Trump will also “call on all nations to take inspiration from the spirit of the Poles as we confront today’s...

>Trump will also “call on all nations to take inspiration from the spirit of the Poles as we confront today’s challenges,” National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster said on Thursday, giving details of the US president’s 5-6 July visit, in what will be his second foreign trip.

>Trump will be in the Polish capital ahead of a summit of G20 leaders in Hamburg, Germany, which takes place on 7-8 July.

>In Poland, Trump will meet Polish President Andrzej Duda, “the leader of a staunch NATO ally and of a nation that remains one of America’s closest friends,” McMaster told reporters.

>Trump will also speak to 12 Central European, Baltic, and Western Balkan leaders at a Three Seas Conference.

>“His remarks will focus on infrastructure development and energy security, highlighting, for instance, the first shipments of American LNG into Poland earlier this month,” McMaster added.

>The Three Seas initiative aims to boost cooperation among countries between the Black, Baltic and Adriatic Seas.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/314100,Trump-to-‘celebrate-Poland’s-emergence-as-European-power’
reuters.com/article/us-poland-usa-trump-idUSKBN19K0G0
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40416133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Trump will also “call on all nations to take inspiration from the spirit of the Poles as we confront today’s challenges,” National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster said on Thursday, giving details of the US president’s 5-6 July visit, in what will be his second foreign trip.
Based

>US President Donald Trump will “celebrate Poland’s emergence as a European power” during a visit to Warsaw next week, America’s national security advisor has said.
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/314100,Trump-to-‘celebrate-Poland’s-emergence-as-European-power’

W H I T E N A T I O N A L I S M F O R T H E U S A

>A trip to Poland by U.S. President Donald Trump next week may feel like a diplomatic coup for the right-wing government, but western European nations are uneasy it will encourage Warsaw's defiance towards Brussels.

>Brussels diplomats view the July 6 gathering, dubbed the Three Seas summit because the countries involved border the Baltic, Black and Adriatic seas, as a Polish bid to carve out influence outside the European Union with which the nationalist government has repeatedly clashed.

>Trump plans to promote U.S. natural gas exports to the leaders from central and eastern Europe, a region heavily reliant on Russian supplies, his top economic adviser said. Poland received its first shipment of U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) this month.

>Most diplomats in Brussels dismiss the importance of the Three Seas project, co-hosted by Croatia, but are wary over Trump's high-profile visit to participate in a project one senior EU official called Poland's push towards "self-ghettoisation".

>"One cannot but feel a bit suspicious if it isn't an attempt to break up European unity," another EU diplomat said about the Three Seas project.

reuters.com/article/us-poland-usa-trump-idUSKBN19K0G0

This gonna be good

Good. Will Trump remove the Tourist Visa bullshit for Poles?

I hope not, we will get even bigger drain than we did with britain.

What about the poles who have family in the US? I know my wife will want our grandchildren to meet their grandmother

Also
>brain drain
But the U.K. wants maids. All the profeasional jobs are in Warsaw

>McMaster
Don't get your hopes up pollacks.

>self-ghettoisation
>an island of white in a sea of black
won't that activate some almonds

>will “celebrate Poland’s emergence as a European power”
SUPER POWER 2023!!!

Poland is an American colony that they forgot about and only now regained some interest in, as a buffer zone and a staging ground between EUSSR 2.0 and RUSSR2.0, which sadly means that most of Eastern Europe will end up the same way.

>Trump leaving the day after America's birthday

>Poland is officially relevant

>Croatia is butthurt because his country is pointless and probably shouldn't exist

>to break up European unity

The EU is the only one doing that by trying to turn a European trade union into an African federation

Into fucking space

Poland is literally the only sane country in Western Europe

More BBC for you, fag-oli

We're getting pulled into this with you, unfortunately.

Btw, ask Serbia how fun it is to have 1/3 of their country taken away for a buffer zone with an American base.

>German Muslim schoolgirls who went on a visit to Holocaust memorials in eastern Poland say they were racially abused by locals during their trip.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40416133

Poland contributed to NATO.

Serbia contributed problems.

it be like a zombie movie last stand climax scene

>muslim schoolgirls
>holocaust
Why? So they could see the hoax too? I thought mudslimes loved the idea of a Holocaust (though they deny it)