CHILD TO RAISE HIS SIBLING WHEN HE GROWS UP
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

worryingly it isn't read the thread on reddit and then had a browse on asktransgender the world is so warped it is scary

Way to go bio dad!

If you think about it, this is really just Darwinism kicking a generation later than it was supposed to.

>Because she is so young, she will most likely go on puberty blockers before she ever creates sperm.

Maybe we should welcome the Muslim invasion. They'd never let this happen.

Kill.Them.All.

Trying to follow the crazy, but why would the mother not trans the other two daughters to sons?

What the actual fuck? I think I saw a boy being made to transition by his parents tonight at a pizza place, Pizza Rev. The fucking coco kid had his ears pierced with large gauge earing studs, purple ones, pajama pants, and he had fucking mouse ears on his head.
There was some fuck bitch nursing her baby out in the middle of the fucking restaurant, too. Kids running all over the place. I wonder if it was one of "those kind" pizza places.
Last fucking time I go to a place like that.
Sticking to the one place here locally that I know is a pizzeria, and only a pizzeria.

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/33vzo7/is_it_a_weird_idea_to_freeze_my_eggs_for_my_young/

That kid is never going to be have a vagina because the dick wont be long enough to turn inside out.

Why would you even think of doing something this remotely retarded?

if this is true
killing someone who is so selfish and
morally bankrupt to pervert your own child
for a political agenda
would be considered murder so much as a mercy killing. Thats the way i see it now.

>too young to tell me if he wants children
>not too young to decide if he wants to be a different sexuality
The ironing. Also fuck leftists and all people that force these children to be permanently damaged. The wrath of the Lord will burn like a trillion suns.

What the fuck this is fucking hilarious

FUCKING BAT SHIT INSANITY

>It's really sweet and thoughtful that you're considering this.

Yeah, this is accurate

im always curious about how these people look like in real life. i cant really picture them except the guy being 100% emasculated, and the woman being this closeted bull dyke with green hair and a nose piercing

Call social services/ local child protection agency immediately.
They will have some great advice for you
And with luck some criminal charges and removal of the child from your home.

and she will sterilize his 7 year old son to fulfill her desires to have a daughter, because she's a fucking cunt

and people will say it's the boy's choice and it's completely ok

Imagine growing up as this kid's kid
>Hey Jimmy, this is your mom, John, but actually John is your half-brother who I sterilized and gave hormones so he could pretend he is a woman, and me, grandma, am your actual mother, and you'll get to raise my child too!

>vibrant
The fuck does this word even fucking mean anymore

so it's even more evil and retarded

this, this shit is the new lobotomy

they're fucking kids up forever for fucked up reasons.

At least the doctors doing the lobotomying thought they were helping (at first, since that shit was obviously bad) and only doing it for science. These bitches nowadays do it to virtue signal and show how progressive they are xDDDD diversity fuck patriarchy

they'll help her pick panties
these people are the problem too

flaming-ly gay

>Because she is so young, she will most likely go on puberty blockers before she ever creates sperm.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA DUDE COME ON THIS HAS TO BE FAKE

>too young to decide if he wants children
>old enough to decide he wants hormone blockers and to be rendered sterile

>These people need exterminating.
They're doing a good job unbreeding themselves out of existence anyways.

couldn't she just freeze her own eggs? why does he need to be sterilized?

to fulfill her degenerate fantasies

I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be true. It fits perfectly with the female genetic imperative.

You see, a grandchild has only 1/4 of your genetic input. Less bang for the buck, so to speak. By making her SON raise his own siblings, HER children, she's maximising her own genetic effectiveness. All the rest is just the rationalisation hamster, happily spinning away.

Every fucking time I stop thinking of women as disgusting fucking animals, something like this happens.

really maeks me think

It's rare that news items like this get to my FB feed first and Sup Forums second. But, yeah, I was rage incarnate when I first read this an hour ago. Utter madness is going to drive me insane.

