Your city in a single picture

I'll go first, the hipster shit hole of Melbourne, Australia.

I don't understand as a mestizo why your white people are so fucking obsessed with niggers, no one likes niggers not even niggers.

>Downtown, Switzerland.

Did she have to be reminded not to sleep infront of the fire door?

Portland, Oregon.

The city builds nice things, like a bike trail, and then they are ruined by the flood of druggie degenerates and homeless who have flooded into the city in the past several years from all over the country.

Especially from California. Thanks for destroying everything near you, California. You can't even confine your degeneracy and decay to your own borders, can you?

that nose knows

That's a fucking male Jew (2nd right)

Can't take a picture of a smell.
Hobo piss and soot.

a lot of pictures work for melbourne, melbourne has many faces.

A normal day in CancĂșnistan

I know!! Alright!

>California destroys nice things
Welcome to Denver Colorado, where all the homeless shelters were destroyed to build condos for California transplants then they decided maybe we should use tax dollars to build new homeless shelters

You guys need to try deodorant. It's fantastic

Those fags up north in Denver had to repeal public shitting punishments to protect illegal immigrants because of faggot CA voters. Id take white homeless over street shitting spics all day.

WTF is wrong with his neck & shoulders?

Just resort to serial killing, stalk one a night, take them out, no one looks for them anyway. Eventually the garbage is cleaned out.

What is going on here?

It boggles my mind. I think a serious cull of mud sharking whites is in order.

Expect her to feature on the front cover of some magazine. I have no respect for this country anymore.

>not poisoning 40ozers and leaving them around the area

>serial killing
You're gonna have to specify, killing the homeless or killing Californians?

A hero.

Tough choice. Probably Californians, kill them and the problem can start to be solved

Solid idea as well, you are an idea man.

i hate melbourne.

>Why are they taking pictures of homeless niggers?

c'mon now

Fucking embarrassing

>tfw I got out of this nigger infested dung heap

Yeah, fuck off California is full. We have more people than any other 2 states combined.

Fucking flat landers and flyover cool kids all think they can come here to make it in silicon valley. They all end up leaving because they cant afford to live in the ultra expensive glamorous parts or they don't quite believe the real estate agents saying that Compton and Oakland are gentrifying. Ya'll 'B' teir states are just catching up with the times of horrible hipster trash and their lust for lofts and luxury condos. Just wait, we will get the next new wave of terrible thing way before you guys.

>all hail governor for life Jerry Brown, may his kingdom last forever.

Albuquerque?

Probably as part of a campaign against racism. Everyone involved in it should be choppered.

gwinnett georgia

I hope california has an earthquake and slides into the sea. Truly the biggest source of cancer this country has ever seen.

no one likes you. keep calling everyone else flyover states, that way people like you won't want to come here.

>Your city in a single picture
Actually pretty comfy, I'm about 15km north of this

Heard this. Vancouver, Auckland, London and Seattle most expensive places to live based off what ppl earn.

NYC, obviously. Littering should be punishable by death desu.

I swear to fucking god if there's a civil war I'm poisoning the Colorado river downstream just so I can watch half your state die

Poltard not so brave outside of internet

St. Petersburg, Florida. That abomination at the bottom is the upcoming St. Pete Pier. The old one was torn down for this pile of shit and was approved by Mayor Rick (((Kriseman))).

Jews destroy everything good.

I always wanted to go to Australia. But if the nig infestation is bad enough, that you seem them roaming the streets and not the confines of their apartments than I don't want to take any part in that cluster fucked up, coon plauged abo whore roaming the streets useless continent. No wonder why the British sent their prisoners there, because the niggers there were even dumber than the niggers elsewhere. Now you have to live with the dumbest fuckest nigglet cavemen while ALSO living in the most dangerous place in the fucking world. Not to mention you have to also live with a Kangaroo, a mother fuckin gaint tail with legs. You're fucked, aussie faggot with your stupid, pathetic accent. The only person that was cool was Steve Irwin. Good luck in that shit hole of a giant spider infested hell hole.

>God bless the USA.

ill see your junkie hobos, and raise you a collection of protester mugshots!

>Jews destroy everything good.
Yes they do, pic related, I made the pic a few years back after visiting the kike monstrosity

It's ridiculous how long it took for our country to realize that those haircuts were the gayest fucking thing ever.

