I live in LA

I live in LA.

How can we get rid of the brownshit spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9b3_1497438615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a whitish looking jewish hispanic and i ain't goin' nowhere ese

You don't puto, we're here to stay.

Now go back to work, someone has to pay for my children food stamps, education and healthcare eze

>White
>Spic

Fuck you Pedro.

You have to go back.

>t. Dirty Smelly Taco Eating Spic

You have to go back Paco.

Spanish people are white. Get over it.

No one is complaing about Spanish from Europe. Rather native Americans

You can't. You just have to watch as all of your surroundings wither and rot as the world goes to shit and the plague keeps spreading.

>die in peace knowing the leafs will get it eventually.

Has this cunt and her family been deported yet?
I want her life fucking ruined.

Fuck these pieces of subhuman shit.

>LA
A nuke is the only answer.

report them to ICE

>Replying to LARP with a LARP
You people are excessively unhinged, go outside.

everyone has the same ID card and the popo does nothing
>reeeeee

> nuke an area with a large navy and marine base.

Make it so illegals cannot work or rent. Cut off benefits and most will leave. Arrest the rest.

wait, you're just now noticing? they've always been here, chief - when did ya move to LA?

pretty much impossible outside of outright genocide

good luck, this place is fucked.

Spics are not Europeans from Spain.

You wish, you brownshit spic.

The only reason you speak spanish and have a tiny amount of a "culture" is because Spaniards raped you into submission.

Before that, you were chopping each others heads off.

Fucking mierdas.

Kys.

This. Getting rid of sanctuary cities is also necessary.

Organize yourself in a tight knit community to change the national consciousness of Amerindians/negroes in the US.

alright, fuck, I'll make sure to not honk at your pale zitty ass next time I see you texting and driving
You people are such hypocrites, I'm glad us latinos are becoming 40% of the population by 2020

It's gotten worse.

22 years in Hell-A

NUKE LA ONLY WAY THERE WILL BE SOME AMERICANS LOST BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT IM THE LONG RUN

I'm more white than not. I'm like at least 70 percent white. So i'm staying.

Y'all motha fuckin population about to drop with my man trump in office hoe ass Mexican go make a burrito bitch

>tfw I'm one of those "White Hispanics"

I want these people out. I voted Trump to protect this damn country. All of my peers do not see what unchecked immigration can lead to. I'm so mad at my community

Nope, you have to go back Paco.

White is not a color, it's about genes.

We have a 1 drop rule here.

Get fucked subhuman.

LA defined the 20th century, but it seems to have gone to shit in the 21st. I think there is still hope.

he's trolling
only time gueros get all stuck up about race is when someone calls them white

That's what happens when Mexicans roll through look at Mexico? Strong possibility you could get your head choped off ese loco

>American clinging to racial purity

This is a country of mongrels. I bet you are miscegenated as fuck, faggot.

definitely a big problem with illegals, there's no doubt... start arresting and imprisoning the normies who hire them, and they'll neuter their labor market

shine a light on the hypocrites pretending to be humanitarians, who in actuality, just want dirt cheap shit - virtue signalling is infuriating

Nah. Is that one drop rule a law somewhere?

Checked
You can't.
The name of your city is Spanish, ffs.

lmao
patchy incel beard of peace
i've seen asians with more facial hair

CHIcanos must stay

Mexicans must leave

The best we can hope for is that it becomes whiter/more-assimilated over time. Trump banning sanctuary cities may slow it down. There is already a hell of a lot of European DNA in Mexicans.

Spics thought they were moving to America but all they did was turn Commiefornia into northern Mexico.

>There is already a hell of a lot of European DNA in Mexicans.
Those aren't the ones jumping the border.

Ceding California and Texas to Mexico and building a wall with landmines

What I don't understand is if the high demand for domestic free shit is what is causing refugees and immigrants, why don't we just bring the "free shit" to them?

I'm not going to be the one to convince you thats a market worth capitalizing because its not. But it's very possible.

>LOL HAEY GUISE HOW DO WE SOLVE THE X PROBLEM HERHERERUERURRHUERHEURHERHRUHERUERH
>GOD SUCH EBIN MAYMAY

You're a faggot and your father should've shot you on your mother's back, in her ass or down her throat.

>all these """""""""americans"""""""""" itt justifying chicanos

traitors all of you. fuck these spics they have to go back.

Yep. Only peaceful solution.

The answer to 2017 is 1933

Isn't hayak half persian or something.

I agree with your thoughts

LA was never a white city you dipshits.

Half lebanese

Can you actually shut the fuck up? Those are fucking kids you asshole. and before you say "Hurr durr hes just a fucking liberal" fuck off I fucking voted trump and will continue to do so. I used to be a fucking moron like you when it came to this shit, but you know what I did? I got a fucking job after my freshman year of college and became a busboy and met so many different people of different hispanic backgrounds who are some of the nicest people Ive ever met. I might be a little drunk but Im sober enough to know these are just fucking kids that probably were born here. Every single person I met was so grateful to be here that 2 of them joined the Marine Corps. Shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit fucker. These people have 6x the balls you ever will.

