Why do northern and western Europeans try to take credit for Greek and Roman accomplishments?

Why do northern and western Europeans try to take credit for Greek and Roman accomplishments?

It's what snow niggers do best. Stealing achievements of superior Mediterraneans.

Like what?

oh look another d&c shill thread

fuck off

Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...

No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.

Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Whoa I never saw this before

Because they sacked your shit and took it back with them

Turks, Jews, and Arabs are white. What does that make me

Turks are usually tied up in chains and burned alive.

>jews
>white

There is literally less genetic distance between a Greek and a Finn that between a Sicilian and a Tunisian.

Usually stormfags trying to WE WUZ all of Europe because they're supposedly the "aryan master race"

White's aren't aryan either. They're we wuzzing in that aspect too.

Tunisians are actually part eggplant though so it's not a fair comparison. Lebanese people and Syrians for instance are likely much closer to Sicilians and Greeks than the latter two are to Finns.

WHY IS ARE YOUR PEOPLE GETTING BOMB KEKED? ARABS LOOK LIKE ETHIOPIAN STARVED SHITSTAIN YOU KEKED YOURSELVES BEFORE WE BOMBKEKED YOU FUCKING NIGGER...........

WHY IS ARE YOUR PEOPLE GETTING BOMB QUQQED? ARABS LOOK LIKE ETHIOPIAN STARVED SHITSTAIN YOU QUQQED YOURSELVES BEFORE WE BOMBQUQQED YOU FUCKING NIGGER...........

because we helped and we participated

It's not a meme that blondes are dumb. Have you ever met a blonde genius? All the blonde people I went to school with were dumb as a sack of rocks. Northern Europeans were the very last caucasiods to develop anything recognisable as civilization. Ill root blonde women but they're dumb and blonde men are beta af

Well my country was part of the Roman Empire for 500 years. It also had several Greek colonies on it's soil. My language is basically Vulgar Latin.

Kek, flag.