>Just kidding. You guys are pretty cool
>But Steve Irwin was still the most badass

But seriously though, fuck those spiders, nasty as fuck.

Abos are less than 1% of the population you fucking dumb Yank

salt lake city.

somali rapefugee selling drugs tries to beat one of his junky customers to death with a broom handle. cops have no choice but to use deadly force.

bored white liberals desperate to virtue signa come out in droves andl start rioting and marching in defense of the rabidly violent criminal.

Silver city isn't made here, but we sure are drowning in the delicious stuff.

looks shooped

I thought Mormons were supposed to be smarter than that.

I live in a jungle in Mumbai. Fucking hate the city noise.

Pic is from the terrace of my apartment complex. I love the monsoon. Wettest place on earth right now. Warm coffee in my mug.

>inb4 but where's the poo?

Ah shucks, could ya tell from some of the pixels?

Pure suburban trash. The city and the beer

>Germany
>Look what happens when you allow small populations to breed with each other

You have no room to talk dumb fucking Kraut

What gives you the right to say this about delicious silver city?

I'll have you know they make the best roasty red, plain lager, octoberfest, and scotch in the damn state of Washington.

God bless america.

Also you're just jealous I can afford 2500sft for only a half million dollars.

really comfy honestly

Jealous you have to live with niggers? Please

The best red ale is Elysian or Hellbent. Pleb

Checked
Looks comfy, but blow the clock tower, it's kinda gaudy, replace it with one of these

fug

Elysian is a hoppy red, totally different beast.

>IPA loving hipster detected

Also are your retarded? 99.999% of the blacks in the State of Washington live in South Seattle.

I grew up in a neighborhood that was literally 2/3rds hapa 1/3rd white.

is that a capybara?
how do they taste

>also are your retarded

Read that again fucktard

mormons settled an untamed desert wasteland so they could be left alone. they built a thriving city.

liberals can't stand that. they're desperate to take what mormons built for themselves.

It's been a long ass time since I've been to Stone Mountain. I really need to go back soon.

Oh no, the dreaded typo. I guess me and my town are defeated forever.

Oh wait, you're still retarded.

I mean shit, I didn't even use your instead of you're, I added an r to you, that isn't even a grammatical error.

you have negros in utah????

He called out those spics for being subhuman while visinting Mexico. Got lynched.

I'm australian, dickhead

>tfw the diaspora is more nationalist about the Fatherland and it's culture (dialects and racism) than the ones who are still Europa

I'm currently doing an internship in Memphis. Fucking kill me.

Pic related is the church I drive by on the way to work. Yes that is barbed wire.

CHECK'D
also can you imagine a small Deutschland without mohammed and less than 2% niggers?

move back to germany and be nationalistic about it or stay in brazil and be nationalistic about brazil there
god damn i hate these muh ancestry diasporas

guess 'em

Dublin, Ireland. The Cucks have come home to roost. Only a matter of time Ireland is Sweden 2.0

Ye Olde 314

What a shithole.

It's not a guess when you have the name of the town in the upper left corner

that's not really where it is dumbass.

I'm kinda late replying, but you reminded me of an enterprising individual in Austin
>homeless all over downtown
>someone has been selling them K2 (synth weed) laced with something particularly nasty
>so many have keeled over that first responders/EMS don't even bother making a scene anymore

I could just break these cameras. Pretentious cunts.

Why did the black girl wet herself?

Is this some new degeneracy in Australia?

Pee Dodging?

looks comfy. poo in loo.

The 3 south Brazilian states are filled with several centuries old settlements of Germans, Italians, Ukranians, Polish and others who are still ethnically homogenous and have their own distintic dialects.
This means
>too stubborn to go back
>too stubborn to give up old cultures
>The southern region may actually be the first region to get independence from the rest of Brazil in this century

Hey, thats my city, faggot!

Pennsylvania is a strange place. I don't think I've seen as many pics of bad areas as I have with Penn anons.
Holy shit, I'm actually fucking upset.

No comfy Southern towns here?

no niggers allowed

One of the poorer neighborhoods here in Philadelphia...

they have no idea how close Ireland is to fuckin exploding as it is..

hopefully they get caught in the crossfire before they run like disloyal rats they are.