>be in shartmart
>spic familia yelling at eachother in rapid beanspeak
>tard spic is motioning his hands in the middle isle like an aircraft marshal
I fucking hate mexicans

She and her family will not be going anywhere. We're quick to adapt and will carve our place here. You butthurt gringos will soon die out and let the inevitable take its course.

get it to it bitch.

they dont call it LOS ANGELES for nothing

san diego

san JOSE

t. san paco

Kill them? Easiest method of getting rid of something.

This so much.

idky but your post me think of a name for an app to pay mentally handicapped comedians for custom jokes that are intentionally bad called, "The Tard Market".

Time to clean out California by sending in the guard along with ICE to these fucked up neighborhoods. We need them out so we can bring white people in to repopulate.

Yes and spanish doesnt belong to you filthy amerindians.

Fuck off oathcuck.

Didn't hispanics basically genocide the blacks living in LA via gang violence?

Just let asians/chinese take over the communities and kick them out. Won't be called racist (or care) and will create affluent neighborhoods. Basically, gentrification.

oh fuck off canada, you're barely even a fucking country.

Salma HAYEK

Literally a sand negress. Isn't she like 100% arab, at least 50%?

t. Officer in the photo
in all seriousness, I wouldn't take these guys serious
just a bunch of of closet "nationalist" who argue with their history teachers
>inb4 bitching about redditors
yes, we are taking over

we need a man to run for office on the premise of building a wall and actually deporting illegals and enforcing the law

This

California used to be part of Mexico. You aren't getting rid of spics in California, that's delusional, unless you find a way
to go full 1488 and have an Ethno state government capable of rounding them all up, kicking them out, which is just as delusional. I can see keeping them out of most other states, but certainly not California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

Spic kids are not humans.

You clearly have not been around cities where these zombies just walk around in a pact being brown little shits with their manlet parents.

Fuck you spic.

liberals turned them into light skinned, no Afro niggers.

Entitled cunts. Literally make people hate spics with their nigger shenanigans.

Don't have the mental capacity to understand they're fucking annoying.

just end remittances to families outside the US. 50% of illegals and even legal beaners would leave immediately.

it was totally white up until about 1980

CHI

stop posting your ugly ass mug with that jew beard and nerd hands you fucking incel

Too late. You voted commie for decades and now you live with the consequences. Perhaps if you keep voting commie you'll finally get your very own gulag archipelago, though I do suspect it will be for you and not them.

Remember where to direct your hatred of Spics... It was the Spanish that brought them here.
Spaniards have done more to harm our country than the Jews. The Spanish are literally worse than Jews.

>not shooting cop
>friendly with cop
>not chimping out
>cop hasn't shot them
>gun in holster
>fans of cops

Not niggers.

Be a man and tell them to their face to get out.

The Spanish that made sure no beaner ever left mexico?

>mfw the only time I left LA was to get deployed Iraq and Egypt
Also my situation is not going to get better anytime soon. It's my last semester in UCLA and I migh either go to law school in Bawston, DC or stay in LA.

>Spic
Im Irish American lol, and the town over from me is like 72% Hispanic. And you know what that changed? Nothing, literally nothing, the town has always been low income from when my father lived there. My Painters and carpenters are from there and treat me with nothing but respect and I Give the same to them. We'll even have a beer together after they work on the house. Fuck if werent for some of them, I wouldnt have gotten my first real job landscaping. I even made good friends with a decent amount of them and alot of them (If not all) support trump cause they all came here legally. Im not saying Im a cuck who supports illegals, cause I dont, they fucking give shame to the guys coming over legally who respect our laws.

If Mexicans were only Spanish descendants literally no one would care. It's the Aztec demon blood that's the problem.

Now we're talking. Fuck west coast spics.

Fuck off spic.

Lol Idk about a takeover but these guys are just fucking losers who claim they've seen the worst of the worst of these guys and that every hispanic is a sureno.

Irish are just as bad as Spics.

KYS FAGGOT

ca was like 85% white in the 80s

desu all of la even fucking white people are fucked in the head
I remember LA rioted out of "celebration" because of the Lakers
fuck this shitty city, always fucking hot, no snow, I cant even fucking water my lawn. I'm getting out when I have the chance before the earthquake kills us all, and I'm moving to a RED STATE just add +1 latino to the general population

Thats how you know you're wrong lol, good one buddy

Daaaamnnnn son!!!

They were there first dildo

>those two white kids in the back

hahaha. The answer is that Trump will crush California under his bootheel should they attempt to illegally harbor beaners.

>there's a difference between Spanish and Mexicans
wrong liveleak.com/view?i=9b3_1497438615

good one my dude, how about trying to refute my points? Or is it cause my family worked hard and got /cozy/ in a rich community that was once primarily english/dutch?

Man, I'm white af and to me you seem like the sub human

You just need to establish your race in the area in the way of settlement, get a white wife have 20 children and try to outbreed the invaders if your land.

I live an hour north
California is lost. Run for Vegas.

If you want a kid of meme-ish answer, here:

remove gibs, remove dems through pushing OC peoples into LA's ruling peoples, and it shall be done.

>California used to be part of Mexico. You aren't getting rid of spics in California,

And hardly any lived there when we colonized it. Just like Texas