Fucking seems like it right?

its 2017]
men are literally useless at this point
why do you think we are having this tranny crisis?

>April 26th, 2015

I'm afraid we are all far too late. That kid is likely jacked up on hormones by now. Goodbye to any semblance of a normal life once in the teens.

this is a either troll or a mentalist

there is no reason to even get mad

you are a newfag tourist if you're raging rn

Every parent that abuses their child this way needs a bullet in the skull, and a shallow grave.

The children unfortunately need to be euthanized, because they cannot recover from this type of psychological abuse, and will inevitably abuse others.

I would take a great deal of joy in personally eradicating these retards and their spawn, as a full time job.

Now this got me really thinking. I really want to want fuck a trap and his mother at the same time. Is this degenerate?

>flag
While I agree with the pretense,
Is this supposed to be ironic?

nothing in libertarian or classical liberal philosophy precludes targeted action against subversive elements.

>mutilate and permanently disfigured and disable your child
>wow so brave
>refuse to inject your kid with 2 dozen vaccines at a time or keep them out of public school
>cps beats down your door with a warrant for your arrest and a judicial order to kidnap your child

Leftists are garbage.

The other two kids are probably negro halfbreeds and the one the crazy cunt is "transitioning" was a white lad

>slay the penis
>rescue the drag queen

Holy shit can someone report this to the cops as child abuse? What the fuck.

No you don't understand, she HAS to freeze her own eggs BECAUSE she's sterilizing her son. She's not sterilizing her son so he has to use her eggs, she's sterilizing her son regardless and is freezing her eggs in case her son wants to have a kid.

FAKE AND GAY

This is so obviously written by some fag from here to get (You)s.
DAMN YOU SUMMER!

This.

I hate all of you. I wasn't able to transition until I was 18, I wish more than fucking anything I had supportive parents.

bait

Bait

so basically her sons children will be the result of the mating between him and his own mother

The same people think circumcision is appalling.

The ultimate joke of all these 3,4,5- yearold boys being transitioned into trans-girls with hormones before puberty is that they don't get the puberty hormone penis growth.
So there isn't going to be enough penis structure to make the permanent wound vaginoplasty to make them pretend-women when they age.
>mfw 2030s Trannies have their underdeveloped micropenii transformed into mini-fakecunts that are too small for trapfuckers

>Transitioning at age 7
Goddamn that's going to be some prime fucking boypussy. Imaging getting to pound that before he gets his dick chopped off.

This

Bump 4 justice

any bio-psychologist worth their salt can tell you that their are washes of hormones that occur at various ages. they can make you think ALL kinds of things. It's riding them out and leveling out that makes you a person. Not artificially altering that process that lasts your entire life naturally with chemical castration etc.

These are the same people who freak out about gay conversion camps or therapy. But they're allowed to impose their perverse will on children, I guess.

Nothing even makes sense anymore. I find myself wanting to go back in time every single day, and just hanging out with my family and friends when people wanted to do normal things, before everyone went crazy.

DON'T FORGET, THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

doxx this woman for child abuse.

No seriously, I know we don't normally do this shit on principle but this kid's whole fucking life is going to be ruined by this batshit crazy woman. Sterilizing your child and forcing them to raise his own siblings as a woman? That's schizo ward crap

>before she ever creates sperm
This is no longer the planet I grew up on.

I would literally kill my wife if she tried anything similar

This is disturbing.

>having a wife who's opinions even slightly resemble the woman in the OP
why are you even here?

And then they whine about circumcision

these people should be gased

omg the comments are them all telling her it is a great idea. Just nuke the whole planet, humanity is over.

at first I was raged.... but then

The woman are taking a pro-male circumcision stance again because it's the only way they can defend female genital mutilation by their muslim "allies", and because they want to normalize all cutting and mutilation of children. It's genuinely perverse.

That this is accepted by society makes me want to kill myself.