Let's be honest, ive fucked 3 black girls, wouldn't make babies with them, bhtbits a great lay

Why is Sup Forums so racist. We literally bred black women to be cut whores. Marry white, fuck black

No, they're gross

>then get stds due to your rampant faggotry

I fucked a black girl once. It was not an enjoyable experience. Lots of strange smells and weird sounds.

vomit

Look at the weave on those bitches heads.

black chicks are actually really good at sex, i had a few...

makes me wonder why black men avoid them

Main stream media?

Left is hot

Holy fuck we're a stupid bunch.

1 in 3 African American women has chlamydia. It's not a meme, it's not wishful thinking, it's a fucking fact.

So you've fucked three of them now. Are you a fucking moron? Do you like painful urination?

W/idiots like the OP, we should just nuke our race now.

>it's another bleached thread

Hi /lefty/ pol

Absolutely disgusting, ugly, smelly creatures.

It would be better to fuck a blow up doll than niggers.

They are the Typhoid Marys of STDs

seminal reparations.

Why do bleachedfags hate Tyrone and coalburners for race mixing but then have sex with nonwhite women and abandon them like Tyrone does? I bet all of you would run if one of the girls were pregnant.

I have literally never in my entire life met a black person. Tell me about them, are the women friendly? Do give the succ?

because they are the lowest tier of women, objectively.

Aww yee nigga she gon clap dat turd cutta hella lit f@m

> msm

man sex man?

thats pretty fucking rare hombre, I didn't even know there were people in greenland, I thought it was just ice.

>not spreading your genes

Men who have sex with men. No homo.

Not only ice, except during winter. Now is actually really hot here, we wear only thin jackets!

>I thought it was just ice.
>was
exactly

That's more just biology at work though
>Vagina has slight acidic base to dissuade the formation of bacteria
>also typically does some work to prevent STDs and STIs
>Anal sex has none of that
>Anus is in fact better at absorbing solutions into the bloodstream than vagina

even Dan Savage points out that unprotected sex with HIV Positive gay men was really fuckign regressive

Whip that pussy every night.

Dated a black girl once. Won't ever date another.

>over at her house
>in her bedroom
>eating her out
>her two cousins come in
>oh damn that nigga muchin'
>hoopin and hollerin
>damn I wish my mans did dats
>one cousin asks "minds if he takes a lick"
>to my shock, GF says no then smiles at me
>both cousins take their pants off, panties off
>one grabs my head, pushes it on her pussy, and says "eat it like you starvin'"

Basically had to eat out three bitches at once, and then GF gave me a blow job. one remarked that "he ain't tiny but he ain't huge, i want him to fuck my ass". GF agreed to that too

So I ended up having anal with one of the cousins, while the other cousin had got dressed back up and was talking to my GF about shit like nothing was going on.

Then cousin, after I came, made me lick her ass clean. GF giggled about it.

Very demeaning. but wasn't the last time stuff like that happened. Also got a blowjob once and her mother walked in, and all the mom said was telling my GF that she needed to cup the balls while she sucked.

blacks are very open about sex stuff. quite weird.

enjoy your herpes

1 out of 2 have it. its not looking good for you m80

Pussy tastes like watermelon.

Stuck a giant KFC up her ass.

dated a black girl

she was a cheating whore

now im 1488 please forgive me

burn the coal pay the toll

hope you get HIV

Nice flag for the post

I couldn't tell which one was her pussy or her ass. Had to turn the bitch upside down.

Be happy you haven't met any you island nigger. I live in a small town and bc of the med uni we get all sort of shitskins, blacks ( the worst kind african) pajeets ( and here i thought the whole "they smell"was just a meme) and the fucking gooks ( viatnamese) these things are fucking subhuman in EVERY way

>chlamydia
got stats on that?

Of course I've seen black girls whom I'd fuck the shit out of. I just saw one today, actually. The problem is, though, that the majority of them are diseased. STDs are very prevalent within the black community, and I'm not willing to take the risk.

You're talking about Shaneequa.
We're talking about Stacy

>Why is Sup Forums so racist. We literally bred goats to be cut whores. Marry women, fuck goat

preggo them and abandon. single moms don't tend to have more than one child.

But user, you're a nigger yourself. Snow nigger, but still